Gameday Thread: Week 1: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles - Avy Bets

most viewed right now
 64
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's gonna win this matchup?
Philadelphia Eagles 18 36.00%
Green Bay Packers 23 46.00%
F**k Green Bay cause I like another team in the north 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #881
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 QueenzBaller26 said:
buffalo next week
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #882
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
They have to give kolb a shot if he's cleared to play, idc what Vick did today, you do not demote your starting future qb for a guy like Michael Vick
 7 years ago '05        #883
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 finishim said:
They have to give kolb a shot if he's cleared to play, idc what Vick did today, you do not demote your starting future qb for a guy like Michael Vick
Future QB by default really though? I don't know if any of these quarterbacks are the answer, but it would have been interesting to say the least if Vick brought the Eagles back to win the game. Remember Vick is the quarterback that handed Green Bay it's first loss at home in the postseason. I think Kolb will get the nod but the pressure is definitely on his shoulders. And on Andy Reid. Watch McNabb go out and get the W
 7 years ago '05        #884
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 klew said:
Future QB by default really though? I don't know if any of these quarterbacks are the answer, but it would have been interesting to say the least if Vick brought the Eagles back to win the game. Remember Vick is the quarterback that handed Green Bay it's first loss at home in the postseason. I think Kolb will get the nod but the pressure is definitely on his shoulders. And on Andy Reid. Watch McNabb go out and get the W
future qb by defualt? we traded our quarterback for him to play, its not by default...its because he's the quarterback of the future
 7 years ago '04        #885
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 StateProperty88 said:
future qb by defualt? we traded our quarterback for him to play, its not by default...its because he's the quarterback of the future
Exactly and I'm SURE if teams gameplanned around Vick for a complete game he wouldn't do as well, the main reason most likely that he chopped the pack up was because they mostly gameplanned for a handful of plays for Vick, not three quarters basically
 7 years ago '09        #886
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
just came in this thread to say that MIKE VICK still got it....
[pops wayans] YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOY!!! [/pops wayans]
 7 years ago '05        #887
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
The way I see it is they didn't draft Kolb to replace McNabb. Hasn't Kolb been in the league 4 years? This isn't an Aaron Rodgers situation where they drafted him to be the future quarterback of a team. The team finally realized McNabb wasn't going to win them a title and the only quarterback they had was Kolb, so doesn't that make him the future quarterback by default?
 7 years ago '04        #888
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 snippet said:
Vick 11 rushes, 103 yards. 16/24 175 passing yards. And that was basically in 1 half. How do you not start him next week?
You must not be familiar with Andy Reid's tendency to be full retard with these things, being among the suffering over the years I can tell you first hand that it would be a surprise if Kolb would NOT start next week :sad2:
 7 years ago '05        #889
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 klew said:
The way I see it is they didn't draft Kolb to replace McNabb. Hasn't Kolb been in the league 4 years? This isn't an Aaron Rodgers situation where they drafted him to be the future quarterback of a team. The team finally realized McNabb wasn't going to win them a title and the only quarterback they had was Kolb, so doesn't that make him the future quarterback by default?
they did draft him to replace 5. thats why when 5 wanted a extension management said no. and lets not forget kolb was our 1st draft pick that year, you dont spend a high second round draft pick on a qb unless you eventually expecting him to take over. the writing was on the wall for 5 as soon as kolb was drafted
 7 years ago '04        #890
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Just read weavers out for the years and peters indefinitely
 7 years ago '05        #891
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 StateProperty88 said:
they did draft him to replace 5. thats why when 5 wanted a extension management said no. and lets not forget kolb was our 1st draft pick that year, you dont spend a high second round draft pick on a qb unless you eventually expecting him to take over. the writing was on the wall for 5 as soon as kolb was drafted
Didn't know this so I see now.
 09-12-2010, 11:20 PM         #892
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Exactly and I'm SURE if teams gameplanned around Vick for a complete game he wouldn't do as well, the main reason most likely that he chopped the pack up was because they mostly gameplanned for a handful of plays for Vick, not three quarters basically
next game we gon take his legs off..

but I do tell you this, if vick does start, teams will have HELL on their hands.
 7 years ago '10        #893
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 domo360206 said:
im impressed by those 100 yards rushing. dam for a qb, s**t hasn't been done since he was a falcon. lol.

god i hope we get another vick type qb in the future, in the nfl. none of these option qbs dont even come no where close to vick. love watching him play.

one of a kind player.
word.....if he would of took this s**t seriously from day one.......buddy would have the league at his feet.......I personally blame his parents lol.
 7 years ago '08        #894
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
Ahhhhh stressful first game

So what's the avy for the Eagles fans?
 7 years ago '04        #895
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Jesus as I rewatch this game, Rodgers was possessed the second quarter, no one can deny that, even the third quarter, the only plays he absolutely messed up were the second pick where it seems like it had to have slipped, and when he missed Jennings late when they could have badly used a first down
 7 years ago '04        #896
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 M said:
Ahhhhh stressful first game

So what's the avy for the Eagles fans?
should be yours :mamoru2:
 7 years ago '08        #897
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 Venom said:
should be yours :mamoru2:
That's what I gave someone else on a different board

And they should put "I ♥ The Packers" underneath
 7 years ago '05        #898
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Sorry I've been busy but it worked out because it's official...Eagle fans your new avy until the Eagles kick off their next game is


[pic - click to view]





So here's the list of people that need to post in here with their new avy

Gtownkid04
poeknock
Mysteryman
wepainters
Vincent Vega
notoriousthugzz
 7 years ago '05        #899
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 wepainters said:
mike vick gotta be in early MVP discussion .....

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 09-13-2010 at 06:17 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #900
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 klew said:
Sorry I've been busy but it worked out because it's official...Eagle fans your new avy until the Eagles kick off their next game is


[pic - click to view]





So here's the list of people that need to post in here with their new avy

Gtownkid04
poeknock
Mysteryman
wepainters
Vincent Vega
notoriousthugzz
f**k kinda weak s**t is that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy