most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #961
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 el bundy said:
seriously, have you ever heard of google? you're bi*ching about sh*t thats not an issue.
1. you can skip a cutscene. i know this for a fact as ive done it a few times. either press x/a or start (i forgot exactly which one) after a few seconds into the cutscene, and i guarantee it skips.
2. you can lower the story mode difficulty. again, i know because ive done it myself and played on hard difficulty. in the main menu, theres a options menu all the way on the bottom of the main menu. there is an option the specifically says "story mode difficulty".
anything else you gonna cry about?
1. I CANNOT skip that cutscene. i pressed ever single button(s) and nothing.
2. I CANNOT believe i didnt know how to change the settings to story mode.

And yeah, i do wanna cry about something else. fu*kin Mufasa dying
 6 years ago '08        #962
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2396 2396
 meepos said:

6 years ago '10        #963
gm0ney 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2028 2028
 gm0ney said:
ive had this for a while and just tried to get online with it a couple days ago, but i cant invite my friends to a private match or challenge them when we are in the same room. after they accept the invite it says unavailable or some other random message. anybody else have this problem?
 6 years ago '10        #964
gm0ney 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2028 2028
 gm0ney said:
ive had this for a while and just tried to get online with it a couple days ago, but i cant invite my friends to a private match or challenge them when we are in the same room. after they accept the invite it says unavailable or some other random message. anybody else have this problem?
 6 years ago '04        #965
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 meepos said:
1. I CANNOT skip that cutscene. i pressed ever single button(s) and nothing.
2. I CANNOT believe i didnt know how to change the settings to story mode.

6 years ago '08        #966
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
Can someone explain the Krypt to me? I went there for the first time yesterday and I was looking to purchase some extra items, but why doesn't it tell you what you're going to purchase before actually purchasing it? There should be a caption on the bottom for every item, it kind of sucks just going around random tombstones and bodies just buying things that you don't know what they are until you actually purchase it.

Also, one of the items was an alternate costume for Noob, I tried to f!ght with him in that costume but I couldn't find the option for him to have it on. Are the alternate costumes available in certain modes of the game?
 6 years ago '05        #967
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Cooked Brickz said:
Can someone explain the Krypt to me? I went there for the first time yesterday and I was looking to purchase some extra items, but why doesn't it tell you what you're going to purchase before actually purchasing it? There should be a caption on the bottom for every item, it kind of sucks just going around random tombstones and bodies just buying things that you don't know what they are until you actually purchase it.

Also, one of the items was an alternate costume for Noob, I tried to f!ght with him in that costume but I couldn't find the option for him to have it on. Are the alternate costumes available in certain modes of the game?
go to the krypt guide someone posted in this same section. it will tell you where everything is so you can grab exactly what you want. once you unlock a costume, go to Nekropolis, this is where you see all the characters lined up on a wall. once you unlock the costume, it will show up when you fool around with the character in Nekropolis.
 6 years ago '08        #968
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
 meepos said:
go to the krypt guide someone posted in this same section. it will tell you where everything is so you can grab exactly what you want. once you unlock a costume, go to Nekropolis, this is where you see all the characters lined up on a wall. once you unlock the costume, it will show up when you fool around with the character in Nekropolis.
Alright, cool.

So once I choose "alternate bio" for a character, the alternate costume is chosen for the character to wear?
 6 years ago '05        #969
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Cooked Brickz said:
Alright, cool.

So once I choose "alternate bio" for a character, the alternate costume is chosen for the character to wear?
once you realize that the costume is unlocked AFTER going to Nekropolis, you then choose the alternate costume when you're about to f!ght anyone. In the character select screen press start (for xbox at least) and it will let you scroll left/right between costumes
 6 years ago '04        #970
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
anyone dl kenshi?
 07-05-2011, 11:19 AM         #971
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
anyone dl kenshi?
Yeah, I just did. I'll let you know how he is in a little bit.
 07-05-2011, 11:32 AM         #972
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do u have to be in game to get kenshi cuz i dont see it on the live welcome page
 6 years ago '04        #973
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 Chamillitary said:
Yeah, I just did. I'll let you know how he is in a little bit.
thanx cus i dont think ps3 added him yet.
 07-05-2011, 11:43 AM         #974
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man what the fu*k. I signed onto Xbox LIVE thinking it would be in my menu's already since they update the marketplace at 5 AM but I don't see it to DL it anywhere. Give me a minute guys.
 6 years ago '04        #975
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 Chamillitary said:
Man what the fu*k. I signed onto Xbox LIVE thinking it would be in my menu's already since they update the marketplace at 5 AM but I don't see it to DL it anywhere. Give me a minute guys.
apparently the compatibility pack made him free like what happened with Skarlet. So he got delayed but should still be released today. ETA is anytime.

@noobde when are u releasing kenshi Mr Boon Noobde: Very close, still today. Will keep u posted! He will be worth the wait

Looks like he was delayed for Xbox, not sure about PSN and if you guys will be on time today with the release. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Last edited by kulabear; 07-05-2011 at 12:09 PM..
 07-05-2011, 12:14 PM         #976
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
apparently the compatibility pack made him free like what happened with Skarlet. So he got delayed but should still be released today. ETA is anytime.

@noobde when are u releasing kenshi Mr Boon Noobde: Very close, still today. Will keep u posted! He will be worth the wait

Looks like he was delayed for Xbox, not sure about PSN and if you guys will be on time today with the release. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Ed Boon needs to slap himself for this.
 6 years ago '04        #977
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 Chamillitary said:

Ed Boon needs to slap himself for this.
What testing content to make sure stuff works right? I wish more companies would do it. Not hating mind you.
 6 years ago '08        #978
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,523 | Props total: 112 112
cant wait to dl kenshi. havent had time to play so ill probably be rusty, have they fixed the desynch problem yet?
 07-05-2011, 12:30 PM         #979
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
What testing content to make sure stuff works right? I wish more companies would do it. Not hating mind you.
Skarlet came out like 2-3 weeks ago, you're telling me they couldn't patch Kenshi before putting him out?
 6 years ago '08        #980
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,523 | Props total: 112 112
 Willbeatz said:
it should work right before releasing it, not after the fact. thats why the online is still plagued with issues.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago