"Finish Him!" The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

most viewed right now
 63
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #301
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 jgamel81 said:
nope. its just sitting (unwrapped)on top of the space filler in the box. right on top, as soon as you open it.
damn so its not sealed?

that sucks I thought it looked sealed and wrapped in the unboxing videos i watched.
 7 years ago '09        #302
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Kitana is my favorite bi*ch on this game.

Good matches earlier el bundy. We will have to get some full koth rooms.
 7 years ago '07        #303
rangers27 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$479 | Props total: 2 2
 TanstA! said:
anybody else having probs with Shao Kahn in the story mode? Dude is hard as hell... god damn it....

edit - way past it now.. i forgot he does that taunt sh*t
I can't beat that fu*ker :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #304
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
who has the funniest bability? Smoke's is pretty funny

In story I'm stuck on facing Kintaro/Goro using Cyber Sub. I just can't use Sub for the life of me and facing these 2 monsters are pretty tough.


Last edited by Hustler_101; 04-21-2011 at 01:59 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #305
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 rangers27 said:
I can't beat that fu*ker :lachen001:
yall think that sh*t is hard wait till you get to level 300 of the challenge tower and u have to f!ght
[spoiler - click to view]



and no, i'm not making that up. that's the challenge. that's y i don't believe the reward is a stupid costume. its probably something like all boss characters are playable.
 7 years ago '05        #306
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 Hustler_101 said:
who has the funniest bability? Smoke's is pretty funny

In story I'm stuck on facing Kintaro/Goro using Cyber Sub. I just can' use Sub for the life of me and facing these 2 monsters are pretty tough.
took me a few matches to get it, but i had success trapping them in the corner.
 7 years ago '09        #307
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
For Goro\Kintaro\Sheeva I just give them alot of jump kicks and cross over jumps kicks. It really jams their attacks up, and is effective in setting up an uppercut or two for me.
 7 years ago '10        #308
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 StillFree28 said:
Has anyone ever been browsing the Krpyt and........



[spoiler - click to view]



...yeah. I hate that
I was unlocking sh*t at like 4am (tired as sh*t) and that happened.

Scared the fu*k outta me
 7 years ago '09        #309
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
For anyone having trouble beating Shao Kahn like I did (both times), here's what I did and it works:

During the 1st f!ght with Liu Kang, just stay back and wait for him to taunt, then do the flying kick and back up, repeat. You probably won't take out all his health this way so just make sure his is lower than yours and let the timer run out.

For the 2nd f!ght with Raiden, he doesn't taunt as much but it still works.

Wait for him to taunt, then using the flying punch move, back up, wait for him to taunt, and do it again.

It's boring and lame, but it works.
 7 years ago '09        #310
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 creep said:
I get file corrupt when I try to extract it
works 4 me
 7 years ago '04        #311
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
 DJ Idol said:
For anyone having trouble beating Shao Kahn like I did (both times), here's what I did and it works:

During the 1st f!ght with Liu Kang, just stay back and wait for him to taunt, then do the flying kick and back up, repeat. You probably won't take out all his health this way so just make sure his is lower than yours and let the timer run out.

For the 2nd f!ght with Raiden, he doesn't taunt as much but it still works.

Wait for him to taunt, then using the flying punch move, back up, wait for him to taunt, and do it again.

It's boring and lame, but it works.
that's the problem... i tried that but he hardly does the taunt and is on his offense.
 7 years ago '09        #312
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 TanstA! said:
that's the problem... i tried that but he hardly does the taunt and is on his offense.
Damn...that's wierd.

I tried for like 1-2 hours, left for work. Came back that night and tried that strategy out, and for me, the 1st f!ght I did exactly this:

Waited for him to taunt, flying-kicked him, jumped back twice and then just kept walking back, staying out of his reach, then he'd taunt again, and I'd flying-kick him again. Eventually, I would flying-kick him, he'd taunt, flying-kick him, he'd taunt, and he wouldn't even move for a while, just kept taunting.

Maybe you just need to try doing the 2 back-jumps and then keep walking backwards, there's probably a certain amount of space between you and him that's needed before he'll taunt?
 7 years ago '08        #313
SXL 
space
avatar space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
 TanstA! said:
that's the problem... i tried that but he hardly does the taunt and is on his offense.

here's how i beat him (after 100 tries )

Stay FAR away from him. when he throws the green spears just stay down, dont block them or it'll take some damage. when he throws the hammer (you'll know because of the animation) do teleport and Electric Fly as soon as you appear on the other side. Do these when he taunts too. if you get x-ray also use it when he throws hammer (teleport first then xray) or when he taunts.

 7 years ago '10        #314
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 StillFree28 said:
Has anyone ever been browsing the Krpyt and........



[spoiler - click to view]



...yeah. I hate that
Scared the fu*k outta me
 7 years ago '07        #315
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
what difficulty you guys playing on? i have trouble beating some dudes on beginner
 7 years ago '04        #316
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 celphtitled said:
what difficulty you guys playing on? i have trouble beating some dudes on beginner
First time playing any f!ghting game since UMK3 and Tekken and I am playing story mode on medium and Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are currently making my life miserable but than again maybe its because I am not the best with Kung Lao.

Got real comfortable with the way Kitana works after trying her in story mode so I have been using her a lot lately out of story mode and I finished the arcade ladder on Medium pretty easily, Shao Khan was kind of a bi*ch tho, went back today and did the arcade ladder on Hard I finally got that finished Kintaro was hard and Shao Khan made me hate my life for a little bit and I got him! Tryed to do it on expert with Kitana but got stuck on Goro and said fu*k it.

I am really loving this game but the deeper I get into this sh*t this fu*ken 360 D-Pad is making my life hell at the worst times, it works 75% of the time but the other 25% it fails when I need it the most. Thinking about getting an arcade stick foreal.....
 7 years ago '09        #317
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 K1Entertainment said:
First time playing any f!ghting game since UMK3 and Tekken and I am playing story mode on medium and Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are currently making my life miserable but than again maybe its because I am not the best with Kung Lao.

Got real comfortable with the way Kitana works after trying her in story mode so I have been using her a lot lately out of story mode and I finished the arcade ladder on Medium pretty easily, Shao Khan was kind of a bi*ch tho, went back today and did the arcade ladder on Hard I finally got that finished Kintaro was hard and Shao Khan made me hate my life for a little bit and I got him! Tryed to do it on expert with Kitana but got stuck on Goro and said fu*k it.

I am really loving this game but the deeper I get into this sh*t this fu*ken 360 D-Pad is making my life hell at the worst times, it works 75% of the time but the other 25% it fails when I need it the most. Thinking about getting an arcade stick foreal.....
I've been wondering that. I always thought the PS3 D-pad would be more accurate than an arcade stick, as far as doing sweeping moves n sh*t, like V < X or some sh*t...are arcade sticks really better for that, like repeating them back to back accurately n sh*t?
 7 years ago '04        #318
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 DJ Idol said:
I've been wondering that. I always thought the PS3 D-pad would be more accurate than an arcade stick, as far as doing sweeping moves n sh*t, like V < X or some sh*t...are arcade sticks really better for that, like repeating them back to back accurately n sh*t?
I keep hearing that the f!ght sticks are way better for entering quick command combos...... but like I said I never used one outside of an arcade.

but im tempted to get one cause this 360 dpad is pretty sh*tty and right now money is not a big issue, so I just might do it.

looking for some more feedback tho, from experienced users.
 7 years ago '04        #319
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Blood Edge said:
I told you to cop the hori ex2 f!ght pad

I mop up everyone with that thing...peep the official f!ghting game threads there are only two people on bx that fu*k with me in f!ghting games
word, I will probably just get em both if I get good feedback from people with f!ght sticks. the TE stick and hori ex2 f!ght pad.

that way when I got company they don't gotta use a sh*tty dpad or I can switch it up whenever I want that MK arcade style feel.

does that f!ght pad have a click on input or is it smooth and silent like the standard 360 controller?
 7 years ago '04        #320
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Blood Edge said:
imo the TE stick panel for MK is a waste of money...it's only good for that one game

plus the learning curve of a stick is gonna make you worse....unless you grew up in the arcades it prolly isn't for you
Im 24 I would say I was around the arcades a whole bunch especially when MK was in its prime and truthfully I really only want it for MK, but does the layout really matter if I can reconfig buttons in games since it has 6 buttons? Again like I said MK is the only real f!ghting game I mess with.

but also I could maybe see myself connecting it to my PC and use it for an arcade game emulator.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy