"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #661
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 notoriousthugzz said:
you do know PSN has been down... right?

and he was talking about online play... right?
can you read? i said first 2 or 3 days.
 7 years ago '06        #662
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
 notoriousthugzz said:
umk3 > the first two.

youre arguments are terrible. you sound like a pissed off little girl. If you dont like story mode don't play it. The game is fu*kin amazing. X-rays are a great addition to the game. If you don't like em then dont use em
mk trilogy gets my vote.
but umk3 was the best besides that
 7 years ago '06        #663
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 Hu$tLa said:
Anybody did any of the secret f!ghts yet???

Ive fought Klassic Noob cheap bastard..all he does is the teleport which takes more damage than usual. Got real close to beatin him
i did them all except the jade one. it's pretty hard to do, even on begginer.

i didn't think winning the f!ghts was that hard. the guy in the tutorial vid said they were hard as hell. i wish they would unlock the classic costumes when u win. but all u get is the trophy.
 7 years ago '04        #664
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 el bundy said:
can you read? i said first 2 or 3 days.
how can you doubt more people were playing on xbox "in the first 2 or 3 days" when literally NOBODY was playing on PSN?

your post makes no sense
 7 years ago '08        #665
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 notoriousthugzz said:
how can you doubt more people were playing on xbox "in the first 2 or 3 days" when literally NOBODY was playing on PSN?

your post makes no sense
because of the fact psn didnt go down until a few days after the game was released so there was plenty of people online. how is this not registering through your head?
 7 years ago '04        #666
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 el bundy said:
because of the fact psn didnt go down until a few days after the game was released so there was plenty of people online. how is this not registering through your head?
I thought PSN has been down for weeks?

Sorry I don't really pay attention to some sh*tty network that I never plan on using that has been hacked

Bout to go online while you spar against the computer some more
 7 years ago '08        #667
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 notoriousthugzz said:
I thought PSN has been down for weeks?

Sorry I don't really pay attention to some sh*tty network that I never plan on using that has been hacked

Bout to go online while you spar against the computer some more
then why cut into a conversation that wasnt directed towards you in the first place? especially if you have no idea what you're talking about and making yourself look stupid.
p.s. fanboys are corny as sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #668
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 el bundy said:
then why cut into a conversation that wasnt directed towards you in the first place? especially if you have no idea what you're talking about and making yourself look stupid.
p.s. fanboys are corny as sh*t.
oh im so sorry i didnt wait for my invite to jump in the convo... rofl

I'm making myself look stupid?

so concerned about what some douchebag named el bundy who cant even play his MK online thinks about me

whats your online record???... oh wait
 7 years ago '08        #669
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
you seem to be more worried about me playing online than i am.
whatever makes you feel better i guess.
 7 years ago '04        #670
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
bout to go play some king of the hill matches online



have fun in training mode
 7 years ago '08        #671
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
cool. and im about to go to a chicks house.
have fun with your video games, wigga.
 05-05-2011, 07:00 PM         #672
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait a second el bundy, that video you posted of the MK3 Cyrax and Sektor, are those currently available?
 7 years ago '05        #673
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,158 | Props total: 18419 18419
 jgamel81 said:
i did them all except the jade one. it's pretty hard to do, even on begginer.

i didn't think winning the f!ghts was that hard. the guy in the tutorial vid said they were hard as hell. i wish they would unlock the classic costumes when u win. but all u get is the trophy.
Yea dem sh*ts is def challenging & i swear they deal more damage too. I fought smoke earlier & beat him. Hes nowhere near as hard as Noob to me. I cant wait to f!ght Jade

But damn it would be nice to have those costumes
 7 years ago '07        #674
DirtyRed 
space
avatar space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
Man I just beat Shao Kahn in story mode. He's a fu*king bi*ch man lol it took me so many damn tries to finally beat that cheating muthafu*ka.
 7 years ago '04        #675
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 pkilla111 said:
nobodys cryin bro getoutta here with all that negativity talk in this thread. you a tough guy or something? i was just saying wat was on my mind no feelings involved i wasnt mad or crying shut the fu*k up u soundin and lookin like a retard right now\\\

edit fu*kin f*ggot thinks hes lookin cool right now or soundin cool. shut the fu*k up\\

k!ll yourself

f*ggot comes in the thread thinking hes the sh*t when nobody sayin nothing leaving looking like afool k!ll yourself you fu*king wigger
lol you mad
 7 years ago '04        #676
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 el bundy said:
cool. and im about to go to a chicks house.
have fun with your video games, wigga.
lol at this kid trying to sound cool.

wow im so impressed bro

wigga
 7 years ago '08        #677
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 PROTENTIAL said:
Wait a second el bundy, that video you posted of the MK3 Cyrax and Sektor, are those currently available?
im not sure. i found the video on youtube, so im sure theres a file somewhere on the disc with the data that was possibly hacked out. they'll probably release these and the rest of the classic costumes all at one time.
if you look on the desert stage, sometimes you can see cyrax in his classic mk3 costume all the way on the left of the stage stuck in the sand, so i knew these would be included eventually.
 7 years ago '08        #678
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 pkilla111 said:
na im not mad f*ggot id ratha just talk about the game instead on online bickering i know it makes u feel like a big man tho im sure/ why u gotta go ahead and ruin a nice calm peacefful thread tho for
just ignore that kid bro. if he doesnt want to contribute to the thread, then obviously he just came in here to argue and seek attention that he lacks in his real life.
 7 years ago '04        #679
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 pkilla111 said:
na im not mad f*ggot id ratha just talk about the game instead on online bickering i know it makes u feel like a big man tho im sure/ why u gotta go ahead and ruin a nice calm peacefful thread tho for
i didnt write the novel talking sh*t

i was reading thru the thread and i noticed all u did was complain about this or that and i commented on it. didnt kno you were gonna catch feelings like a woman
 7 years ago '04        #680
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 el bundy said:
just ignore that kid bro. if he doesnt want to contribute to the thread, then obviously he just came in here to argue and seek attention that he lacks in his real life.
mad feelings being caught in this thread

anyway since you need me to "contribute" i was playing some koth earlier and some cheesing a.ss dude using kitana and just spamming with the fan toss and her one jump special over and over and beat me and then 4 other dudes and when i played him again i used smoke and just teleported and comboed over and over and the kid left right before i finished him off. everyone was just clownin the dude on chat and voting him 0 everytime dudes really care about their player match win loss like that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy