"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #341
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
24 hours per character is just too much of a pointless grind. At the point of having a few mastered you'd have all of the online sh*t about done, and anything that was actually hard completed. It would become just a tedious grind with no real challenge. It's a dope game, but 600+ hours for any game is quite extreme.
 7 years ago '05        #342
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
how do you unlock stage fatalities and babalities, where they will show in the moves list?
 7 years ago '09        #343
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Blood Edge said:
where did you get 24 hours per character from?

it's just like the achievement in sf4 called C to shining C where u had to get all characters to rank C

sh*t would prolly take at max 2 hours per character if you played online
 el bundy said:
go to necropolis and were it has the stats for each f!ghter (ex. win 100 matches, perform 50 fatalities, etc) once you finish all of those for one character, you mastered them.

In the same menu it has play time listed as 1 day as a milestone for each character just like for wins\fatalities\xrays\etc...
 7 years ago '10        #344
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
I had to stop using the dpad on the xbox cause that sh*t sucks. Using the stick is hard but it makes some moves easier and at least it's reliable
 7 years ago '04        #345
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
 Adamsville said:
how do you unlock stage fatalities and babalities, where they will show in the moves list?
You don't have to unlock them. Just do them once and they will appear from then on.
 7 years ago '10        #346
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
Anyone know how I can get Reptile and Scorpion's klassic kostume? I thought I got it with my preorder, but I got Ermac instead. How do you unlock it? I went to the gallery, but nothing is there after I put the code in the PSN and downloaded it.
 7 years ago '06        #347
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 illement said:
Anyone know how I can get Reptile and Scorpion's klassic kostume? I thought I got it with my preorder, but I got Ermac instead. How do you unlock it? I went to the gallery, but nothing is there after I put the code in the PSN and downloaded it.
if you preordered the kollectors edition scorpions code is on your reciept
 7 years ago '08        #348
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
yo someones making a k!lling off of those classic costume codes. i went on ebay and some are going for up to $55.and people are actually bidding on it.
 7 years ago '10        #349
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
^ I thought maybe there was a way to get them through the krypt or something. Damn, I wanted Reptile's klassic too, but $55?

How do you use thewhen you redeem them though? I don't see Ermac's (that's the one I got) anywhere!
 7 years ago '08        #350
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
press start instead of X when you select ermac. you should be able to switch costumes. i got scorpion and it says "mk1".
anyone got reptile? thats the only one i want, because that n*gga ugly as fu*k.
 7 years ago '04        #351
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
I saw reptile klassic going for 25.00 on ebay.. im about to sell my code since ill never use that n*gga.
 7 years ago '09        #352
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
I have a question about fatalities, when it says jump next to them, does that mean you actually have to jump and finish hitting all those buttons before you hit the ground or what? Cause I've been trying to do Noob's 2nd fatality and it won't work at all..
 7 years ago '08        #353
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
 DJ Idol said:
I have a question about fatalities, when it says jump next to them, does that mean you actually have to jump and finish hitting all those buttons before you hit the ground or what? Cause I've been trying to do Noob's 2nd fatality and it won't work at all..
hold the block button while you put the directional inputs and let go of it when you hit the last button. its good to use it on all the fatalities so that you dont get out of the area were your supposed to be, but mostly when theres an up button input.
edit: or are you talking about jump distance?
 7 years ago '09        #354
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 el bundy said:
hold the block button while you put the directional inputs and let go of it when you hit the last button. its good to use it on all the fatalities so that you dont get out of the area were your supposed to be, but mostly when theres an up button input.
Well, this fatality is V V > V R2 (Down, down, back, down, R2) so trying to hold the block button doesn't work. I've tried jumping since it says jump next to it and doing the button combo then but that didn't work either...
 7 years ago '08        #355
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
yea you mean jump distance then. your supposed to stand a few feet away. just go to the fatality tutorial and it should show you how far you're supposed to be when perfoming it.
 7 years ago '09        #356
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
 el bundy said:
yea you mean jump distance then. your supposed to stand a few feet away. just go to the fatality tutorial and it should show you how far you're supposed to be when perfoming it.
Damn hahah ok, that worked. Preciate it homie
 7 years ago '05        #357
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
so i beat the story mode, took me an hour and a half to beat the main boss. i figured out a strategy towards the end and i was getting closer and closer to winning and finally got it.

on a side note- how do you change the difficulty for story mode? i don't see any option to do it
 7 years ago '05        #358
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 Ex The God said:
In options in the main menu.

I figured out a way to beat Shao Kahn easy

Stay as far away as possible and he will keep taunting you. Then just do a quick move like lui kangs flying kick or raidens spear
well when i was lu kang i was able to do that, but with raiden, he would only taunt me untill i brought him down half health then he wouldn't do it anymore. So i started standing right next to him and teleporting waiting for him to do his wake up, the hammer attack, as i soon as he gets up, i teleport to the other side and sweep and uppercut, wash rinse and repeat..i finally got it.
 7 years ago '06        #359
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
best method i found with beating shao kahn with raiden was back up and have shao kahn throw something at you and teleport and kick and youll get a little routine with him turning to you and you just telelport and kick over and over
 7 years ago '05        #360
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
I just really started playin earlier 2day. Seems like scorpions is still my best f!ghter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy