Dan Hampton: Vikings should hit New Orleans "like Katrina"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Sid 6point7 said:
Sooooooooooooo what do you think of Hampton's comment?
n*gga f**k hamptons comment... and f**k you too. since you wanna be a hatin a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #122
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 WorldsGreatest said:
:blahblah:

y'all say people are too sensitive to the subject and people over react and only Saints fans take offense to this when U don't even understand the situation

peoples lives are still affected by this, family members and close friends died, some people that would never move away from New Orleans in a million years had to move and haven't even went back home yet and aren't capable of going back home and are miserable about that s**t to this day and people take this s**t as a joke

that s**t isn't cool man
this... and 9/11 was almost a decade ago, and ppl tried to clown wade when he made a reference to it... it's just some lines you don't cross, and he crossed one... metaphorical or not, some things should not be said on camera...

side note, the damage to New Orleans happened after Katrina passed, places that weren't even hit by the hurricane got flooded out... but that story is for another day...
 7 years ago '07        #123
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
Haha damn that was cold blooded
 7 years ago '07        #124
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Plizaya J said:
new orleans aint canada

love to see u try it
 HotepSuns said:
You wouldn't do s**t you b**ch a.ss n*gga. n*ggas would pop ya f**king noodles. Shut ya b**ch a.ss up
 9th ward Bally said:
n*gga you sound like a b**ch. I could see that you a nerd, probably wear glasses and a retainer.

............. Glasses and a retainer LOOOOOOL......you funny, atleast I ain't from ghetto a.ss new orleans, ya'll middle names pecan? cause you all are nutty as f**k.

Who actually takes someone serious on the Internet ? ESPECIALLY BX? hahahahahahah

f**king douche bags.
 7 years ago '09        #125
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
ya'll middle names pecan? cause you all are nutty as f**k.
seriously?
 09-06-2010, 11:52 AM         #126
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sid 6point7 said:

Its called a simile, he was just trash talking, all of the focus was on football and not the incident in NO.
 09-06-2010, 11:53 AM         #127
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Who cares? people over-react to anything....its a damn metaphor now.
Actually it is a simile.
 09-06-2010, 11:54 AM         #128
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
So if somebody said "the Saints are going to bomb out the Vikings like Oklahoma City" would that be considered a metaphor?
No that would be considered a simile, a poor one at that considering Oklahoma City didn't contain the original vikings.

Im sure they have decent schools left in New Orleans.

Here is a better one: "We will knock off the Vikings like the church did", Adding historical references when necessary.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 09-06-2010 at 11:59 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #129
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2894 2894
 m-f said:

............. Glasses and a retainer LOOOOOOL......you funny, atleast I ain't from ghetto a.ss new orleans, ya'll middle names pecan? cause you all are nutty as f**k.

Who actually takes someone serious on the Internet ? ESPECIALLY BX? hahahahahahah

f**king douche bags.
Apparently you take people seriously, nerd. I mean you responded, then you responded to everybody that made a comment...the comment about "douche bags" shows your anger in your post...and as far as being from "ghetto a.ss" New Orleans, you're not from here, so you damn sure wouldn't last here, either...where you from anyway? Beverly Hills, a farm in Kansas, or another place where you don't have many friends...

*Waits for Poindexter to respond*
 09-06-2010, 11:59 AM         #130
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd2none said:
won't happen cause the saints D is gonna shackle peterson like slavery
So wrong...
 7 years ago '07        #131
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
Apparently you take people seriously, nerd. I mean you responded, then you responded to everybody that made a comment...the comment about "douche bags" shows your anger in your post...and as far as being from "ghetto a.ss" New Orleans, you're not from here, so you damn sure wouldn't last here, either...where you from anyway? Beverly Hills, a farm in Kansas, or another place where you don't have many friends...

*Waits for Poindexter to respond*
You got a microphone? you should start doing stand up .

:rolll augh:
 7 years ago '10        #132
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Cap Peeler said:
The vikings should hit new orleans just like i hit your mom in the bedroom.

i think that can be considered a metaphor.... sensitive a.ss n*gga...
WHOA. That was very original. Boxden seriously lacks in creativity..
 7 years ago '04        #133
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2894 2894
 m-f said:

You still here ? Still replying to comments even though you claim you don't take people on the internet seriously ? Do us all a favor
 7 years ago '04        #134
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 m-f said:

but he wasnt telling jokes... and you still aint answer the question because you know your from one of those places and and you dont have a comeback so you tryin to fade to black right now
 09-06-2010, 02:21 PM         #135
dat504dude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am kinda offended as a person who was a victim of katrina i lost everything i owned n ppl died in that storm. but i ain't gon trip after the saints beat the vikings i'll get over it but an apology really is needed it's to soon dude.
 09-06-2010, 02:35 PM         #136
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:

f**king douche bags.
Quit trying to make excuses for your b**ch a.ss behavior. This has nothing to do with the Internet and everything to do with the hoe that lives inside of you.
 7 years ago '07        #137
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
Quit trying to make excuses for your b**ch a.ss behavior. This has nothing to do with the Internet and everything to do with the hoe that lives inside of you.
Who the f**k are you even???????????????????????

The hoe inside me? LOL, who the f**k even beefs on the internet?

Making excuses? riiiiiiighhhhhttttttttttttttttttttt

I forget everyone knows exactly who sits behind the computer screen....I like how you all take it to the personal level and start talking about me when I never said s**t about anyone of you's cause I got better s**t to worry about than judging people I have no clue are about.

Keep it going though ya jackass hahahahahhahaha.
 7 years ago '04        #138
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 2nd2none said:
seriously?
my thoughts exactly
 7 years ago '04        #139
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 9th ward Bally said:
.where you from anyway? Beverly Hills, a farm in Kansas, or another place where you don't have many friends...
pretty sure he lives in canada
 7 years ago '05        #140
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 m-f said:
Who the f**k are you even???????????????????????

The hoe inside me? LOL, who the f**k even beefs on the internet?

Making excuses? riiiiiiighhhhhttttttttttttttttttttt

I forget everyone knows exactly who sits behind the computer screen....I like how you all take it to the personal level and start talking about me when I never said s**t about anyone of you's cause I got better s**t to worry about than judging people I have no clue are about.

Keep it going though ya jackass hahahahahhahaha.
 m-f said:

Cry baby a.ss b**ch.

Gonna flood your mom in my c*m like Katrina flooded New Orleans.
B*tch you made it personal when you posted this^ show your true colors and back down like a b*tch.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 09-06-2010 at 09:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy