J. Cole - Villematic

most viewed right now
 134
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 J Rob said:

[pic - click to view]

nah it just amazing how yall n*ggas get mad when someone doesnt like your fav artist ..dont like what a n*gga says ignore it . That aint gonna stop n*ggas rom sayin what they want to say. Emotional b**ches on this site
 8 years ago '10        #62
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 erickonasis said:
nah it just amazing how yall n*ggas get mad when someone doesnt like your fav artist ..dont like what a n*gga says ignore it . That aint gonna stop n*ggas rom sayin what they want to say. Emotional b**ches on this site
OOOOORRRRR just don't post in a f**king thread of a rapper you don't like. Is that too difficult for you? Seems like it because you in EVERY SINGLE J. Cole and Eminem thread just hating. n*gga calling me salty buts gets all homotional about s**t himself.
 8 years ago '04        #63
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,340 | Props total: 15055 15055
 BrownBag said:
goat in the making
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #64
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 frankfmoney said:
OOOOORRRRR just don't post in a f**king thread of a rapper you don't like. Is that too difficult for you? Seems like it because you in EVERY SINGLE J. Cole and Eminem thread just hating. n*gga calling me salty buts gets all homotional about s**t himself.
See the difference here is you'll never see me defending and crying overartist over another mans opinion. If you dont like s**t i like you can say whatever you s**ts not going to change my mind..and im in every J cole thread. Not hardly...Usually do just ignore them except the title caught my eye...Still not gonna stop n*gga from posting from what they want so stop bein a little b**ch
 8 years ago '04        #65
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,340 | Props total: 15055 15055
to all the haters 1:01 - 1:11

WAS DEDICATED TO YOU!!!!!
 8 years ago '10        #66
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 erickonasis said:
See the difference here is you'll never see me defending and crying overartist over another mans opinion. If you dont like s**t i like you can say whatever you s**ts not going to change my mind..and im in every J cole thread. Not hardly...Usually do just ignore them except the title caught my eye...Still not gonna stop n*gga from posting from what they want so stop bein a little b**ch
n*gga, my point was that you posted the same s**t three times in a row (kinda why I quoted your simple a.ss posts). What exactly is the point in that? Seriously? I don't give a f**k if you hate the n*gga, but ain't no need to keep repeating s**t over and over. s**t is annoying as f**k when you ain't saying nothing new, so stop being a f**king dumbass and learn to read.
 8 years ago '04        #67
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 frankfmoney said:
n*gga, my point was that you posted the same s**t three times in a row (kinda why I quoted your simple a.ss posts). What exactly is the point in that? Seriously? I don't give a f**k if you hate the n*gga, but ain't no need to keep repeating s**t over and over. s**t is annoying as f**k when you ain't saying nothing new, so stop being a f**king dumbass and learn to read.
and my point is you aint gonna stop a n*ggas from postin what they want...so basically your just wasting your time typin all this s**t....I annoyed you then good b**ch a.ss
 8 years ago '10        #68
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 erickonasis said:
and my point is you aint gonna stop a n*ggas from postin what they want...so basically your just wasting your time typin all this s**t....I annoyed you then good b**ch a.ss
n*ggas never learn.
 8 years ago '04        #69
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,491 | Props total: 2050 2050

[pic - click to view]

 09-06-2010, 12:48 AM         #70
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '98        #71
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,450 | Props total: 4282 4282
this track is dope mang
 09-06-2010, 12:55 AM         #72
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
this track is dope mang
Ronnie time to put this kid in the banner he is official!
 8 years ago '08        #73
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,472 | Props total: 3462 3462
this is making me wanna spit.
 8 years ago '06        #74
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 78 78
Cole went in...He keeps delivering, dude is hungry.....haters gonna hate..
 09-06-2010, 01:12 AM         #75
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now R&B women want me who was just Dream's before!
:hmm:



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #76
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$301 | Props total: 189 189
 erickonasis said:
nah it just amazing how yall n*ggas get mad when someone doesnt like your fav artist ..dont like what a n*gga says ignore it . That aint gonna stop n*ggas rom sayin what they want to say. Emotional b**ches on this site
lol naw homie, you mad that n*ggas actually like a rapper you believe ya favorites are better than



its obvious you salty because J. Cole gettin more attention than whoever you supportin. thats some hoe s**t at its finest
 8 years ago '10        #77
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
time and time again Cole drops a dope a.ss track and the haters come out.

if Cole is only the internet then f**k it ill sit on the internet, i dont understand how people can hate on this cat
 8 years ago '08        #78
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$301 | Props total: 189 189
 HeyCobra said:
time and time again Cole drops a dope a.ss track and the haters come out.

if Cole is only the internet then f**k it ill sit on the internet, i dont understand how people can hate on this cat
if you're an up and coming rapper and n*ggas aren't hating on you, you're obviously doing something wrong.
 8 years ago '04        #79
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 Phil Swagson said:
lol naw homie, you mad that n*ggas actually like a rapper you believe ya favorites are better than



its obvious you salty because J. Cole gettin more attention than whoever you supportin. thats some hoe s**t at its finest
Ok Mr Swagson
 8 years ago '08        #80
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$301 | Props total: 189 189
 erickonasis said:
Ok Mr Swagson

fisho

happy to have helped ya bum a.ss

holla back if you need more counseling. I'm by your side
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
43 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
53 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
109 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy