"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #921
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
^^^ yea man they really didnt test the whole patch out at all.. Online got better but then it came with all these random drops and desyncs.. Picking alternate costumes causes drops a lot and it fu*ked up my ranked record by giving me these random drop losses.
 6 years ago '08        #922
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
i told ya about them fu*king skins. the only way to avoid a dc is to not use ANY alternate costumes. like even smoke and shang tsung desynch if you attempt to use their alternates. just use the default and hope that your opponent does the same. they should fix it eventually, lets all hope it happens soon.
 6 years ago '07        #923
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Well for any PSN EU users here, Skarlett is not coming until next week. And we got overcharged for the klassic skins, which i may add has fu*ked up my online experiance completely.

WB Apologies for PSN Skarlet DLC Problems for EU Territories
10:27 AM CST - Jeff Greeson
Mortal Kombat (2011) players in the EU were rightfully upset when the PSN store content update was released yesterday. Skarlet was nowhere to be found and the MK Classic Ninja Skins pack was listed at prices much higher than promised. Suffice it to say, WB Games UK has been responding to these issues on Twitter (here and here) and by releasing a statement on the events.

Unfortunately, due to some technical issues, the Mortal Kombat Skarlet DLC will not be available to PSN users in Europe until next week. We apologise for any inconvenience but a.ssure fans that Skarlet and her fatalities are on the way.

To clarify the posted price of the Classic Skins pack on PSN is incorrect and is currently being rectified to £3.19 for UK users and €3.99 for European users.

All users will have access to the compatibility pack and free classic skins - Cyrax and Sektor - once Skarlet is available.

Those hoping to play as Skarlet in the EU on PSN, will need to be patient as WB Games UK and Sony rectify the situation.

Update: Those who have purchased the Klassic Skins Pack at the higher price will be refunded the difference automatically. (WB Games UK on Twitter)
 6 years ago '04        #924
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
yeeah you n*ggas weren't joking that desync sh*t is annoying as fu*k

Cyrax is my new favorite character now tho' I went on a 10 game winning streak against good competition this morning
 6 years ago '05        #925
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 590 590
 Chamillitary said:

How you do that?
Just edit a few files
 6 years ago '10        #926
gm0ney 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2028 2028
ive had this for a while and just tried to get online with it a couple days ago, but i cant invite my friends to a private match or challenge them when we are in the same room. after they accept the invite it says unavailable or some other random message. anybody else have this problem?
 06-26-2011, 03:41 PM         #927
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got an extra Online Pass for Mortal Kombat on the 360, so if you don't have one and need one hit me up with a PM.
 06-27-2011, 12:14 AM         #928
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i just realized that you cant view skarlet in the area where u see all the kombatants (i aint gonna try and spell that shyt cuz i cant ever pronounce it) but either way i got her she is dope but u would like to read her bio along with the others .. make that area go a full 360 and then we winnin !!!
 6 years ago '05        #929
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 590 590
For my PS3 n*ggas on CFW who wanna play as Skarlett, SHao Khan, Goro, Kintaro, and all the alternate costumes inclding the Klassic DLCs

Mortal Kombat 9 Classic + Skarlet + Boss Fix (100% work)
- Thx to Tetzrep for ui_ps_vs file -

- Download mk-unlockdlc

Password: Scorpion2k7

- Download mk9-boss_unlock_fix

Password: Scorpion2k7

Replace

- COALESCED.INI (USRDIR\CONFIG\) -> (must be original - mk-unlockdlc)
- PS3TOC.TXT (USRDIR\) -> (mk9-boss_unlock_fix)
- UI_PS_VS_JPEGS_PS3.XXX (USRDIR\ASSET\) -> (mk9-boss_unlock_fix)
- UI_PS_VS_PS3_N.XXX (USRDIR\ASSET\) -> (mk9-boss_unlock_fix)
- UI_PS_VS_PS3.XXX (USRDIR\ASSET\) -> (mk9-boss_unlock_fix)

- Delete mk9 game data
- Install 1.02 retail update (3.55 cfw only)
- Install EP1018-BLES01132_00-UNLOCKSCOPION2K7.pkg (Eur)
or
EP1018-BLUS30522_00-UNLOCKSCOPION2K7.pkg (Usa)
- Install EP1018-BLES01132_00-FIXBOSSCOPION2K7.pkg (Eur)
or
EP1018-BLUS30522_00-FIXBOSSCOPION2K7.pkg (Usa)

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-27-2011 at 01:43 AM..
 06-27-2011, 12:22 PM         #930
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kenshi is coming on Tuesday, July 5th.

6 years ago '08        #931
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
fu*king sick. i hope they tested it thoroughly though.
any news on if noob and smokes classic skins come with him or if they're separate?
 6 years ago '04        #932
space
space
yea I believe they said noob/smoke comes with kenshi and they havent annouced the two skins coming with rain at the end of the month yet

I wanna say that I love that they are really dedicated to this game and will be supplying us with DLC throughout the summer but does anyone else feel like new characters dropping constantly could hurt the tournament scene?
 6 years ago '08        #933
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
the new characters probably wont be allowed at tourneys until they're all released, and even if they are, nobody will probably use them for a while. im sure dudes would rather use who they've been practicing and feel most comfortable with.
at this point, im more worried about the online scene. theres not as many people playing since the patch ruined the game. i rather play local, but i want a functioning online as well.
 6 years ago '04        #934
space
space
 el bundy said:
the new characters probably wont be allowed at tourneys until they're all released, and even if they are, nobody will probably use them for a while. im sure dudes would rather use who they've been practicing and feel most comfortable with.
at this point, im more worried about the online scene. theres not as many people playing since the patch ruined the game. i rather play local, but i want a functioning online as well.
yea I hear you.. I've only come across one guy online who uses Skarlett effectively. (but he has owned me every match) I'm just saying I generally know how every character is used and what they are capable of.

I also feel you on the online aspect. Before the patch on ranked matches I would play about 75% noobs/unskilled players.. since the patch about 90% of the games I play are against experienced players etc but its always the same people. The pool of players has shrunk to just the really good players.. and that's not good at all for online.. especially considering the game hasn't even been out 3 months. That's shows that the casual MK player has already moved on
 6 years ago '04        #935
space
space
 RugerRell2369 said:
i just went to the EastCoast Throwdown now even when i was playin casual with people, no one even picked her so DLC wont hurt the scene. it will help out if anything later down the line but a DLC comes out, it will be banned due to time
how was it? I thought about going but had a few friend's birthdays this weekend.
 6 years ago '09        #936
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 Chamillitary said:
Kenshi is coming on Tuesday, July 5th.

his fatalities didnt get scarlett cause i wanted kenshi or rain!
 6 years ago '07        #937
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,395 | Props total: 13067 13067
what's good with the cyrax and sektor classic skins on PS3? i read that they were part of the "compatibility pack" or whatever for xbox, but that and the "season pass" rn't on the PSN.

EDIT: nvm, i got them when it prompted me to dl sh*t after starting up the game

Last edited by joshdogg26; 06-28-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #938
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 minnesota763 said:

his fatalities didnt get scarlett cause i wanted kenshi or rain!
yea skarlett looks trash to me but i'm definitely copping kenshi and rain
 6 years ago '05        #939
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
 Cap Peeler said:
yea skarlett looks trash to me but i'm definitely copping kenshi and rain
Thats what i was gonna do too bout now im convinced on the season pass. Get all of em for 1200..pretty much one for free. Even tho i dont want skarlet, i have a feeling ima want the mystery f!ghter so fu*k it
 6 years ago '11        #940
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
PSN : KRockit
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy