NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #821
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
man that son of a bi*ch Shao Khan threw like 7 hammers at my n*gga Sub Zero, back to back... Im sitting here like
 7 years ago '05        #822
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 Game375 said:
I am getting pretty beasty with ermac.. Cheap I know but wowww I hate shao khan, I get him down to 30 health then ge goes buts and he blocks, repeated charges, and xray. At Least they brought back the mk3 frustration back as well
That's why you have to make sure you jump towards him. Then as soon as the AI reacts to attack you, teleport.

Challenge 300 was cutting into my club time and I wanted to beat it before I left just to get it over with. I was like "there's got to be an easier way to do this".
 7 years ago '08        #823
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
shao kahns bi*ch a.ss projectile hammer is the cheapest move in the game by far. the only way to dodge it is to jump over it and it takes away like 20%health.
is it me, or does everyone who plays online get cheaper and cheesier by the day? i played a kid the other day who picked raiden and did nothing but supermans, teleport, then throw. spammers are pretty easy to beat most of the time but theyre annoying and frustrating to deal with.
 7 years ago '06        #824
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 el bundy said:
shao kahns bi*ch a.ss projectile hammer is the cheapest move in the game by far. the only way to dodge it is to jump over it and it takes away like 20%health.
is it me, or does everyone who plays online get cheaper and cheesier by the day? i played a kid the other day who picked raiden and did nothing but supermans, teleport, then throw. spammers are pretty easy to beat most of the time but theyre annoying and frustrating to deal with.
@ the cheap bastards online. i hate the mfer's that do crouching kicks and sweeps repeatedly. i pisses me off that i know these people actually suck at the game. but they often win because of their cheezy tactics.
 7 years ago '04        #825
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
how do u do babilities online?

i can do em off-line but when i try online it never works.
 7 years ago '06        #826
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
 MainEv3nt said:
how do u do babilities online?

i can do em off-line but when i try online it never works.
it's the same. nothing special too it. now that i know u can't block in the deciding round. i can do them all the time.
 7 years ago '06        #827
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
really? page 5.

isn't anyone playing anymore
 06-03-2011, 08:07 PM         #828
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgamel81 said:
really? page 5.

I play every day, I play in local tournaments in sh*t in Pittsburgh. Just waiting for them to patch the online so I don't get fu*ked out of losses anymore due to lag.
 7 years ago '05        #829
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
i hate playing against defensive players who low block 20 feet away from you the whole match, sh*t annoys me

you take a step forward they thrown a projectile at you, you jump and avoid, they jump back to keep the distance
 7 years ago '08        #830
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Stupendamatic said:
i hate playing against defensive players who low block 20 feet away from you the whole match, sh*t annoys me

you take a step forward they thrown a projectile at you, you jump and avoid, they jump back to keep the distance
word i hate fu*ks like that. i always rematch them, pick scorpion, and spam hellfire to p!ss them off.
but yea i pretty much play every time that i turn on my ps3 and end up playing for hours, still addicted to the game, even with the bullsh*t cheesers that play. but theres dudes with like over 2000 games played i think to myself that they need to go outside more often.
 7 years ago '04        #831
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 2042 2042
 PROTENTIAL said:
I play every day, I play in local tournaments in sh*t in Pittsburgh. Just waiting for them to patch the online so I don't get fu*ked out of losses anymore due to lag.
how you been doing?

I'm trying to find some local tourneys here in philly/jersey area I know I would be scrapin cats
 7 years ago '07        #832
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Bump

Game still goes hard.

It's a shame there are so many cheap bastards online though, as mentioned above. Or you join a king of the hill and someone be on a 9 + winning streak, you beat them and they give you a 0 rating. Really my dude?

Out of interest, how many characters do people have on lock?

Smoke, Ermac, Scorpion + Stryker are my dudes. I want to start using someone fast though, propbably Jade ...
 7 years ago '05        #833
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 J-Calli said:
Bump

Game still goes hard.

It's a shame there are so many cheap bastards online though, as mentioned above. Or you join a king of the hill and someone be on a 9 + winning streak, you beat them and they give you a 0 rating. Really my dude?

Smoke, Ermac, Scorpion + Stryker are my dudes. I want to start using someone fast though, propbably Jade ...
Sub Zero is my best... I gotta nice Kabal... and Im pretty good with Lui Kang, Smoke, and Reptile.
 7 years ago '04        #834
space
space
 J-Calli said:
Bump

Game still goes hard.

Smoke is my main. I'm also good with Kabal, Reptile, Cyrax.
 7 years ago '10        #835
The Anti Nice 
space
space
$133 | Props total: 46 46
 J-Calli said:
Bump

Game still goes hard.

Scorpion, smoke, kung lao, and if I pick reptile im making dudes rage quit really i cant do my fatality???? Ol sore loser a$$ ninja
 7 years ago '10        #836
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
Kabal user here. I'm pretty good with him and Noob. Been working with Stryker and Johnny Cage for speed. Looking to start using Jade
 7 years ago '04        #837
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 88 88
psn: so-viet

im in the MKU room alot

my rec is 460-120 ish
 7 years ago '07        #838
rangers27 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 2 2
 jgamel81 said:
really? page 5.

Stopped playing the story cause I got stuck on Shao Khan :lachen001:
Dope game nonetheless
 7 years ago '04        #839
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 J-Calli said:
Bump

Game still goes hard.

agree 100%. I fought against this n*gga, i whooped his a.ss twice, once with kitana and with shang tsung, the third time this mufu*ka picked Noob Saibot and literary all he did from the start of the f!ght to then end was spam clones, like sh*t was mad annoying
 7 years ago '04        #840
space
space
^^ that's how about 90% of the noob users are. I've found one good noob and hes in the top 15 of the XBL leaderboard.

anyone get the DLC yet? klassic kostumes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy