Gameday Thread: Week 1: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles - Avy Bets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's gonna win this matchup?
Philadelphia Eagles 18 36.00%
Green Bay Packers 23 46.00%
F**k Green Bay cause I like another team in the north 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #841
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 1279 1279
Reid f**ked us over again

Alright where is the avy to rock
 8 years ago '10        #842
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga you're mad as hell...you been in here crying with every post....you've been treating vick the same way the angry cleveland fan was treating rick vaughn....you probably got on an atlanta vick jersey turned inside out right now...and you're even drunk like sun was...lol..
you foolish n*gga....I like Vick......I got about 6 Vick jerseys in perfect condition n*gga.......I've watched that n*gga for years so I already know the deal.......you see it as hating........I see it as stating facts........I've been in your position though.......LOL.....but he dont play for my team so i dont have to speak for the n*gga.....I can be honest.........he's entertaining and thats it...........i mean

Where you not entertained in the loss?

[pic - click to view]

09-12-2010, 05:40 PM         #843
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:

[pic - click to view]

09-12-2010, 05:42 PM         #844
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
you foolish n*gga....I like Vick......I got about 6 Vick jerseys in perfect condition n*gga.......I've watched that n*gga for years so I already know the deal.......you see it as hating........I see it as stating facts........I've been in your position though.......LOL.....but he dont play for my team so i dont have to speak for the n*gga.....I can be honest.........he's entertaining and thats it...........i mean

[pic - click to view]

...aight my g....i honestly don't care...i'm glad philly lost..better for my giants...but your posts were hilarious....
 8 years ago '08        #845
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
mike vick gotta be in early MVP discussion .....
 8 years ago '04        #846
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

i know you are stating facts of the ATL vick, but come on you trying to compare your team when BRIAN FINNEGAN was your #1 WR to the weapons the eagles have now
 8 years ago '04        #847
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,718 | Props total: 9779 9779
 Deion said:

[pic - click to view]

hey wild thing...i think i loathed you!!!
 8 years ago '06        #848
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 77 77
andy fat a.ss reid should of left philly not mcnabb damn this dude sucks!!!! horrible play calls and way to burn your to`s with 5 min left guess he got hungry lol
 8 years ago '10        #849
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 LightsOut said:
i know you are stating facts of the ATL vick, but come on you trying to compare your team when BRIAN FINNEGAN was your #1 WR to the weapons the eagles have now
n*gga Vick had a pro bowl TE and RB.....he also had Roddy White but neither one of them took this s**t seriously........The s**t Vick did today is nothing new dumb a.ss......I keep trying to tell your monkey a.ss......you acting like this is a new and reincarnated Vick......this was Vick going against a defense that didnt think they would see this much Vick..........keep hope alive though
 8 years ago '10        #850
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
anyone got a link to the press conference?
yeah

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #851
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
^^Classic
 8 years ago '04        #852
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 wepainters said:
...No.
 8 years ago '08        #853
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 5 5
 peeyump said:
yeah

This n*ggas an a**hole
 8 years ago '04        #854
Phillymatic 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 2130 2130
I nodded through the Kolb Cornballness and almost gave up on the game entirely when i woke up in the 2nd half but.. damn did Vick make this s**t interesting :dancingcool:

...but Jesus do Reid make bad bad bad calls... if he had him that far back why not have a run wide or a RB try to gut up in the middle... if it was a call to go inside to begin with for the short yardage why not a QB sneak where the guy is RIGHT THERE @ THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE AT THE SNAP AND NOT IN A DAMN SHOTGUN FORMATION WHERE HE'S 100 YARDS BEHIND THE CENTER COME SNAPTIME!!?!?! :angry14: :angry14: :thumbsdown:
 8 years ago '09        #855
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 wepainters said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #856
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
Man the pack were brutal in the fourth, dominant the first three quarters, any other qb other than Vince woulda been sacked a good 8-9 times
 8 years ago '05        #857
Panopticon 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,956 | Props total: 12423 12423
Vick 11 rushes, 103 yards. 16/24 175 passing yards. And that was basically in 1 half. How do you not start him next week?
 09-12-2010, 06:18 PM         #858
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im impressed by those 100 yards rushing. dam for a qb, s**t hasn't been done since he was a falcon. lol.

god i hope we get another vick type qb in the future, in the nfl. none of these option qbs dont even come no where close to vick. love watching him play.

one of a kind player.
 8 years ago '10        #859
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 1 1
[QUOTE=snippet;16938407]Vick 11 rushes, 103 yards. 16/24 175 passing yards. And that was basically in 1 half. How do you not start him next week?[/QUOTE

This ^^, Is there a QB controversy in Philly already cuz Mike Vick is back!! I said this s**t before the season started. That n*gga brought back Philly all by himself. Kolb needs time to throw the ball and he was getting no protection at all.
 8 years ago '05        #860
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 1605 1605
I knew the Eagles had a chance once Vick was in. Green Bay just doesn't play good against running quarterbacks, but to be fair they didn't have a full game plan on him. He threw the ball when it looked like the better option would have been to run a couple times. Green Bay's offense was held in check for the most part but they did a good job of getting ahead by 10 at the half. Shields looked LOST out there man . Good W on the road and it's nice to see Green Bay's special teams played good.
Home      

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago