"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
 82
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #941
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
why cant i use scarlet online? WTF. and for some reason i cant do Scorpions DLC fatality. im pressing all the right buttons.


Last edited by meepos; 06-29-2011 at 09:54 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #942
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 meepos said:
why cant i use scarlet online? WTF. and for some reason i cant do Scorpions DLC fatality. im pressing all the right buttons.
It's because the person you're playing doesn't have any of the dlc.
 7 years ago '08        #943
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 2535 2535
Just got this yesterday. I've been playing MvC3 since it came out and the controls on this seem more complex compared to it... not that it's a bad thing, but I can tell it's going to take a while for me to get used to. Story mode seems dope though, on Sonya's part now.
 7 years ago '06        #944
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 Cooked Brickz said:
Just got this yesterday. I've been playing MvC3 since it came out and the controls on this seem more complex compared to it... not that it's a bad thing, but I can tell it's going to take a while for me to get used to. Story mode seems dope though, on Sonya's part now.
my friend, you're in for a treat. i was playing mvc3 up untill this came out. haven't touched it since. the combo system and juggles are a lot more complex than marvel. everyone is different on MK. whereas on mvc3, u can do a combo with anyone if u learn the 1, 2, 3, launch (special) button pattern.
 7 years ago '05        #945
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
 jgamel81 said:
It's because the person you're playing doesn't have any of the dlc.
thats some bullsh*t. so i can choose Cyber Sub Zero even if my homeboy doesnt have him unlocked. weak.
 7 years ago '08        #946
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
 meepos said:
thats some bullsh*t. so i can choose Cyber Sub Zero even if my homeboy doesnt have him unlocked. weak.
the reason you cant use skarlet sometimes is because the person that you're playing against didnt buy her and didnt download the free compatibility pack. since her info isnt on the disc, the com. pack is required.
as for you question about scorpion, when you do a fatality input that requires for you to use up on the d-pad , its best to hold block during the directional input so you dont jump, and release it before you finish the fatality (ex. scorpions fatality is down, up, up, 2. hold block, press d, u, u, release block, and press triangle/y)
 7 years ago '05        #947
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
yo im officially giving up on this piece of sh*t. shao khan is the biggest fu*king cheap cheating bastard. i cant for the life of me beat him with Raiden. I do everything, wait for him to taunt, stay away etc, its bullsh*t cause he'll turn green and deflect whatever you do whenever the devs feel like you're getting close to beating him. the second round is the easiest to take always, other than that i feel like smashing my god damn controller.
 7 years ago '07        #948
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,791 | Props total: 18 18
 meepos said:
yo im officially giving up on this piece of sh*t. shao khan is the biggest fu*king cheap cheating bastard. i cant for the life of me beat him with Raiden. I do everything, wait for him to taunt, stay away etc, its bullsh*t cause he'll turn green and deflect whatever you do whenever the devs feel like you're getting close to beating him. the second round is the easiest to take always, other than that i feel like smashing my god damn controller.
 7 years ago '08        #949
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 2535 2535
Damn @ meepos, I hope I don't get that frustrated once I get to that part, lol.

What difficulty are you playing on btw?
 7 years ago '04        #950
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,923 | Props total: 3693 3693
 meepos said:
yo im officially giving up on this piece of sh*t. shao khan is the biggest fu*king cheap cheating bastard. i cant for the life of me beat him with Raiden. I do everything, wait for him to taunt, stay away etc, its bullsh*t cause he'll turn green and deflect whatever you do whenever the devs feel like you're getting close to beating him. the second round is the easiest to take always, other than that i feel like smashing my god damn controller.
are you playing him in story mode? ladder? difficulty??

don't get stressed man.. it took me and my friend about an hour each to beat him for the final battle during story mode. He's fu*kin tough.

I also tried for the one achievement where you play through arcade on max difficulty with no continues... I got up to shao kahn without any problems and he promptly crushed me in 2 straight games. I was heated but
 7 years ago '06        #951
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 meepos said:
yo im officially giving up on this piece of sh*t. shao khan is the biggest fu*king cheap cheating bastard. i cant for the life of me beat him with Raiden. I do everything, wait for him to taunt, stay away etc, its bullsh*t cause he'll turn green and deflect whatever you do whenever the devs feel like you're getting close to beating him. the second round is the easiest to take always, other than that i feel like smashing my god damn controller.
this was me the first 100 times. the best way to beat him is to out cheese him. stay as far away from him as possible. then when he throws the hammer, teleport and attack. it takes some time to get the patteners down. but you'll get it.

have u done challenge mode yet? if not, u ain't seen nothing yet as far as the level of frustration goes.
 7 years ago '04        #952
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,281 | Props total: 518 518
 meepos said:
yo im officially giving up on this piece of sh*t. shao khan is the biggest fu*king cheap cheating bastard. i cant for the life of me beat him with Raiden. I do everything, wait for him to taunt, stay away etc, its bullsh*t cause he'll turn green and deflect whatever you do whenever the devs feel like you're getting close to beating him. the second round is the easiest to take always, other than that i feel like smashing my god damn controller.
the way i beat him was keeping distance waiting till he threw the hammer and jump over them moving towards him, jump over him when he shoulder rushes, jump behind him when he swings the hammer then hit him with 3-4 hit combos.. throw some lighting, teleport
 7 years ago '09        #953
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 meepos said:
yo im officially giving up on this piece of sh*t. shao khan is the biggest fu*king cheap cheating bastard. i cant for the life of me beat him with Raiden. I do everything, wait for him to taunt, stay away etc, its bullsh*t cause he'll turn green and deflect whatever you do whenever the devs feel like you're getting close to beating him. the second round is the easiest to take always, other than that i feel like smashing my god damn controller.
when your about to lose, don't press start and retry! WAIT til you actually die and it asks you to retry cause if you keep dying, the difficulty will lower and it'd be easier to win! pressing start and retry yourself wont do anything!

im not sure if it works in story mode, but i remember doing this in the challenge ladder and it worked
 7 years ago '06        #954
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
 jgamel81 said:
my friend, you're in for a treat. i was playing mvc3 up untill this came out. haven't touched it since. the combo system and juggles are a lot more complex than marvel. everyone is different on MK. whereas on mvc3, u can do a combo with anyone if u learn the 1, 2, 3, launch (special) button pattern.
I was like you until I went on mvc3 last week for one online match..I wont trade it in because of the nostalgia I had from mvc 1 but im honestly never playing that game again.
 7 years ago '05        #955
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
 notoriousthugzz said:
are you playing him in story mode? ladder? difficulty??

don't get stressed man.. it took me and my friend about an hour each to beat him for the final battle during story mode. He's fu*kin tough.

I also tried for the one achievement where you play through arcade on max difficulty with no continues... I got up to shao kahn without any problems and he promptly crushed me in 2 straight games. I was heated but
im playing story mode. the thing that really sucks is when i reboot the game i cant skip the god damn movie! it takes like 5 minutes to play him!
 7 years ago '05        #956
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
 Cooked Brickz said:
Damn @ meepos, I hope I don't get that frustrated once I get to that part, lol.

What difficulty are you playing on btw?
im playing story mode, you cant select what difficulty to play in. its the second time i f!ght shao khan (i think) when he
[spoiler - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #957
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
 jgamel81 said:
this was me the first 100 times. the best way to beat him is to out cheese him. stay as far away from him as possible. then when he throws the hammer, teleport and attack. it takes some time to get the patteners down. but you'll get it.

have u done challenge mode yet? if not, u ain't seen nothing yet as far as the level of frustration goes.
that is exactly what i do. teleport, stay away, wait for taunt, jump over hammer, duck under arrows, teleport when he throws arrows etc. the real bullsh*t i think is that they make shao kahn turn green and untouchable whenever they feel like it, like just as youre about to win the motherfu*ker becomes untouchable and starts charging non stop. and they make it so that his hammer swing hits you wherever you are next to him, he can be on his backswing basically done with the swing, and the hammer clips you WHILE you're landing the jump over him. when i beat this guy i am gonna throw a fu*king party and invite everyone i know, i will lie to them and tell them its for a special occassion and when they show up i'll be dressed like Raiden and just sit there with techno music playing fu*k that.
 7 years ago '08        #958
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
seriously, have you ever heard of google? you're bi*ching about sh*t thats not an issue.
1. you can skip a cutscene. i know this for a fact as ive done it a few times. either press x/a or start (i forgot exactly which one) after a few seconds into the cutscene, and i guarantee it skips.
2. you can lower the story mode difficulty. again, i know because ive done it myself and played on hard difficulty. in the main menu, theres a options menu all the way on the bottom of the main menu. there is an option the specifically says "story mode difficulty".
anything else you gonna cry about?
 7 years ago '04        #959
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 el bundy said:
seriously, have you ever heard of google? you're bi*ching about sh*t thats not an issue.
1. you can skip a cutscene. i know this for a fact as ive done it a few times. either press x/a or start (i forgot exactly which one) after a few seconds into the cutscene, and i guarantee it skips.
2. you can lower the story mode difficulty. again, i know because ive done it myself and played on hard difficulty. in the main menu, theres a options menu all the way on the bottom of the main menu. there is an option the specifically says "story mode difficulty".
anything else you gonna cry about?
lol some ppl eh
 06-30-2011, 12:46 PM         #960
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
seriously, have you ever heard of google? you're bi*ching about sh*t thats not an issue.
1. you can skip a cutscene. i know this for a fact as ive done it a few times. either press x/a or start (i forgot exactly which one) after a few seconds into the cutscene, and i guarantee it skips.
2. you can lower the story mode difficulty. again, i know because ive done it myself and played on hard difficulty. in the main menu, theres a options menu all the way on the bottom of the main menu. there is an option the specifically says "story mode difficulty".
anything else you gonna cry about?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy