Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #841
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
All I want is Rain to be a DLC character and I'll be happy.
 7 years ago '08        #842
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Triple0 said:
All I want is Rain to be a DLC character and I'll be happy.
yea im 90% sure he'll be dlc. he's the most requested character. so far its skarlet, kenshi, fujin, and most likely rain.
 7 years ago '08        #843
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
the classic costumes come out today. damn first ssf4:ae and now the classic skins. im down $20 today.
 06-07-2011, 03:35 PM         #844
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
the classic costumes come out today. damn first ssf4:ae and now the classic skins. im down $20 today.
Klassic Kostumes are 400 MSP, cheaper than what I thought they would be. I only use Scorpion or I would easily scoop that up.
 7 years ago '08        #845
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
woooooooooooooooooooow. so if you download update 1.02, your online experience will be completely unplayable, literally.
i been here for a half hour trying to get games in, and it keeps desynching. not only that, but i cant pick kratos (even though i never use him), i cant pick retro costumes unless the person im playing has them, and i cant pick cyber sub or quan chi unless the other person has them as well.
the game was decent before the patch, maybe not perfect and it could have used a few tweaks here and there, but now its completely ruined. they better fix it quick or i guarantee that the game will be dead within a month. theres already dudes in the chatroom saying that they're done with the game. its so sad that i was so hyped for this game, just for it to turn into this trainwreck.
 7 years ago '04        #846
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
^^ if they continue to support the game through DLC the game will keep a solid base. They are supposed to be coming out with a new hotfix on tuesday i believe.
 7 years ago '08        #847
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
it doesnt matter what dlc they support the game with if they ruin the online with the patches. im gonna stay with it, but i hope the hotfix addresses these issues because it desynching every single match i play is pissing me off.
 7 years ago '10        #848
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
Not having any problems here
 7 years ago '08        #849
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
im 1 for 9 today with games that didnt desynch. last night i was like 0 for 15. some guy in the chat said that if you cant pick kratos, that the game will crash. they should've left that fu*k out of the game, nobody uses him anyway.
ive looked online and theres mixed results. some people (like me) are unable to play any games. some are having no problems and are saying that the lag is gone for the most part.
i tried ranked, and its waaaaay faster finding a match, but it desynchs also.
fu*k it, ssf4:ae just came out, ill stick with that for now, even though im not nearly as good at it. ill return to mk when they fix it.
 06-11-2011, 02:19 PM         #850
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
im 1 for 9 today with games that didnt desynch. last night i was like 0 for 15. some guy in the chat said that if you cant pick kratos, that the game will crash. they should've left that fu*k out of the game, nobody uses him anyway.
ive looked online and theres mixed results. some people (like me) are unable to play any games. some are having no problems and are saying that the lag is gone for the most part.
i tried ranked, and its waaaaay faster finding a match, but it desynchs also.
fu*k it, ssf4:ae just came out, ill stick with that for now, even though im not nearly as good at it. ill return to mk when they fix it.
What's wrong with Kratos? Is he really that bad?
 7 years ago '08        #851
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
hes not bad, just really slow. he makes up for it in major damage. if you catch somebody with <+triangle, then press O in the air, that takes like 20-25% damage, which is alot for such a simple input.
people mostly pick scorpion, smoke, ermac, etc (aka easy/fast characters with a teleport)
 7 years ago '04        #852
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 el bundy said:
it doesnt matter what dlc they support the game with if they ruin the online with the patches. im gonna stay with it, but i hope the hotfix addresses these issues because it desynching every single match i play is pissing me off.
apparently they took the patch off so i got lucky and was able to avoid it.. had no problem playing online today

did they fix it yet?
 7 years ago '08        #853
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
its 50/50 for me tonight. still cant pick kratos or my classic costumes. it froze on me once. gonna play a few more games, or at least attempt to.
 7 years ago '08        #854
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
i know what the problem is now. i just ran a few games with one dude using a bunch of different characters, then as soon as i pick mileena, i looked for her retro costume and it wasnt there so i pick her alternate 3. as soon as i get to the load screen it desynches.
it definitely has to do with the classic costumes and picking an alternate of a character that has one. especially sub-zero, because as soon as i press start on his name, it automatically desynches. i had a feeling thats what it was.
they release an update so soon after they release the dlc, i guess they didnt account for it as much while patching it.
everyone in the chat is bugging out over the constant desynches.
 7 years ago '08        #855
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
^yeah, it was released last night.
 7 years ago '07        #856
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
I see people online that have clearly got the DLC but i cant see it available for download.

I am a.ssuming it would be in downloadable content in extra's? (PS3 user)

And these problems mentioned above online, are they for PS3 or xbox?

I am in the UK, maybe thats why it ain't available for download? We always get things last lol
 7 years ago '08        #857
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
It wasn't too long ago that we heard Skarlet -- a blade-wielding hottie -- would be joining the Mortal Kombat cast, but now we know when she's coming and who will be coming after her. The new trailer below says "download now," but the Skarlet downloadable content will really hit the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on June 21, 2011. The trailer goes on to tease three additional characters -- Kenshi, Rain and a f!ghter to be named later.

Each character will be released individually this summer. Warner Bros. Interactive told IGN that a "compatibility pack" will accompany each release so that players who do not purchase the DLC will still be able to see online opponents using the DLC. These packs will be free and come with two skins (the first pack contains Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3-inspired Cyrax and Sektor). If you straight up buy the character DLC, you get the free skins as well.

[video - click to view]

next tuesday, skarlet is released alongside free cyrax and sektor classic skins. kenshi and rain confirmed and most likely fujin later on. hopefully they fix the glitches from the last patch.

Last edited by el bundy; 06-14-2011 at 12:46 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #858
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
 el bundy said:

next tuesday, skarlet is released alongside free cyrax and sektor classic skins. kenshi and rain confirmed and most likely fujin later on. hopefully they fix the glitches from the last patch.
 06-14-2011, 05:54 PM         #859
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
It wasn't too long ago that we heard Skarlet -- a blade-wielding hottie -- would be joining the Mortal Kombat cast, but now we know when she's coming and who will be coming after her. The new trailer below says "download now," but the Skarlet downloadable content will really hit the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on June 21, 2011. The trailer goes on to tease three additional characters -- Kenshi, Rain and a f!ghter to be named later.

Each character will be released individually this summer. Warner Bros. Interactive told IGN that a "compatibility pack" will accompany each release so that players who do not purchase the DLC will still be able to see online opponents using the DLC. These packs will be free and come with two skins (the first pack contains Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3-inspired Cyrax and Sektor). If you straight up buy the character DLC, you get the free skins as well.

I can't wait for Rain + the patch that fixes the online.
 06-14-2011, 06:06 PM         #860
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game is whooping my a.ss the AI is no joke some of the matches had me like

But its great to play I just need to step up on my skills I guess
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy