most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #201
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 ecomog said:
Man, the fact that you can team up with someone and go online with tag mode is off the fu*king hook
SAY WORD...wow I didnt know that
 7 years ago '04        #202
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Shao Kahn be taunting the sh*t outta you mid f!ght
 7 years ago '06        #203
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
LLCoolLuis
so-viet
mostwantedcrazy
whatsup84

Ima add yall tonight when i get off work

i cant wait to try that coop tag online
 7 years ago '10        #204
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
Been playing this game non stop since 10:30 am.
Had to stop 'cause I got a headache lol

The story is cool until now, it's long as hell too, I wasn't expecting that.
Trying to beat it quick, get as many things unlocked as possible so I can then pick a good 4-5 f!ghters to master and beat the living crap out of people online.

Like someone else said already, I feel like I'm 8 again
 7 years ago '10        #205
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
is it me or is sub-zero a lot slower than the other characters? he's my favorite character but i don't know if he fits my playstyle this time around, I've been having a lot more success with Ermac and Noob.
 7 years ago '04        #206
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,583 | Props total: 549 549
Ok BX Fam i told yall i will come through with the cheat sheets..enjoy...and props if you want..

Last edited by sideshow20; 04-19-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #207
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 sideshow20 said:
Ok BX Fam i told yall i will come through with the cheat sheets..enjoy...and props if you want..

7 years ago '05        #208
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427
just finished the story mode. it took me about 7 hours. some f!ghts can be very difficult and i was playing it on normal.

and fu*k shoa kahn spamming the same 5 moves lol
 7 years ago '08        #209
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,522 | Props total: 108 108
ya could add me, but my psn aint running right now, i dont know why, so im just trying to unlock as much sh*t as i can. my psn=elbundy45
 7 years ago '04        #210
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
Hahah shao khan giving n*ggas the shoulder of death lmao
 7 years ago '05        #211
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yo what the hell. am i the only one with this problem? i started the up the game, went to tutorials, and some of the moves ain't registering. johnny cage first combo took me a minute to get, i was pressing X, X, > X and NOTHING. until i pressed > the whole way through and fluked it I think. Now Im trying to do his first Power Kombo and the buttons are SLOW AS HELL! i'm pressing each button X, A, Y, and it is slow as fu*k to read the buttons after X. I thought i needed battery, so i switched to my wired controller, same sh*t. what could this be?

edit: i was playing game fine this whole time till now.

edit 2: OHHHH sh*tTTTTT YOU GOTTA PRESS THE BUTTONS MAD FASTTTTTTT. Im the one that's slow as hell. god damn i havent played a f!ghting game in ages and this Chimay gotta mothafugga nice, this game is crazy and i aint even started

Last edited by meepos; 04-19-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #212
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
TheProtege9020 (xbox360) challenge me if you dare.
 7 years ago '04        #213
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
 meepos said:
yo what the hell. am i the only one with this problem? i started the up the game, went to tutorials, and some of the moves ain't registering. johnny cage first combo took me a minute to get, i was pressing X, X, > X and NOTHING. until i pressed > the whole way through and fluked it I think. Now Im trying to do his first Power Kombo and the buttons are SLOW AS HELL! i'm pressing each button X, A, Y, and it is slow as fu*k to read the buttons after X. I thought i needed battery, so i switched to my wired controller, same sh*t. what could this be?

edit 2: OHHHH sh*tTTTTT YOU GOTTA PRESS THE BUTTONS MAD FASTTTTTTT. Im the one that's slow as hell. god damn i havent played a f!ghting game in ages and this Chimay gotta mothafugga nice, this game is crazy and i aint even started

yea you gotta mash them sh*ts...think of UMK3.
 7 years ago '05        #214
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 sideshow20 said:
yea you gotta mash them sh*ts...think of UMK3.
the xbox controller's D-pad is fu*king GARBAGE.
 7 years ago '05        #215
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
quick question and it could be dumb lol....about story mode...i only did the first two f!ghts with Cage but lets say i lost the first one, would it change the outcome or would i just re do the f!ght? i don't wanna lose on purpose and risk k!llin him off early.
 7 years ago '05        #216
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
yo but forreal i think a serving sixe of Ritz crackers has to be 1 sleeve mandatory.
 7 years ago '07        #217
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 meepos said:

7 years ago '05        #218
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Peter Griffin said:
quick question and it could be dumb lol....about story mode...i only did the first two f!ghts with Cage but lets say i lost the first one, would it change the outcome or would i just re do the f!ght? i don't wanna lose on purpose and risk k!llin him off early.
you'd just retry the f!ght...
 7 years ago '05        #219
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427
 Peter Griffin said:
lol it will give you the option to rematch or return to main menu.
 7 years ago '10        #220
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 meepos said:

Yeah man, same sh*t happened to me. I finally said fu*k it and plugged in the arcade stick and I could pull off EVERYTHNG. The xbox360 controller is kinda garbage for this

EDIT: Rune Walsh722 on XBL. Hit me up for some matches. I ain't all that great, but I might give ya a run for your money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago