Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #461
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 116 116
^^yea i feel you.
so does anyone know if shang tsung got a move to turn into a random character?
or is that just the sub-boss version of him that can do that?
 7 years ago '09        #462
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 el bundy said:
then maybe some of you guys are getting unlucky with people with sh*tty connections. either way its only been out for a week, any problems theyll patch, but theres not much they can do if someones internet sucks.
I had no lag when me and you were playing right before the network went down. It was actually playing pretty flawless for me.
 7 years ago '08        #463
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I had no lag when me and you were playing right before the network went down. It was actually playing pretty flawless for me.
yea thats what im saying, i only had 3 laggy games, only one of which was pretty bad. but for the most part i experienced no lag.
 7 years ago '06        #464
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,494 | Props total: 4811 4811
I would catch a bit of lag right after 'f!ght.' it seemed to be mutual since the other guy usually blocked and crouched just like I did. It was like both of our characters were frozen for maybe 1-2 seconds.
But after that one moment my f!ghts have been smooth.
 7 years ago '04        #465
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
shout out to creep for selling his reptile costume to me for 10 then getting another one and sold that one for 60
 7 years ago '10        #466
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Ex The God said:
Real sh*t. fu*k this game online.

Every match i get into is laggy as fu*k for me and I fu*king lose because its doing my moves late. Not fu*king with this game online at all
I thought I was the only one this sh*t was happening to. Everything I hit came out late, and I ended up getting my a.ss whopped cause sh*t wasn't coming out when I needed it to.
 7 years ago '04        #467
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
I just beat the story mode and sub zero is k!lled by scorpion but then later on in the story it seems to be a different sub zero to avenge the death of sub zero earlier...

and then on mk3 theres a different sub zero that had the special move with the ice shower where he lifted his hands in the air and ice fell on the opponent what happened to that sub zero? is he the regular sub zero's brother or something? i think i remember seeing that somewhere that one was actually my fav sub zero
 7 years ago '04        #468
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 sideshow20 said:
shout out to creep for selling his reptile costume to me for 10 then getting another one and sold that one for 60

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #469
space
space
forget MK3...This Mortal Kombat's story is a reboot that travels through MK1 to 3 so...it is MK3.

The original sub zero was k!lled and became Noob Saibot.

His Brother=the new sub zero. They even f!ght in the story mode (Noob vs. Sub Zero) where Noob reveals that he was Sub Zero and tells his bro that he isn't worthy of the title.

Pretty simple actually. It's all explained...in the story mode.

Last edited by StillFree28; 04-24-2011 at 09:51 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #470
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
^^ what he said. theres 2 sub-zeros. the one from mk1 turned to noob saibot. the younger one is from mk2 and 3 the one they turned to cyber sub-zero. they made it pretty clear before they f!ght, did you even pay attention?
 7 years ago '10        #471
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 sideshow20 said:
you mean to tell me I could have gotten $60 for my classic reptile code?
 7 years ago '04        #472
space
space
space
but in mk3 he had different moves he had the ice shower move, and he diddnt have the ninja costume and before the current mk game when did they explain that noob saibot was the sub zero that scorpion k!lled? i dont remember this being explained in mk1-3 i stopped playing after 3 cuz umk3 and trilogy seemed like the same games over and over and the 3d mk's sucked
 7 years ago '07        #473
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Last I played this game there was only 1
 7 years ago '08        #474
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
scorpions arcade ladder ending from mk2 explains that he knew that it wasnt the same sub-zero and found out it was his brother. thats why sub-zero didnt have a mask in mk3, to differetiate him from his brother. i dont know were they explained the noob part though, that might be new or from the 3d mk games but i never played them.
 7 years ago '06        #475
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:
but in mk3 he had different moves he had the ice shower move, and he diddnt have the ninja costume and before the current mk game when did they explain that noob saibot was the sub zero that scorpion k!lled? i dont remember this being explained in mk1-3 i stopped playing after 3 cuz umk3 and trilogy seemed like the same games over and over and the 3d mk's sucked
The current MK is a reboot, which means forget every other MK story or appearances because they don't matter. So it starts at the very first Mortal Kombat tournament and spans all the way to cover MK3. The original Sub Zero was in story mode until Scorp murked him. The younger Sub Zero was looking to avenge the death. He met Noob Saibot who told him that he was the original Sub Zero and said "You are not worthy of the title Sub Zero" and they f!ght.

Here's a wiki on Noob

Elder Sub Zero apparently became Noob during Mortal Kombat II on the old story line.

Last edited by StillFree28; 04-24-2011 at 10:40 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #476
space
space
On a non-story note...I'm getting close to the end of the challenge tower
sh*ts getting rough.
 7 years ago '04        #477
space
space
space
 StillFree28 said:
The current MK is a reboot, which means forget every other MK story or appearances because they don't matter. So it starts at the very first Mortal Kombat tournament and spans all the way to cover MK3. The original Sub Zero was in story mode until Scorp murked him. The younger Sub Zero was looking to avenge the death. He met Noob Saibot who told him that he was the original Sub Zero and said "You are not worthy of the title Sub Zero" and they f!ght.

Here's a wiki on Noob

Elder Sub Zero apparently became Noob during Mortal Kombat II on the old story line.
good looks, how come on the new mk when they went to 3 and explained kabal's burns and stuff they didnt show the subzero without the ninja costume and sh*t from mk3?
 7 years ago '06        #478
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:
good looks, how come on the new mk when they went to 3 and explained kabal's burns and stuff they didnt show the subzero without the ninja costume and sh*t from mk3?
That Sub and the current one are the same. I'm guessing they scrapped that old MK3 design and decided to keep him looking like a more traditional Lin Kuei ninja. Which is fine with me. I hated that look.

Yup, they just changed his design
 7 years ago '04        #479
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
Noob saibot becoming original sub zero comes from MK: Deception

Pretty wack if ask me

They need to bring back subs samurai costume
 7 years ago '06        #480
space
space
^ you talkin bout the one that made him look like Shredder?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy