Darrelle Revis agrees to a long-term deal with Jets.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I wonder if the Jets gave him 160 million
 7 years ago '12        #82
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Dy-nasty said:
You were wrong. Now go suck 10 d!cks. always in a jets thread. Worry about ur f**got a.ss squad.
I was wrong b/c your a dumbass????

LMAO its so obvious that you thought ole buddy was talking about the AFC East
 09-06-2010, 08:52 AM         #83
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
Surely couldn't be talking bout Brady
Yea, good luck with these next 4 years.
 7 years ago '08        #84
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 DoMieD said:
I was wrong b/c your a dumbass????

LMAO its so obvious that you thought ole buddy was talking about the AFC East
I quoted him for a post I can't find. Don't u get tired of being wrong? Find it for me and I'll edit the quote lol. Dumbass.
 7 years ago '08        #85
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 Lex Lossis said:
why? he wont be on the last episode which is this wednesday
 44Caliber said:
I may have over stated a slight bit but Santonio isnt a top level receiver, he was at best the #2 option last year. That one catch doesnt prove clutch to me homey he has to do more than that. Next you are going to tell me that old boy that made that catch for the Giants in the SB is clutch. The Jets have no #1 receiver and no safety blanket which is huge for a young receiver. Ravens receiving core is one of the tops in the league with a hungry Anquan and a very reliable Mason. Stallworth in the slot and Heap at TE.

Ray Lewis had one of the best years of his career last year unlike Jason Taylor. We have the BEST front 7 in the league, especially with the edition of Terrance Cody now our front 3 is about 1000 pounds. Ray doesnt get hit or blocked at all because of our front 3 so it is prolonging his career. Jason Taylor is an old pass rushers and that isnt a good thing. Especially with our stout front line.
Imma Colts fan so referring your "I'm scared of the Colts" comment from earlier in the thread--Lets get it. Just had to say that.

I too think Baltimore is Trill...Lemme state I believe the Jets are better tho. You made all these arguments about the Ravens being in better shape than the Jets but that aint necessary true...You clowning JT on his age but Ray Lew has got to lose another step at some point this season....You said Calvin Pace is gonna be a huge loss well so is Ed Reed for 6 weeks, feel me....they play different positions, but both will be missed for diff reasons. Mark Sanchez aint a top 5 QB but neither was ole boy that helped Ray Lew get his ring (Sanchez is a Game Manager.) Defense, I honestly imma take the Jets and I wouldn't have said that 2 days ago without Revis...he makes all the difference, Anquan will be locked the fuk down. No Santonio for awhile, no Stallworth for awhile. Santonio aint a #1 but he is an above avg #2 as well as Braylon and Cotchery---that's a group of solid #2's.

Bottom line its ok to root for the home team I get that but when your team is facing some of the same issues as the team you sayin is inferior well that's just

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-06-2010 at 09:30 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #86
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 keithbm1111 said:
Knew it was coming. How did it take so long for a 4 year 46 million dollar deal? how much guaranteed, 32?
Honestly I think he knew he was gonna sign a deal at some point....I just think when the holdout began he was gonna hold out either until he got paid or until Training Camp was over so as to not get hurt during Pre-Season. Now if he get hurt it will be in the season and he has his money....that's the bitness side of it....gotta protect his interest.
 7 years ago '08        #87
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 WiLL i Am said:
Dude is prob gona get the fees waived for holdin out I got a feelin hbo is behind this whole contract fiasco. What better than to have one of the top players in the jets sign the contract on their last episode
I would hope and pray our organization is smarter than that.
 09-06-2010, 10:02 AM         #88
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What was the point of all of this nonsense again?...

4 years 46 Mil? That's it?...

What a waste of time...
 7 years ago '08        #89
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Illstreet said:
What was the point of all of this nonsense again?...

4 years 46 Mil? That's it?...

What a waste of time...
lol exactly what I thought....Didn't he want more than Nnamdi? and wasn't he offered 10year/120mil + couple of weeks ago which would have been more than what he agree to now?

anyways Nnamdi >>>> Revis
 7 years ago '08        #90
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 shadymilkman said:
JaMarcus Russell
Albert Hayneworth
Deangelo Hall
Javon Walker
Shaun Alexander
Peerless Price

Darrelle Revis
 7 years ago '05        #91
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10786 10786
Finally.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '05        #92
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Anquan gonna get in Revis's a.ss, you know that n*gga aint in football shape... but that is a good look for the Jets, I hope that dude doesn't get complacent because he's paid...
 7 years ago '05        #93
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Mike Nitty said:
Imma Colts fan so referring your "I'm scared of the Colts" comment from earlier in the thread--Lets get it. Just had to say that.

I too think Baltimore is Trill...Lemme state I believe the Jets are better tho. You made all these arguments about the Ravens being in better shape than the Jets but that aint necessary true...You clowning JT on his age but Ray Lew has got to lose another step at some point this season....You said Calvin Pace is gonna be a huge loss well so is Ed Reed for 6 weeks, feel me....they play different positions, but both will be missed for diff reasons. Mark Sanchez aint a top 5 QB but neither was ole boy that helped Ray Lew get his ring (Sanchez is a Game Manager.) Defense, I honestly imma take the Jets and I wouldn't have said that 2 days ago without Revis...he makes all the difference, Anquan will be locked the fuk down. No Santonio for awhile, no Stallworth for awhile. Santonio aint a #1 but he is an above avg #2 as well as Braylon and Cotchery---that's a group of solid #2's.

Bottom line its ok to root for the home team I get that but when your team is facing some of the same issues as the team you sayin is inferior well that's just
The Ravens only weakness is at secondary and it is pretty big. The Josh Wilson signing is a nice move though. Other than that we are better at every other position. Also we had a power running game that year with Jamal Lewis and the Jets have no RB that can carry the ball 25-30 times a game and pound it like that.

Trent Dilfer was a game manager because he didnt have turnovers. Sanchez will ultimately be the reason that the Jets will fold in the playoffs this year. He throws too many pics to be a game manager.

All these people saying the Ravens are overrated and are boasting up this bloated Jets team is hilarious. I never said their defense wont be top notch, because as we all know Rex is the best defensive coach in the league.
 7 years ago '12        #94
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
The Ravens ain't making the playoffs bud
 7 years ago '10        #95
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 2475 2475
 DoMieD said:
6 teams better than them? please explain
 7 years ago '08        #96
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5513 5513
 DoMieD said:
Says the Cincy fan

That team is as dead as Carson Palmer's arm.
 7 years ago '04        #97
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 3286 3286
atleast he aint get the 100 mill he originally wanted
 7 years ago '08        #98
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Gattsau said:
Tell aso to play both sides and do it well before comparing him to revis.
Revis had ONE good season... and was still thrown to more times than Nnamdi was, the past 3 seasons combined.

how mad would you Jets fans be if Revis turned out to be a 1-year flash in the pan?

watch this overhyped break his leg week 2

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 09-06-2010 at 11:36 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 44Caliber said:
The Ravens only weakness is at secondary and it is pretty big. The Josh Wilson signing is a nice move though. Other than that we are better at every other position. Also we had a power running game that year with Jamal Lewis and the Jets have no RB that can carry the ball 25-30 times a game and pound it like that.

Trent Dilfer was a game manager because he didnt have turnovers. Sanchez will ultimately be the reason that the Jets will fold in the playoffs this year. He throws too many pics to be a game manager.

All these people saying the Ravens are overrated and are boasting up this bloated Jets team is hilarious. I never said their defense wont be top notch, because as we all know Rex is the best defensive coach in the league.
and you are boasting up the Ravens like all of a sudden they are the team to beat and they only have to worry about the Colts...you still have to win the division and if you are overlooking the Bengals and Steelers then you are thinkin too far ahead...the Ravens secondary is awful and without Ed Reed they will get torched night in and night out if their front 7 isnt generating pressure and its not a given they will be gettin to the QB most of the time...and as far as your offense is concerned, they are only gonna go as far as Flacco takes them, he has a lot of weapons this year but at the same time i honestly dont think he's a guy that will win you the game in crunch time, i still think he's a game manager and you criticize Mark Sanchez but Flacco has been awful in the playoffs and he's got 5 career playoff games under his belt...there's no excuse this year for him tho, he's got the talent surrounding him, and if they dont make the playoffs its gonna be on him
 7 years ago '07        #100
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Somebody tell this dumb n*gga with the orange font that the Jets didn't have the beast Kris Jenkins last year....

And they added Cromartie Wilson and Pool to replace Lito Sheppard Lowery and Sherry Rhodes... And Gholston bout to break out this year ....

Keep talking like David Harris doesn't exist....

Jets are better than the Ravens brah

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-06-2010 at 11:42 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago