Dan Hampton: Vikings should hit New Orleans "like Katrina"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
people say things on the internet that they would never say out loud in real life...boxden is most peoples alter egos where they can say and get away with stuff without having to suffer the consequences....id take it with a grain of salt
Yee I feel you dawg! There are some classless people around boxden. But I gotta alot of homeboys and homgirls that had to move down here from N.O. to Texas and that just ain't no joking matter they were affected badly.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Gotti211 said:
This. These f**gots on bx wouldn't say none of this s**t out loud in the N.O. Thats why i don't even let the s**t get to me because i know they are just trying to get attention on a forum so they can be considered cool on the internet
Too many dudes on here wanna be heard and accepted.....should have just taken the high road.
 7 years ago '05        #83
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
man they need to have that boxden meeting place like they used to. id come just to mma a couple of u b**ches for trying to be real online.
 7 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
i don't know where ur from but down here u don't disrespect a man by bringing up his dead mother. reason we don't like to do "ya mama" jokes s**t just aint right. if he felt how i feel and how u should feel about your moms u'd understand that s**t aint cool. he owes that n*gga an e apology real s**t since this is just an internet forum.
Yeah where Im from you get punched right in the mouth. I gave em a pass for not knowing and the ni99as just kept on.
 7 years ago '05        #85
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
5 pages already? I hate when i get to a good thread late, im not reading all of this s**t
carry on people...
 7 years ago '04        #86
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 samsin420 said:
Only Saints fans find this s**t offensive.
i dont really care what gets said even though i was there in the middle of it, i only lost my house though, not family

but my boy lost his f**kin dad in katrina, u think he wants to hear someone make a joke about it? u think others that have lost family member want to hear this so called "metaphor"?
 09-05-2010, 10:03 PM         #87
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares?
 09-05-2010, 10:05 PM         #88
BabyBatterBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
rita hit texas, idiot.
actually you f**kin idiot it hit part of east texas. barely grazed houston and the rest of it hit louisiana.
 7 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 samsin420 said:
Only Saints fans find this s**t offensive.
Wrong, there's only a handful of a**holes who are making fun. Any real human being with sense knows the sh*t aint cool. You don't have to be a Saints fan to think this is offensive dumba**.
 7 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 Flozz said:
who cares?
You do, you posted.
 09-05-2010, 10:27 PM         #91
BabyBatterBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please get over katrina. it happened, it's over, lets move on. 40 million people in pakistan are homeless right now. 1/5 of the country is under water. god knows how many people have died. and u b**ches are over here still whining about a f**kin hurricane that happened 5 yrs ago. those people in pakistan would probably f**kin welcome katrina as opposed to what they re going through.
 09-05-2010, 10:39 PM         #92
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BabyBatterBoy said:
please get over katrina. it happened, it's over, lets move on. 40 million people in pakistan are homeless right now. 1/5 of the country is under water. god knows how many people have died. and u b**ches are over here still whining about a f**kin hurricane that happened 5 yrs ago. those people in pakistan would probably f**kin welcome katrina as opposed to what they re going through.
@ just throwing Hurricane Katrina to the curb cause it's "old news" even though it's one of, if not the worst natural disaster in American history, and thousands upon thousands are still feeling its effect.

But we'll just let that go because it's old news.

7 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 BabyBatterBoy said:
First you want to make fun of what Katrina did to this region and now you want to talk about Pakistan.Ni99a I was one of the thousands that lived that sh*t so dont comment on anything you dont know first hand about. Its easy for people to say aw it happened 5 years ago, but where you in away affected by this? Did you know someone who was? This will remain in many people's lives forever no matter how much times goes on. Yeah it happened 5 years ago, but in some areas it still looks like it just happened. Really and truly I could care less about Pakistan(as harsh as it sounds) our nation needs to focus on issues in our nation which is part of the problem.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Dun Dada 
space
space
 BabyBatterBoy said:
I hope you know that you are f**king contradicting what you are saying n*gga. You remarkably make one good point in that yes the people in Pakistan have it really bad right now and alot more people should help them out. "But ask yourself n*gga five years from now will you be saying get over it b**ches it was no big deal and quit b**ching about it"? Seems like to me your contradicting yourself, you ain't so smart for a engineer that works for a 500 fortune company n*gga. So GTFOH with your bulls**t because you make no sense.
 7 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
I hope you know that you are f**king contradicting what you are saying n*gga. You remarkably make one good point in that yes the people in Pakistan have it really bad right now and alot more people should help them out. "But ask yourself n*gga five years from now will you be saying get over it b**ches it was no big deal and quit b**ching about it"? Seems like to me your contradicting yourself, you ain't so smart for a engineer that works for a 500 fortune company n*gga. So GTFOH with your bulls**t because you make no sense.

definitely contradicted himself
Is this fool really an engineer? I wouldn't want no part of your projects.
 7 years ago '04        #96
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Typical bear
 7 years ago '10        #97
Dun Dada 
space
space
 rynell said:
definitely contradicted himself
Is this fool really an engineer? I wouldn't want no part of your projects.
Thats what he claims dawg!!
 7 years ago '07        #98
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ all these people sayin' I wouldn't any of this s**t out loud.

I say whatever the f**k is on my mind, same person on the net as I am in real life.

Suck it and f**k New Orleans.
 7 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 m-f said:
@ all these people sayin' I wouldn't any of this s**t out loud.

I say whatever the f**k is on my mind, same person on the net as I am in real life.

Suck it and f**k New Orleans.
Yeah right pal.....I guess aint nothing wrong with typing up some e thug sh*t to make you feel good about yourself. Did you get some street cred for your comments in here?

Last edited by Saintaholic; 09-05-2010 at 10:59 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
Thats what he claims dawg!!
Man that fool probably cant even put together a computer desk talking about he a damn engineer. Ni99a a str8 up Sanitation Engineer, in other words a Janitor.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago