Darrelle Revis agrees to a long-term deal with Jets.

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
my n*gga revis still has alot to make up but being the best cb in the league should help
 7 years ago '06        #22
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 471 471
 glepurple said:
Ha revis island is officially in the building. Can't wait for revis vs marshall, even though chad henne will have to up his game.

I'll be there live to witness the first meeting. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #23
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
Hard Knocks producers high fiving right now.
 09-06-2010, 12:12 AM         #24
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snippet said:
Hard Knocks producers high fiving right now.
why? he wont be on the last episode which is this wednesday
 7 years ago '10        #25
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9590 9590
I'm real happy for revis but..........chauncy washington deserves a spot on this team too.
 7 years ago '10        #26
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 illogik said:
where did p.dedos's thread go???


thought iwas the only one to see that lmao
 7 years ago '06        #27
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
141 people viewing this thread, nice
 7 years ago '07        #28
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '07        #29
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 regularjoe said:
No matter how much it turns out to be, it's going to be too much. He's not going to live up to this year, nor any year after. He's an awesome player, but I'd be willing to say Cromartie will have a better year.

Good for Jets and Revis fans though.
 7 years ago '05        #30
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
good for revis that n*gga deserved to be paid...last season he was the 7th highest paid corner on his own team when he should have been the 7th highest paid player in the whole league
 7 years ago '05        #31
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
I am a little upset that he will be back to face the Ravens but to be honest it wont change the result. The Jets losing Calvin Pace was a big hit because they will see a steady dose of Ray Rice off of the edge.

The Jets are very overrated this year imo, they have a nice team dont get me wrong but they are severely overrated. They are weak at QB, Mark Sanchez throw 20 picks last year and didnt look good in the preseason. RB, I amm still not a believer in Shone Green, Thomas Jones was big for them last year and an over the hill LT isnt going to scare the great defenses in the AFC. WR, yall drink that Santonio Holmes Kool Aid if you want but he was a #2 in Pittsburgh for a reason and was losing looks to the young fella at the end of the year, I see Peerless Price written all over him, Braylon, lol, Cotchtry is prolly their best option. TE, Keller is a 2nd tier receiver at best. Also their LB core is old and beat up, Bart Scott is proving to be no Ray Lewis, Calvin Pace is hurt and JAson Taylor is like 40.

The Ravens and Colts are the front runners for the AFC crown and as a die hard Ravens fan I am scared of the Colts.
 7 years ago '06        #32
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 INF4MOUS said:
that s**t made me go
 09-06-2010, 12:39 AM         #33
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the money in the world won't magically transform him into nnamdi asomugha but at least he'll be on the field so we can see if he's consistently made of the same stuff...football PLAY IT, NOW!
 7 years ago '04        #34
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
JaMarcus Russell
Albert Hayneworth
Deangelo Hall
Javon Walker
Shaun Alexander
Peerless Price

Darrelle Revis
 7 years ago '04        #35
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
GUESS::: 113mil for 7 years
 7 years ago '10        #36
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9590 9590
 44Caliber said:
I am a little upset that he will be back to face the Ravens but to be honest it wont change the result. The Jets losing Calvin Pace was a big hit because they will see a steady dose of Ray Rice off of the edge.

The Jets are very overrated this year imo, they have a nice team dont get me wrong but they are severely overrated. They are weak at QB, Mark Sanchez throw 20 picks last year and didnt look good in the preseason. RB, I amm still not a believer in Shone Green, Thomas Jones was big for them last year and an over the hill LT isnt going to scare the great defenses in the AFC. WR, yall drink that Santonio Holmes Kool Aid if you want but he was a #2 in Pittsburgh for a reason and was losing looks to the young fella at the end of the year, I see Peerless Price written all over him, Braylon, lol, Cotchtry is prolly their best option. TE, Keller is a 2nd tier receiver at best. Also their LB core is old and beat up, Bart Scott is proving to be no Ray Lewis, Calvin Pace is hurt and JAson Taylor is like 40.

The Ravens and Colts are the front runners for the AFC crown and as a die hard Raven fan I am scared of the Colts.
See homey I agree with you about Sanchez.I think mentally he is softer then Charmin tissue
HOWEVER to downgrade Santonio Holmes is borderline retarded that dude already proved himself to be clutch.I also like Ray lewis but he is not what he used 2 be either and yea jason taylor is old but lewis is a year younger than him so what exactly are you talking about?
 7 years ago '08        #37
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Blkboipurp said:
See homey I agree with you about Sanchez.I think mentally he is softer then Charmin tissue
HOWEVER to downgrade Santonio Holmes is borderline retarded that dude already proved himself to be clutch.I also like Ray lewis but he is not what he used 2 be either and yea jason taylor is old but lewis is a year younger than him so what exactly are you talking about?
Clutch and consistent are two diff things. Holmes def is good under pressure no doubt, but he's more of a complimentary WR.

It's not just Lewis>Taylor, it's that BAL front 7 is ridiculous. Gotta think they just stack the box and blitz the s**t out of NY. BAL secondary is beat to hell, but I still think they'll make Sanchez try to throw it.
 7 years ago '05        #38
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Lex Lossis said:
why? he wont be on the last episode which is this wednesday
Yeah he will. They'll get some footage on there, believe that.
 7 years ago '10        #39
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9590 9590
 SlickJ101 said:
Clutch and consistent are two diff things. Holmes def is good under pressure no doubt, but he's more of a complimentary WR.

It's not just Lewis>Taylor, it's that BAL front 7 is ridiculous. Gotta think they just stack the box and blitz the s**t out of NY. BAL secondary is beat to hell, but I still think they'll make Sanchez try to throw it.
Yes indeed they are different.I'm not askin santonio to be consistent(but it would be nice)I'm just lookin for him 2 be clutch,we have cotchery for consistency.As for their front 7 yea that does make a n*gga cringe a little but we have 1 of the best o lines in the game so I'm pretty sure they can hold them down for the most part.Our front 7 ain't nothing 2 play with neither if you look at it.
 7 years ago '04        #40
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
n*gga sold the jets a bag of goods

watch this signin set the jets back years to come
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy