Darrelle Revis agrees to a long-term deal with Jets.

most viewed right now
 219
Video inside EXCLUSIVE: Lil Wayne Is Struggling And Needs Help Badly
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Who is the Thickest Natural IG bi-ch you have seen?
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Carmelo Finally Accepts That He Will Never Win
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Train ran on kid's mother after talking sh*t on xbox live
239 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 1652 1652
 Blkboipurp said:
Yes indeed they are different.I'm not askin santonio to be consistent(but it would be nice)I'm just lookin for him 2 be clutch,we have cotchery for consistency.As for their front 7 yea that does make a n*gga cringe a little but we have 1 of the best o lines in the game so I'm pretty sure they can hold them down for the most part.Our front 7 ain't nothing 2 play with neither if you look at it.
Yea, but losing Pace is a pretty big deal when you play an offense like BAL.

That's all Rice needs to go to work on you.
 7 years ago '05        #42
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 22 22
 Blkboipurp said:
See homey I agree with you about Sanchez.I think mentally he is softer then Charmin tissue
HOWEVER to downgrade Santonio Holmes is borderline retarded that dude already proved himself to be clutch.I also like Ray lewis but he is not what he used 2 be either and yea jason taylor is old but lewis is a year younger than him so what exactly are you talking about?
I may have over stated a slight bit but Santonio isnt a top level receiver, he was at best the #2 option last year. That one catch doesnt prove clutch to me homey he has to do more than that. Next you are going to tell me that old boy that made that catch for the Giants in the SB is clutch. The Jets have no #1 receiver and no safety blanket which is huge for a young receiver. Ravens receiving core is one of the tops in the league with a hungry Anquan and a very reliable Mason. Stallworth in the slot and Heap at TE.

Ray Lewis had one of the best years of his career last year unlike Jason Taylor. We have the BEST front 7 in the league, especially with the edition of Terrance Cody now our front 3 is about 1000 pounds. Ray doesnt get hit or blocked at all because of our front 3 so it is prolonging his career. Jason Taylor is an old pass rushers and that isnt a good thing. Especially with our stout front line.
 7 years ago '05        #43
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 22 22
 Blkboipurp said:
Yes indeed they are different.I'm not askin santonio to be consistent(but it would be nice)I'm just lookin for him 2 be clutch,we have cotchery for consistency.As for their front 7 yea that does make a n*gga cringe a little but we have 1 of the best o lines in the game so I'm pretty sure they can hold them down for the most part.Our front 7 ain't nothing 2 play with neither if you look at it.

Calvin Pace was the 1st or 2nd best in your front 7. Bart Scott is not as nice as everyone though when he was in BMore. Now dont get me wrong my boy Rex will have yall Defense ready but I project a Raven win 17 - 13.
 7 years ago '10        #44
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$14,003 | Props total: 4634 4634
 SlickJ101 said:
Yea, but losing Pace is a pretty big deal when you play an offense like BAL.

That's all Rice needs to go to work on you.
C'mon man you didn't have 2 remind me about that lil bastard lol.I still remember what he did to pittsburgh last year,nah but I still belive we'll find a way to shut him down.I'm confident in this defense we have going out this year
 7 years ago '10        #45
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 278 278
Sounds like another Jamal Anderson situation is about to go on...


Hold out get all the money then INJURY
 7 years ago '08        #46
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 1652 1652
 Blkboipurp said:
C'mon man you didn't have 2 remind me about that lil bastard lol.I still remember what he did to pittsburgh last year,nah but I still belive we'll find a way to shut him down.I'm confident in this defense we have going out this year
Man, he does that to everyone. And I'm gonna lmao when Cam Cameron inevitably breaks out the Wildcat for him to run. That or they put him out wide and watch people panic.

Dude is the new version of MJD.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$14,003 | Props total: 4634 4634
 44Caliber said:
I may have over stated a slight bit but Santonio isnt a top level receiver, he was at best the #2 option last year. That one catch doesnt prove clutch to me homey he has to do more than that. Next you are going to tell me that old boy that made that catch for the Giants in the SB is clutch. The Jets have no #1 receiver and no safety blanket which is huge for a young receiver. Ravens receiving core is one of the tops in the league with a hungry Anquan and a very reliable Mason. Stallworth in the slot and Heap at TE.

Ray Lewis had one of the best years of his career last year unlike Jason Taylor. We have the BEST front 7 in the league, especially with the edition of Terrance Cody now our front 3 is about 1000 pounds. Ray doesnt get hit or blocked at all because of our front 3 so it is prolonging his career. Jason Taylor is an old pass rushers and that isnt a good thing. Especially with our stout front line.
C'mon son here you go violating santonio again.Why would you put him in the same sentence as david tyree?He's done a hell of alot more than ol boy tyree and imma just leave it at that.If my memory serves me right didn't stallworth break his foot?You might as well count him out for now and while I agree about anquan and mason we also have two reliable cornerbacks in revis and cromartie(if he decides to play physical).Then we have people like jenkins, david harris,shaun ellis to hold it down in their respectible positions.


Last edited by Blkboipurp; 09-06-2010 at 12:33 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #48
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$14,003 | Props total: 4634 4634
 SlickJ101 said:
Man, he does that to everyone. And I'm gonna lmao when Cam Cameron inevitably breaks out the Wildcat for him to run. That or they put him out wide and watch people panic.

Dude is the new version of MJD.
Yea i'm not even gonna front outside of Anquan that dude has me kinda worried.C'mon son now here you go violating.How you gonna remind me of that other lil bastard lol,s**t I still ain't get over what he did 2 us last year.Made us look like straight b**ches
 7 years ago '04        #49
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 214 214
i would have let his a.ss sit u think just cause u had a good season u deserve more money watch him get that money and not do s**t this yr thats what happens when u get c*cky
 09-06-2010, 12:40 AM         #50
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jets wont even win their division. NE wins it with 11 wins this season. Jets will be clawing for a wild card spot.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Earbum 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
they paid him all that money and his a.ss gonna get injured this year hate on me but watch it come tru
 7 years ago '08        #52
Earbum 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
How the ravens gonna win? all they got is Screen passes LMAO look for ray rice to lead the team in receptions Flacco is gonna get exposed this year
 7 years ago '05        #53
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,511 | Props total: 169 169
Only jets fans think they aren't overrated.
 09-06-2010, 12:55 AM         #54
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Only jets fans think they aren't overrated.
If you n*ggas dont win the NFC West yall need to drop from the league.
 7 years ago '08        #55
SlickJ101 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 1652 1652
 Earbum said:
How the ravens gonna win? all they got is Screen passes LMAO look for ray rice to lead the team in receptions Flacco is gonna get exposed this year
Wow you're dumb.
 09-06-2010, 01:00 AM         #56
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dolphins 10 b**ches!!!
 7 years ago '04        #57
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,307 | Props total: 839 839
 Lex Lossis said:
why? he wont be on the last episode which is this wednesday
They had the Giants@Jets preseason game which was on a Monday night on that Wednesday so they will have something on him.
 7 years ago '07        #58
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 402 402
 hockeythug said:
They had the Giants@Jets preseason game which was on a Monday night on that Wednesday so they will have something on him.
Giants at Jets was on a Sat



this article says NEXT Monday, the 13th, he'll sign, correct?

so HK will be over. they'll likely talk about him, but they won't show him or anything unless he shows up at camp
 7 years ago '05        #59
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 22 22
 Blkboipurp said:
C'mon son here you go violating santonio again.Why would you put him in the same sentence as david tyree?He's done a hell of alot more than ol boy tyree and imma just leave it at that.If my memory serves me right didn't stallworth break his foot?You might as well count him out for now and while I agree about anquan and mason we also have two reliable cornerbacks in revis and cromartie(if he decides to play physical).Then we have people like jenkins, david harris,shaun ellis to hold it down in their respectible positions.
You can drink that Holmes kool aid if you want but I have watched him his whole careet and to me is an average receiver. He has great speed though. And Braylon is laughable at best, he needs some stickum really bad.

Yeah Dante is out 2 months, but to me it isnt that big of a deal because he was onlythe slot. I want us to go 2 tight anyway because the young fella d!ckson looks like he will be a beast.

And lastly yall front 3 or 7 is not seeing our point blank.But I am very amped about the game, I expect alot of hard hits both ways. but with no Pace, no Santonio, and an out of shape Revis, I expect the Ravens to pull it out.
 7 years ago '06        #60
ChevyBrah 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$15,217 | Props total: 673 673
bout time sheesh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Read The Story Of #UberBae: Woman Who Drove A Side Chick To Her Man’s ..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside They're shutting down sites out here! :mad:
93 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Hardest working politician in America right now
66 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
223 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Mar 29 - Man mauled to death by dog during interview with BBC
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
And yall Wonder Why I hate weed so much look at this
207 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Liangelo Ball was NOT invited to the 2017 mcdonalds all american game
104 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima Explains Why Mass Effect Andromeda's Facial Animations Are So Bad
35 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy