Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's gonna win this matchup?
Philadelphia Eagles 18 36.00%
Green Bay Packers 23 46.00%
F**k Green Bay cause I like another team in the north 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #861
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga you're mad as hell...you been in here crying with every post....you've been treating vick the same way the angry cleveland fan was treating rick vaughn....you probably got on an atlanta vick jersey turned inside out right now...and you're even drunk like sun was...lol..
you foolish n*gga....I like Vick......I got about 6 Vick jerseys in perfect condition n*gga.......I've watched that n*gga for years so I already know the deal.......you see it as hating........I see it as stating facts........I've been in your position though.......LOL.....but he dont play for my team so i dont have to speak for the n*gga.....I can be honest.........he's entertaining and thats it...........i mean

Where you not entertained in the loss?

[pic - click to view]

09-12-2010, 06:40 PM         #862
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:

[pic - click to view]

09-12-2010, 06:42 PM         #863
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
you foolish n*gga....I like Vick......I got about 6 Vick jerseys in perfect condition n*gga.......I've watched that n*gga for years so I already know the deal.......you see it as hating........I see it as stating facts........I've been in your position though.......LOL.....but he dont play for my team so i dont have to speak for the n*gga.....I can be honest.........he's entertaining and thats it...........i mean

[pic - click to view]

...aight my g....i honestly don't care...i'm glad philly lost..better for my giants...but your posts were hilarious....
 7 years ago '08        #864
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
mike vick gotta be in early MVP discussion .....
 7 years ago '04        #865
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

i know you are stating facts of the ATL vick, but come on you trying to compare your team when BRIAN FINNEGAN was your #1 WR to the weapons the eagles have now
 7 years ago '04        #866
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Deion said:

[pic - click to view]

hey wild thing...i think i loathed you!!!
 7 years ago '06        #867
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
andy fat a.ss reid should of left philly not mcnabb damn this dude sucks!!!! horrible play calls and way to burn your to`s with 5 min left guess he got hungry lol
 7 years ago '10        #868
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 LightsOut said:
i know you are stating facts of the ATL vick, but come on you trying to compare your team when BRIAN FINNEGAN was your #1 WR to the weapons the eagles have now
n*gga Vick had a pro bowl TE and RB.....he also had Roddy White but neither one of them took this s**t seriously........The s**t Vick did today is nothing new dumb a.ss......I keep trying to tell your monkey a.ss......you acting like this is a new and reincarnated Vick......this was Vick going against a defense that didnt think they would see this much Vick..........keep hope alive though
 7 years ago '10        #869
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
anyone got a link to the press conference?
yeah

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #870
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^^Classic
 7 years ago '04        #871
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 wepainters said:
...No.
 7 years ago '08        #872
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 peeyump said:
yeah

This n*ggas an a**hole
 7 years ago '04        #873
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
I nodded through the Kolb Cornballness and almost gave up on the game entirely when i woke up in the 2nd half but.. damn did Vick make this s**t interesting :dancingcool:

...but Jesus do Reid make bad bad bad calls... if he had him that far back why not have a run wide or a RB try to gut up in the middle... if it was a call to go inside to begin with for the short yardage why not a QB sneak where the guy is RIGHT THERE @ THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE AT THE SNAP AND NOT IN A DAMN SHOTGUN FORMATION WHERE HE'S 100 YARDS BEHIND THE CENTER COME SNAPTIME!!?!?! :angry14: :angry14: :thumbsdown:
 7 years ago '09        #874
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 wepainters said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #875
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Man the pack were brutal in the fourth, dominant the first three quarters, any other qb other than Vince woulda been sacked a good 8-9 times
 7 years ago '05        #876
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
Vick 11 rushes, 103 yards. 16/24 175 passing yards. And that was basically in 1 half. How do you not start him next week?
 09-12-2010, 07:18 PM         #877
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im impressed by those 100 yards rushing. dam for a qb, s**t hasn't been done since he was a falcon. lol.

god i hope we get another vick type qb in the future, in the nfl. none of these option qbs dont even come no where close to vick. love watching him play.

one of a kind player.
 7 years ago '10        #878
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=snippet;16938407]Vick 11 rushes, 103 yards. 16/24 175 passing yards. And that was basically in 1 half. How do you not start him next week?[/QUOTE

This ^^, Is there a QB controversy in Philly already cuz Mike Vick is back!! I said this s**t before the season started. That n*gga brought back Philly all by himself. Kolb needs time to throw the ball and he was getting no protection at all.
 7 years ago '05        #879
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I knew the Eagles had a chance once Vick was in. Green Bay just doesn't play good against running quarterbacks, but to be fair they didn't have a full game plan on him. He threw the ball when it looked like the better option would have been to run a couple times. Green Bay's offense was held in check for the most part but they did a good job of getting ahead by 10 at the half. Shields looked LOST out there man . Good W on the road and it's nice to see Green Bay's special teams played good.
 7 years ago '05        #880
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
+ a passing TD. I think Kolb is going to get the start though, but he'll basically get 1 game to prove himself, then he's on Leinart status
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago