"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #601
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MR FIGGA said:
I'm on the oe where u have to hit sektor in the head 30 times. I wanna say it's 290.
beat it today

the reward ain't worth it but the cool thing is that u get to play with every character.

Now im in the lab from here on out with nightwolf, kitana and smoke. n*ggas wont wanna see me when i get that live
 7 years ago '04        #602
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 pnoi89 said:
Cyber Sub Zero shows the alternate timeline taking full effect. That's why there's no Cyber Smoke....

And Quan Chi leads directly to the transition into the events of Mortal Kombat 4
exactly
 7 years ago '08        #603
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
 pkilla111 said:
yo why they put that f*ggot cyber subzero in the game. fu*kin ruined it. guy was just not needed so wasnt quan chi. who are these people. shoulda kept it more original
Why you so salty mane?
 7 years ago '04        #604
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,361 | Props total: 6374 6374
 pkilla111 said:
aint salty bro. jus sayin wats on my mind. they shoulda made me work on the game. i woulda corrected all the flaws
and how would you fix it exactly?
 7 years ago '04        #605
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
aw man i could go on all day. i woulda took the stupid x ray sh*t out. changed alot of the fatalitys and not totally blacked the screen out also the angles and kept it more 2d. took taht f*ggot quan chi out. no cyber sub zero. no f*ggot a.ss old smoke. and less talk and more f!ghting. sh*t gets too repetitive and corny. and just kept it more like the first 3 which they did/ u know more like the arcade versions. the story mode wasnt needed/ sh*t was like a bad fu*kin soap opera. i could add alot more but somebody gotta pay me. but a lot of its corny. its almost too much and too much is not good

edit: also bring the run button back and kept it lp hp lk hk instead of that front sh*t. theres alot more bro i could go on all day
1) you don't have to do xray moves if you don't want to.

2) why not black out the screen on the fatalities??? it adds more suspense to it IMO. Personally I didn't like how in MK1 the screen didn't black out.

3)You're the only one that's complained about story mode. That sh*t was awesome because you get to see the whole story about the characters and all of that. Again, if you don't like story mode then DON'T PLAY IT. It's not a requirement.... stick to the ladder

4)The run button gave wayyy too much of an advantage in MK3. The last thing I wanna see is a n*gga doing a 100% damage combo on me

5) Quan Chi is a major character from Mk4 and beyond. So is Shinnok. Boon did it right by not bringing all those useless characters from deadly alliance like bo chi ro, frost, hsu hao, kenshi, li mei, mavado, etc.

The only thing this game is missing is Animalities. Even bringing back Rain is a as he's a character modeled after prince and irrelevant to the story
 7 years ago '08        #606
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 Cap Peeler said:

2) why not black out the screen on the fatalities??? it adds more suspense to it IMO. Personally I didn't like how in MK1 the screen didn't black out.

3)You're the only one that's complained about story mode. That sh*t was awesome because you get to see the whole story about the characters and all of that. Again, if you don't like story mode then DON'T PLAY IT. It's not a requirement.... stick to the ladder

4)The run button gave wayyy too much of an advantage in MK3. The last thing I wanna see is a n*gga doing a 100% damage combo on me

5) Quan Chi is a major character from Mk4 and beyond. So is Shinnok. Boon did it right by not bringing all those useless characters from deadly alliance like bo chi ro, frost, hsu hao, kenshi, li mei, mavado, etc.

The only thing this game is missing is Animalities. Even bringing back Rain is a as he's a character modeled after prince and irrelevant to the story
i was about to rip that n*gga, but you already said everything i was thinking basically. except for the bo rai cho part, thats one of the only characters that i remember from the 3d games that i liked.
oh and its confirmed that kenshi is gonna be dlc for this game.

Last edited by el bundy; 05-03-2011 at 12:15 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #607
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,397 | Props total: 1394 1394
 Cap Peeler said:
beat it today

the reward ain't worth it but the cool thing is that u get to play with every character.

Now im in the lab from here on out with nightwolf, kitana and smoke. n*ggas wont wanna see me when i get that live
lol how you beat 299 that sh*t is impossible
 7 years ago '08        #608
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
the only thing i think the game is missing is the announcer saying sh*t like "outstanding" and "well done" when you do a sick a.ss move, and laughing when you're under 10% health. that really gave the old school games their whole vibe. but it aint that much of a big deal and if anything they can always patch it to include those things.
 7 years ago '04        #609
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:

i was going to say the same thing but you already beat me to it.
all they need really is animalities and maybe brutalities and it would be one of the best ones they ever made. imo

i think the majority of people gripe about this game was they wanted cyber smoke and not cyber sub zero but i like human smoke. he can be a beast up there if you know how to use him.
 7 years ago '04        #610
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
nobody played the 3d mk gameseverybody remembers the nostalgic first 3. fu*k the other sh*t
so you basically want an ultimate mortal kombat 3 hd?
 7 years ago '05        #611
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
good f!ghts

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #612
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I enjoyed the story mode... I finally beat it and I believe it adds to the game for those who may not have knew how the whole MK story went, I was surprised when they didn't go into MK4 though... And not to sound like a cheap player but I kinda do miss the run button.. But its not really a big deal..

Last edited by Nu Tymez; 05-03-2011 at 04:08 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #613
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
i went back and finished a bunch of challenges in the challenge tower that i skipped. the only ones i got left are the 3 shao kahns vs stryker, the 3 goros vs ermac, and challenge 300. this sh*t is k!lling me.
 7 years ago '08        #614
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Adamsville said:
good f!ghts

nice vid.
 7 years ago '04        #615
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
my boys werent gonna be around tonight so i finally gave in and bought it myself

on chapter 5 of story mode

gonna get it in on some online later anyone on 360 add me GT: millatime420
 7 years ago '09        #616
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
finally on challenge 300! sh*t was frustrating, kept on dying hahaha had to check youtube and found out that if you die and click retry the difficulty will lower so that when you do defeat an opponent, you get an extra boost of health... so dont click pause and retry... should help you win
 7 years ago '07        #617
DirtyRed 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
Just picked it up today, game is crack.
 7 years ago '04        #618
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 el bundy said:
i went back and finished a bunch of challenges in the challenge tower that i skipped. the only ones i got left are the 3 shao kahns vs stryker, the 3 goros vs ermac, and challenge 300. this sh*t is k!lling me.
let me help you out.

easiest way to k!ll the 3 shao khans with Stryker is by shooting them n*ggas... literary.

go fullscreen on that n*gga, pull out the gat. Bullets go faster than his slow a.ss spear and when he throws that hammer, jump over it cuz you'll have enough time to react and see it coming. Do it for all 3 of them.

for ermac and the three goros, the way i beat them was by doing chain combos, pick him up with the telekinetic slam and push. Don't teleport cuz he'll catch u everytime.

as for challenge 300, i finished it with scorpion. Be patient on goro, make him miss, grab him with the spear, chain combo, uppercut, anticipate his ground punch. Basically the same against kintaro. Mileena is a bit more complicated.. actually alot more... but she's wreckless as fu*k, she'll do alotta special move so just block and combo the bi*ch. Shao Khan is actually the easiest of the 4.

but if you keep hitting retry after u die, the difficulty level on challenge 300 gets easier ...
 7 years ago '06        #619
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
so can you sub zeros dlc fatality? cuz i randomly did that sh*t once
 7 years ago '05        #620
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18400 18400
^i wouldnt be surprised..they usually do that. I hope they drop the outfit & fatalities for 320 points..i think thats a str8 price

But sh*t i jus want Rain
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago