"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
 103
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1061
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 notoriousthugzz said:
yea i know.. these are different costumes
i stand corrected. the first kitana/jade alts were from mk3. sorry, but thats still kinda lame. shoulda released mk1 raiden (or mk2) and unmasked sub-zero. or mk1 sonya
 7 years ago '08        #1062
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
just finished the last challenge tower challenge. it was the ermac vs 3 goros one. only took me 3 tries this time. now i just need to get the jade f!ght, and ill have all the single player trophies.
 07-18-2011, 01:57 PM         #1063
xxJREALxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
just finished the last challenge tower challenge. it was the ermac vs 3 goros one. only took me 3 tries this time. now i just need to get the jade f!ght, and ill have all the single player trophies.
a you be online every time i be on we gone have to get down one of these days
 7 years ago '08        #1064
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
^^ no doubt, i already got you down for the tourney in a couple of weeks.
 7 years ago '04        #1065
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
Just a heads up. Rain is currently out for 360. Ps3 is still mia.



Also:

Rain
Bubble burst - B, F ,D, B, R2 (jump)
Does it sting - U, D, B, F, 2 (jump)
Stage fatality - F, D, F, 4 (varies)
Babality - B, D, F, 1 (jump)


Last edited by kulabear; 07-19-2011 at 12:44 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #1066
whouthinkitis 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$9,112 | Props total: 1785 1785
Where's the DLC for Rain?
 7 years ago '05        #1067
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,174 | Props total: 21482 21482
Just downloaded Rain..his base combos are but u can link some nasty ones with his specials.

So far I've done a 6 hit 41% damage & a 8 hit combo



Bout be ladder mode
 7 years ago '04        #1068
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 whouthinkitis said:
Where's the DLC for Rain?
Hes now out on the PSN. Search for "rain" you'll have to find him on the list.
 7 years ago '11        #1069
whouthinkitis 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$9,112 | Props total: 1785 1785
 Willbeatz said:
Hes now out on the PSN. Search for "rain" you'll have to find him on the list.
Oh ok then good looking.
 7 years ago '04        #1070
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,340 | Props total: 5664 5664
Disappointed in the combo's they gave Rain but whatever, I still managed to beat the Ladder on Expert with him, although Baraka was getting in my a.ss for a while.
 7 years ago '04        #1071
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 436 436
 C.R.I.P. said:
Disappointed in the combo's they gave Rain but whatever, I still managed to beat the Ladder on Expert with him, although Baraka was getting in my a.ss for a while.
pretty much the same. His combo game isn't great but I'm still working to figure some out. He has a lot of tools and can be used as a rushdown or zoner but probably more as a rushdown. He also has tools to face each type as well. I like Rain, gonna keep testing him out. I love how the X-Ray can be carried into a combo as well.

edit, damn I need to learn these button combos


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #1072
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,340 | Props total: 5664 5664
 Hustler_101 said:
pretty much the same. His combo game isn't great but I'm still working to figure some out. He has a lot of tools and can be used as a rushdown or zoner but probably more as a rushdown. He also has tools to face each type as well. I like Rain, gonna keep testing him out. I love how the X-Ray can be carried into a combo as well.

edit, damn I need to learn these button combos

holy fu*k...I don't even know how that's possible.
 7 years ago '05        #1073
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,174 | Props total: 21482 21482
Damn the most I did no xray is 41%

With xray I did 61%
 7 years ago '04        #1074
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 436 436

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #1075
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
Rain is pretty fun to use. Was on Xbox Live fu*king dudes up with him last night
 7 years ago '04        #1076
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,340 | Props total: 5664 5664
Yeah I've actually been putting in work with him against my friends offline, I think he might replace Smoke in my team.
 7 years ago '08        #1077
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
i only got to practice with him for like 15 minutes, but from some of the videos ive seen, hes an absolute animal.
 7 years ago '04        #1078
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
"It's not everyday that we get the chance to pour over the unveiling of a DLC character - but that day is today. Ed Boon has revealed that the fourth downloadable character for Mortal Kombat will be shown to the world at 2PM PST today; with a video to boot."
 7 years ago '04        #1079
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,340 | Props total: 5664 5664
 Da Ill One said:
"It's not everyday that we get the chance to pour over the unveiling of a DLC character - but that day is today. Ed Boon has revealed that the fourth downloadable character for Mortal Kombat will be shown to the world at 2PM PST today; with a video to boot."
oh damn ...im excited to see who it is.
 7 years ago '04        #1080
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
This...


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
49 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy