"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
 171
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #701
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,897 | Props total: 3622 3622
all geeked up.. just beat the number 4 dude on the ladder Iverson 21. Prevented him from getting win 1000. 26-3
 7 years ago '05        #702
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 el bundy said:
im so close to getting this game on 360 but.....
i just bought tekken 6 on xbl, and the controller is just terrible for it. i just cant play f!ghting games on 360, fu*k that i can wait a month. and i just dont see myself paying another $60 for the same exact game twice or buying a controller with a transforming d-pad or $150 arcade stick.
disclaimer - I dont own a Xbox360

why not just get the controller? Im sure there'll be other games you can find use for it besides Tekken and MK.
 7 years ago '08        #703
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,568 | Props total: 234 234
idk ive had problems with 3rd party controllers in the past. i might get the transforming d-pad one though, but i dont get paid until friday.
 7 years ago '10        #704
unFaDeable 
space
avatar space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
i forgot how raw raiden is....that yell dude gives out when he does that flying attack has me everytime


Last edited by unFaDeable; 05-09-2011 at 05:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #705
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Blood Edge said:




problem solved

and online play sucks on psn...most people use wireless instead of a direct connection to their modem and that fu*ks with input timing
copped yesterday
 05-10-2011, 03:53 AM         #706
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
all geeked up.. just beat the number 4 dude on the ladder Iverson 21. Prevented him from getting win 1000. 26-3
You probably spam that stupid a.ss move Smoke does where he throws that smoke ball at you and it flings you in the air. All smoke users abuse that sh*t. f!ghting against Raiden and Smoke are the most annoying things in any f!ghting game.
 7 years ago '10        #707
unFaDeable 
space
avatar space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
damn how they gonna not give lui kang the fatality when he turns into a dragon and bites dude in half that sh*t was one of the best ones.
 05-10-2011, 07:30 AM         #708
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unFaDeable said:
damn how they gonna not give lui kang the fatality when he turns into a dragon and bites dude in half that sh*t was one of the best ones.
Pretty sure that was an Animality, which isn't in MK9.
 7 years ago '10        #709
Figueroa 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,695 | Props total: 1957 1957
 unFaDeable said:
damn how they gonna not give lui kang the fatality when he turns into a dragon and bites dude in half that sh*t was one of the best ones.
it's in there


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #710
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,195 | Props total: 842 842
Damn. That Liu Kang fatality is serious.....
 7 years ago '04        #711
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 unFaDeable said:
damn how they gonna not give lui kang the fatality when he turns into a dragon and bites dude in half that sh*t was one of the best ones.
that animality is his fatality in this game.


by the way, getting live tonight, add me and get yo a.sses whooped if y'all want to. I'm surgical with Kitana.

peeler of caps
 7 years ago '04        #712
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,897 | Props total: 3622 3622
 PROTENTIAL said:
You probably spam that stupid a.ss move Smoke does where he throws that smoke ball at you and it flings you in the air. All smoke users abuse that sh*t. f!ghting against Raiden and Smoke are the most annoying things in any f!ghting game.
I don't only use that or the teleport.. but of course I utilize them. I also know multiple combos from diff angles that I can then hit you with a bomb or port. I don't know why people complain about Smoke and people that spam those moves... the easiest way to stop it is to block I wouldn't be 28-3 online if I was just some noob spamming those moves though. we should run kegar but i never see you on MK

Raiden and Kano are annoying to play against as well for me
 7 years ago '06        #713
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 PROTENTIAL said:
Pretty sure that was an Animality, which isn't in MK9.
it was a regular fatality in mk2. then an animality on mk3.

just sayin
 7 years ago '05        #714
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
For my PS3 n*ggas on CFW

- Scorpion Classic Mk1
- SubZero Classic Mk1
- Reptile Classic Mk1
- Ermac Classic Mk1
- Jade Classic Mk3
- Kitana Classic Mk3
- Mileena Classic Mk3
Just replace PS3TOC.TXT (USRDIR\) and COALESCED.INI (USRDIR\CONFIG\)

Link:


password: Scorpion2k7
 05-10-2011, 05:23 PM         #715
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
I don't only use that or the teleport.. but of course I utilize them. I also know multiple combos from diff angles that I can then hit you with a bomb or port. I don't know why people complain about Smoke and people that spam those moves... the easiest way to stop it is to block I wouldn't be 28-3 online if I was just some noob spamming those moves though. we should run kegar but i never see you on MK

Raiden and Kano are annoying to play against as well for me
I'm on every so often. My record is like 56-14 I think, I only use Scorpion and always have since MK1.
 7 years ago '05        #716
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,877 | Props total: 284 284
has anyone been using the street f!ghter f!ght pad for this on 360? i already have this game for ps3 but with the network down im considering getting it for 360, just the controller bugs me and i don't wanna buy a new 360 controller just for this one game.
 7 years ago '06        #717
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville said:
For my PS3 n*ggas on CFW

- Scorpion Classic Mk1
- SubZero Classic Mk1
- Reptile Classic Mk1
- Ermac Classic Mk1
- Jade Classic Mk3
- Kitana Classic Mk3
- Mileena Classic Mk3
Just replace PS3TOC.TXT (USRDIR\) and COALESCED.INI (USRDIR\CONFIG\)

Link:


password: Scorpion2k7
soooo, how do I use this? I must be an idiot because I don't follow your instruction


by the way, does anyone know how to do shang tsung's transformations for all characters.
 7 years ago '05        #718
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 jgamel81 said:
soooo, how do I use this? I must be an idiot because I don't follow your instruction


by the way, does anyone know how to do shang tsung's transformations for all characters.
download and replace the files in the corresponding directory, just like Cap'...
 7 years ago '08        #719
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,568 | Props total: 234 234
 jgamel81 said:
soooo, how do I use this? I must be an idiot because I don't follow your instruction


by the way, does anyone know how to do shang tsung's transformations for all characters.
you cant. only his sub-boss version in ladder mode can.
 7 years ago '06        #720
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 el bundy said:
you cant. only his sub-boss version in ladder mode can.
well that's pretty lame. i kinda figured that since i couldn't find any answers on google
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
116 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
139 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
139 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
112 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy