Nicki Minaj Performing in ATL (close up of her booty)

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2010, 02:38 PM         #81
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought all these minaj thread makers were guys......now i dont feel that bad for yall.....

thank you for not putting the time of the a.ss closeups.........always looking good....and always sounding good on mute
 7 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23355 23355
 chameleonmarke said:
She k!lled it. That's how you interact with her fans. She was pretty much having a conversation with them, hugging and asking them to rap her verses. While, she was giving out tons of autographs.

She pulled out her marker and said...I NEED SOME GUY b00bs OR SOMETHING TO SIGN. WHAT THE f**k AM I SIGNING TONIGHT!!!

Nicki turned it OUT.
uhhhh, you can't turn n1ggas thats already gay out bruh
 09-06-2010, 02:49 PM         #83
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
n*gga. You do not like women (if swisher is really a female) You know a female got to a have a gay friend or two, meaning you being one of them. f**k outta here

And swisher. I ain't hatin on you, cuz you blessed us with this video. If you really are a female, then you know what to do. I wanna see if this site has more than 5 broads on here posting lol I didnt say t*tties (that would be cool tho) but get a pic with yo name written on yo forehead or some s**t.

[pic - click to view]

I already put a bid in for titty shots & you come in here talking about a picture of her forehead?
 09-06-2010, 02:55 PM         #84
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
n*gga. You do not like women (if swisher is really a female) You know a female got to a have a gay friend or two, meaning you being one of them. f**k outta here

And swisher. I ain't hatin on you, cuz you blessed us with this video. If you really are a female, then you know what to do. I wanna see if this site has more than 5 broads on here posting lol I didnt say t*tties (that would be cool tho) but get a pic with yo name written on yo forehead or some s**t.
Shut your dumb Guatemalan a.ss up, n*gga. Swisher would never look your way, you dusty vato. You tryna wife her up so you can get that US VISA?
 09-06-2010, 03:04 PM         #85
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Shut your dumb Guatemalan a.ss up, n*gga. Swisher would never look your way, you dusty vato. You tryna wife her up so you can get that US VISA?
[charlie murphy's voice] Why you getting mad? you know where you get your shirts from & it damn show ain't the men's section. [charlie murphy's voice]
 7 years ago '05        #86
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 D.S.O.M. said:
if swisher is a poser

You know I feel like this s**t is bout to get real annoying so I'll take a pic real quick before I leave the house and put it in my profile when I get back in.

and LOL @ VISA. Cham your an a.ss hahaha

Till then PEACE.
 7 years ago '07        #87
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 chameleonmarke said:
Nicki Minaj has injections in her a.ss and you're reppin' a f*gg in your avatar and sig with botox injections in his face. What's the difference??
 09-06-2010, 04:43 PM         #88
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

You know I feel like this s**t is bout to get real annoying so I'll take a pic real quick before I leave the house and put it in my profile when I get back in.

and LOL @ VISA. Cham your an a.ss hahaha

Till then PEACE.

[pic - click to view]

09-06-2010, 10:19 PM         #89
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's been 5 hours Swisher sweet where the picture at?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #90
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ColdbloodedQ said:
it's been 5 hours Swisher sweet where the picture at?

[pic - click to view]

I put one up in my profile, that is all I will provide. I don't care enough to prove s**t to people I don't know on the internets lol
 09-06-2010, 10:35 PM         #91
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I put one up in my profile, that is all I will provide. I don't care enough to prove s**t to people I don't know on the internets lol
ok cool I just seen it I'm just being a clown
 09-07-2010, 01:39 AM         #92
Anthony1106 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's amazing! Every time I see another performance or clip of her it makes me more of a fan!
 7 years ago '06        #93
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Swisher sweet said:
I'm going to a.ssume you have not seen her video for Massive Flop. She had the a.ss all out in that. And her Complex magazine photoshoot was the first time we seen it somewhat bare

i have seen it and it's all side shots..im talking about her bare cheeks shown from behind

it seems like they always purposely avoid that shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
115 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What you buying for your lady and kids for XMAS
52 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy