Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #541
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
Everyone wouldnt have one though

I dont see who Sheeva, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Nightwolf, Kano, Shang Tsung, Jade, Reptile or Ermac would be partners with... and having one tag team per character would vut down the amount of combinations significantly.. it'd be a special thing.

Make it happen Based Boon.

Last edited by Adamsville; 04-27-2011 at 11:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #542
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
Creep, r u the same creep on miirc
 7 years ago '08        #543
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
whos everybodies main characters? i honestly like 90% of them, but my main ones are noob, ermac, jade, and jax. i been fu*king with sub-zero since hes way better than he was in the demo so he might round out my starting 5. im probably the best with scorpion though since i got the most practice with him and he got a little bit of everything.
 7 years ago '04        #544
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 el bundy said:
whos everybodies main characters? i honestly like 90% of them, but my main ones are noob, ermac, jade, and jax. i been fu*king with sub-zero since hes way better than he was in the demo so he might round out my starting 5. im probably the best with scorpion though since i got the most practice with him and he got a little bit of everything.
I like almost all of them as well but my top are

Nightwolf (that double axe combo with multiple knife stabs and finish up with lightning )
Kitana
Johnny Cage
Smoke
Kabal
Cyrax
 7 years ago '08        #545
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
^^ honestly the only one out of your list i dont really like that much is nightwolf. i could see why you would like him though, he got that shao kahn shoulder bump sh*t that could annoy the fu*k out of your opponent. he just plays too slow for me.
 7 years ago '06        #546
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,072 | Props total: 4422 4422
i finally beat shao kaun in the story mode yesterday after about 6 hours total...screamed at the top of my lungs...neighbors def heard me
 7 years ago '05        #547
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
I fu*k with Kabal and Sub Zero
 7 years ago '04        #548
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 el bundy said:
^^ honestly the only one out of your list i dont really like that much is nightwolf. i could see why you would like him though, he got that shao kahn shoulder bump sh*t that could annoy the fu*k out of your opponent. he just plays too slow for me.
I guess so..

Outta your list the one I can't stand is actually sub zero... His special moves take forever to come out... especially the ice floor thingy.
 7 years ago '04        #549
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
ermac and smoke are fire.

ermac prolly gonna get rebalanced. easy as hell 50%+ combos w/out xray stay raping peoples faces.
smoke super dope too
 7 years ago '10        #550
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,412 | Props total: 1437 1437
Just picked this up. Noob>>>>>>>>>>___________
 7 years ago '06        #551
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,531 | Props total: 950 950
 Adamsville said:

I dont see who Sheeva, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Nightwolf, Kano, Shang Tsung, Jade, Reptile or Ermac would be partners with... and having one tag team per character would vut down the amount of combinations significantly.. it'd be a special thing.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #552
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
im glad street f!ghter and mario did next gen 2d games. everybody else is stepping their game up(mk,sonic)
 7 years ago '09        #553
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
challenge 185 is a bi*ch, how are they gunna let you play baracka and f!ght sheeva,goro, and kintaro?!!! i beat it, but took me almost 20 minutes... sheeva's easy, goro is a beast, kintaro is in between. advice: jump around and kick/upercut/xray.... spark and charge also works...
 7 years ago '08        #554
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
I guess so..

Outta your list the one I can't stand is actually sub zero... His special moves take forever to come out... especially the ice floor thingy.
yea i never use that ice puddle move. but trust me if you can get used to him, hes a good character. you just gotta learn his combos.
 04-28-2011, 10:51 PM         #555
fbaez92 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Adamsville

I think what they should do is like say when you pick your tag team your first character is like your "main" character and the second pick is like a sidekick, a.ssistant, w/e you wanna call it. then when the fatality comes your "main" pick does a move set. so say kabal does that nomad dash a bunch of times till the person pukes and then sticks his swords on the person's kidneys and then he leaves the screen and the person getting finished is back to the "finish him" stun and enters your secondary pick. each secondary pick has a combo set that's kinda like an x-ray but not necessarily as flashy with all the slow-mo and bone breaking sh*t, just a basic sick combo. after all that enters again your main pick and finishes him off, so pretend kabal just shows up from behind and pushes the person down so the swords stuck push right though and both kidneys show up on the other end.

the reason why i say that is cause each character kinda has like it's own cut scene, so doesn't matter what your team is, the secondary pick will always simply do a bad a.ss combo but won't fu*k with the primary pick's start and final moves, even if that means the primary's starting move removed a limb or added an item like my example with kabal's sword.

again that's just a thought and if it were to happen it'd be DLC or on next game.
 04-28-2011, 10:53 PM         #556
fbaez92 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either that or if they're lazy they should just go with that whole special teams get to do tag team fatalities. either way i'm happy with bonus creative fatalities, even if that means i don't use the special teams.
 7 years ago '05        #557
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 pkilla111 said:
word. i was playin wit subzero all day today. anybody know how to get the different costume for smoke so he look like subzero and them. i cant play that dude lookin like an old a.ss geezer
Its BM82 in the krypt
 04-29-2011, 05:47 PM         #558
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt wanna do the comparison thing, but i finally started to playin this & damn yo, this SH1TS on Marvel vs Capcom! Fuhkin love this game!
 7 years ago '05        #559
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
Wheres every body at in the story mode? I just really started playin it more, im on chapter 13
 04-29-2011, 10:46 PM         #560
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Wheres every body at in the story mode? I just really started playin it more, im on chapter 13
Man, I done beat the story mode awhile back. I beat the arcade ladder with everybody, right now I'm stuck on challenge 300. :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago