Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Raiders or Titans?
Raiders 29 52.73%
Titans 26 47.27%
Voters: 55. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #321
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 theFREAK said:
I'll sum it up for you trill.

6 total fumbles. 3 by Campbell, 2 by Veldheer and 1 by Figurs

9 penalties by the offensive line

4 sacks allowed.

Campbell was hit 7-8 times.

Defense allowed 2 plays of 60+ yards or more that both led to touchdowns for the Titans.

8 total yards of offense in the entire 2nd quarter. Only 27 in the 1st quarter.
:hang:

are there ANY bright spots besides McFadden rushing for almost 100 yards?
 7 years ago '07        #322
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685 OP
space
space
$53,744 | Props total: 38636 38636
 KeepinItTrill said:
:hang:

are there ANY bright spots besides McFadden rushing for almost 100 yards?

McFadden was the only bright spot, he had 95 yards rushing and ended up with 55 yards receiving on 6 catches. D-MAC led the team in catches, yards receiving and rushing yards.

Last edited by theFREAK; 09-12-2010 at 04:26 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #323
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 theFREAK said:
One thing I'm noticing watching the 49ers game is the difference in our HC, the Raiders were down by more than 20+ points and on 2 4th down and inches, Tom Cable elected to punt and go for a field goal.

In the 9ers game so far the 2nd half is barely under way and Singeltary has already gone and converted 2 4th down conversions for his team in order to solidify confidence in his team and his offensive line....

Just saying at the lack of aggressiveness by our head coach
This is true as well...it's really bad when you see things like 3 offensive linemen all jumping off sides at different times on one play...snap after snap being off. The o-line forgetting to block when the ball is snapped...not to mention like 10 penalties on the o-line alone and the head coach used to be your specialty coach for the o-line.

This is not a well coached football team at all...they looked confused much too often.
 7 years ago '07        #324
space
space
 theFREAK said:

McFadden was the only bright spot, he had 96 yards rushing and ended up with almost or maybe even more 150 yards from scrimage
and I'm guessing our run d wasn't good?

are we in for another long season fellas?
 7 years ago '07        #325
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Our Run D was actually playing decent until that big run by CJ. You take away that run and we allowed less then 70 yards on 25+ carries...it's just he kept getting opportunity after opportunity and no team is going to stop him every time.
 7 years ago '07        #326
space
space
 kakish said:
Our Run D was actually playing decent until that big run by CJ. You take away that run and we allowed less then 70 yards on 25+ carries...it's just he kept getting opportunity after opportunity and no team is going to stop him every time.
well yea, I'm just saying were they blocking off his outside run abilities, that's where he's the most dangerous. I was expecting him to light us up for 200+ yards to be honest.
 7 years ago '07        #327
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
and I'm guessing our run d wasn't good?

are we in for another long season fellas?

TRILL, it is WAY WAY WAY to early to panic....... This year marks the 7th year or 8th don't quote me that the Raiders have lost their opening game and have lost by more than 20 points for that matter. The only reason it will be a long season for us is if the offensive line doesn't f**kin get with it because not even Peyton Manning could be successful behind our o-line .

Campbell deserves to be the starter without a doubt in my mind. He made a lot of completions when he had the time like any other QB in the NFL should do, his accuracy deep was shaky but limited also. Part of me kinda wishes we would have taken the 49ers route in the draft and drafted 2 o-linemen in the first round instead of waiting for the 4th and 5th round i beleive in which we got Veldheer(who looked f**kin dreadful) and Bruce Campbell.

The defense like always I have never been sold on no matter who we add, today tho it was not their fault minus 2 plays they gave up of more than 60 yards that led to 2 TD's, the fact is the Raiders failed to do anything in moving the ball or getting first downs in the 1st half when it took them almost until the 2nd quarter to even get a first down;even though at the end of the game they ended up with 21 to the Titans 17.

Last edited by theFREAK; 09-12-2010 at 04:36 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #328
space
space
 theFREAK said:

TRILL, it is WAY WAY WAY to early to panic....... This year marks the 7th year or 8th don't quote me that the Raiders have lost their opening game and have lost by more than 20 points for that matter. The only reason it will be a long season for us is if the offensive line doesn't f**kin get with it.

Campbell deserves to be the starter but part of me kinda wishes we would have taken the 49ers route in the draft and drafted 2 linemen in the first round instead of waiting for the 4th and 5th round i beleive in which we got Veldheer(who looked f**kin dreadful) and Bruce Campbell.

The defense like always I have never been sold on no matter who we add, today tho it was not their fault minus 2 plays they gave up of more than 60 yards that led to 2 TD's, the fact is the Raiders failed to do anything in moving the ball or getting first downs in the 1st half even though at the end of the game they ended up with 21 to the Titans 17.
I'm not panicking, I'm just saying this isn't a good sign. I didn't realistically expect us to beat the Titans I just wanted a competitive effort, and all these mental mistakes that happened aren't a good thing (obviously)
 09-12-2010, 04:37 PM         #329
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ The Raiders...

@ The Analysts who were picking them as a suprise team this year.

How did McClain play?
 7 years ago '07        #330
space
space
 Illstreet said:
@ The Raiders...

How did McClain play?

6 tackles, was sealed off tho on 2 plays that led to big gains, tends to disappear at times but overall a good game from the rookie but he has a LONG way to go.
 7 years ago '07        #331
space
space
 Illstreet said:
@ The Raiders...

How did McClain play?
why are you hatin'

Colts lost game 1 too, does that mean everyone's gonna write them off also?
 7 years ago '07        #332
space
space
If the Raiders fail to win more than 2 games by weeks 4-6 u can guarantee that if the offensive improves, Uncle Al will fire Cable and promote Hue Jackson to Head Coach. Quote it.
 09-12-2010, 04:48 PM         #333
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
why are you hatin'

Colts lost game 1 too, does that mean everyone's gonna write them off also?
I'm a salty Giants fan who's still pissed that yall stole McClain from us outta nowhere... lol
 7 years ago '07        #334
space
space
 Illstreet said:
I'm a salty Giants fan who's still pissed that yall stole McClain from us outta nowhere... lol
makes sense now
 7 years ago '04        #335
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,524 | Props total: 45 45
Be positive! we will be tied with 0-1 with 2 other teams in our division and one of them will already have a lost against the division.
 7 years ago '04        #336
thabigo 
space
space
$8,099 | Props total: 111 111

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #337
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 thabigo said:

[pic - click to view]

ate that b**ch up...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy