"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #681
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 pkilla111 said:
u caught feelings actually but ok/ i was explaining to the kid wat i thought was wrong with the game. nobody was talking to you, if u think me explaining faults in a game on a internet forum that i caught feelings over. ok thats cool too i really dont carei just wana talk about mortal kombat/ obviously my views and thoughts caught ur attention so u musta caught a feeling cause im right. im always right. now keep bickering online so it can go back and forth till like 50 pages i dont care
 pkilla111 said:
na nobody wants u to contribute anymore f*ggot

edit: you soundin like a real loser right about now . shut the fu*k up
 pkilla111 said:
kid thinks hes cool or somethin cause he came outta nowhere in a mortal kombat thread online and sh*t talked a little bit:lachen001:gotta love tho internet. i lost by responding tho

[pic - click to view]

05-06-2011, 12:26 AM         #682
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
im not sure. i found the video on youtube, so im sure theres a file somewhere on the disc with the data that was possibly hacked out. they'll probably release these and the rest of the classic costumes all at one time.
if you look on the desert stage, sometimes you can see cyrax in his classic mk3 costume all the way on the left of the stage stuck in the sand, so i knew these would be included eventually.
Yeah, I just found out that MK3 Sektor/Cyrax are hacked future DLC. I think I'll pass on any character not named Rain and buy the full costume pack once it's released. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #683
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550

[pic - click to view]

dogg they should of released this one first!!!! i want i want i want!
 7 years ago '08        #684
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 notoriousthugzz said:
mad feelings being caught in this thread

anyway since you need me to "contribute" i was playing some koth earlier and some cheesing a.ss dude using kitana and just spamming with the fan toss and her one jump special over and over and beat me and then 4 other dudes and when i played him again i used smoke and just teleported and comboed over and over and the kid left right before i finished him off. everyone was just clownin the dude on chat and voting him 0 everytime dudes really care about their player match win loss like that?
no feelings caught. i just didnt like how you came at me so i responded.
but yea, the character i hate most in the game is kitana straight up. shes fast as sh*t, has mad special moves, and shes just overall just an annoying bi*ch to f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #685
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,158 | Props total: 18419 18419
I hate f!ghting against Kano proly more than anybody else in the game.

I dislike f!ghtin against Sektor, Noob & Scorpion
 7 years ago '08        #686
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
word that kano ball move is irritating as fu*k if its spammed enough.
 05-06-2011, 05:07 PM         #687
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:

Raiden is by far the most annoying bastard to f!ght against online. People abuse his quick teleport to no end.
 7 years ago '04        #688
space
space
finally came across a pretty decent challenger for tag on player match. most of the people on there are horrible. dude was 85-10 i think before i played him. he used scorpion and kabal and was just extremely quick and had his timing down like a motherfu*ker. We ended up playing 3 matches and I lost every one 2-1. I think my first team was Smoke/Quan Chi then Smoke/Cyrax and then Smoke/QC again. They were all really fun and competitive matches but the dude was just too quick for me. He always comboed into the spear for scorpion and with kabal his timing was perfect with the dash and the blades.

for some reason i still cant play ranked games? ive waited up to like 3 minutes before going back and just saying fu*k it. Sometimes it takes a while to get into koth as well. the lag has gotten better from the first day i played tho its hardly noticeable at all anymore.
 7 years ago '04        #689
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
Raiden is by far the most annoying bastard to f!ght against online. People abuse his quick teleport to no end.
youre not lying. one dude just constantly teleported and did his flying attack over and over. he wasnt that hard to beat but it was just annoying because you literally just had to stop your own game plan just to block and be ready for it.
 7 years ago '04        #690
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Hu$tLa said:

this ^

playing against the AI, Kano is the biggest spammer of that move. I just wanna break into the tv and do a fatality on taht n*gga myself

Sektor too with his uppercut teleport move.. sonavabi*ch AI be on that bullsh*t.

online n*ggas spam the hell out the teleport move with scorpion. But that sh*t gets canceled out everytime with Smoke

Smoke is the cure for characters like Scorpion, Kitana and Mileena
 7 years ago '08        #691
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
yall crazy

NOOB is by farrrrr..the most annoying dude to play haha

but the best to play with

that teleport slam is ridiculous ..and his little shadow people that run at you..or when you jump on him hit you..i cant take f!ghting him

i agree with kano being annoying..but im never him because his ball takes to much work to do..i always fu*k it up
 7 years ago '08        #692
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
just beat challenge 300. shtis actually easy if you let beat the sh*t out of you 15-20 times. the difficulty goes way down. still got two challenges left. i dont know how im gonna beat the 3 shao kahns with strykers gay a.ss when his bi*ch a.ss gun move only does 3% damage. and the 3 goros are annoying as fu*k too. i almost beat that one and got k!lled by the last goros gay a.ss zangief twirl move that takes like 25% damage if all 3 hits land.
 7 years ago '10        #693
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,482 | Props total: 1527 1527
You n*ggas really struggled with Challenge 300? I beat that sh*t on my third try. I struggled with other challenges more than this lol. I fu*ked up though. I thought
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #694
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
 el bundy said:
just beat challenge 300. shtis actually easy if you let beat the sh*t out of you 15-20 times. the difficulty goes way down. still got two challenges left. i dont know how im gonna beat the 3 shao kahns with strykers gay a.ss when his bi*ch a.ss gun move only does 3% damage. and the 3 goros are annoying as fu*k too. i almost beat that one and got k!lled by the last goros gay a.ss zangief twirl move that takes like 25% damage if all 3 hits land.
Yeah man i takes a while but keep using the gun. Even when he blocks it goes through. just keep spamming the sh*t out of it and using the X version every once in a while and jump when he throws his hammer. The 3 Goros was hard as fu*k too. When he does that Zangief sh*t, use your breaker. Believe me, you'll save yourself tons of damage. No use in saving up an X-Ray since it does barely any damage anyway.
 7 years ago '06        #695
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
i just mostly play tag team Smoke + Sub Zero =
 7 years ago '05        #696
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
just got a 360 wit mk9 .. had it for ps3 but had to switch because of the PSN outage .. any boxden lobies on mk9 ?

gamertag = Geo360l0527 .... ERMAC all the way !
 7 years ago '10        #697
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
Yo who mains Kabal or Noob up in here? It's damn near impossible to beat the game on expert with these 2 without dying, but I got sh*t done if ya'll need or have any simpler ways to do it.. sh*t, I even got a flawless victory :cool-smiley-009:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #698
space
space
20-2 on ranked so far with smoke

my two losses are from mileena and a sub zero match that was laggy as fu*k.

anyone have a problem on player tag matches where it awards wins as losses? I've played a bunch of tag matches wit a buddy who recovers his GT at my house and whenever we win it counts them as losses. I really dont give a fu*k but its funny seeing my ranked at 20-2 and my player tag at like 30-40. Is this a known bug or something?
 7 years ago '04        #699
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
get done with finals today.

if gold is still 50% off, ima be on that sh*t all summa long plehboiii y'all n*ggas don't want it :guns:
 7 years ago '08        #700
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
im so close to getting this game on 360 but.....
i just bought tekken 6 on xbl, and the controller is just terrible for it. i just cant play f!ghting games on 360, fu*k that i can wait a month. and i just dont see myself paying another $60 for the same exact game twice or buying a controller with a transforming d-pad or $150 arcade stick.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago