Dan Hampton: Vikings should hit New Orleans "like Katrina"

most viewed right now
 98
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
216 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #61
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
i think the s**ts hillarious. i am so tired of hearing about hurricane katrina. it was 5 years ago. get over it and move on. broadcasters still talk about katrina for 1/2 of every game the saints play.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 MistaKlean said:
i think the s**ts hillarious. i am so tired of hearing about hurricane katrina. it was 5 years ago. get over it and move on. broadcasters still talk about katrina for 1/2 of every game the saints play.
Im a Saints fan and I hate it as well the media is at its best when they talk about the same sh*t.
 09-05-2010, 07:07 PM         #63
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BabyBatterBoy said:
the vikings are gonna hit the saints like katrina and then finish the job like rita. yeah i said it. cry me a river b**ches.
rita hit texas, idiot.
 8 years ago '05        #64
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 iThink said:
rita hit texas, idiot.
School him
 8 years ago '06        #65
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Not cool.
 8 years ago '06        #66
6thward 
space
avatar space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Well regardless he will be issuing an apology and possible get demoted to commentating on Northern Illinois football games for a couple weeks.
 09-05-2010, 07:51 PM         #67
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH HELLL NNNNNAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!! Now Favre gotta die.
 8 years ago '07        #68
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
Should not have been said. But I still laughed, sorry.
 8 years ago '04        #69
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,359 | Props total: 15099 15099
 rynell said:
Or what if So if somebody said "the Saints should hit Favre like the planes hit the towers" would that be considered a metaphor?
yeah

theres somethings u shouldnt say

many ppl are effected by Katrina even now....
 8 years ago '07        #70
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
Shout out to N.O. man

I went there last week and had the time of my life.

Y'all ninjas know how to party.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Bleezy said:
Shout out to N.O. man

I went there last week and had the time of my life.

Y'all ninjas know how to party.
Appreciate you coming down Bleezy.Where did you stay? Where did you hang out?
 8 years ago '07        #72
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
poor choice of words from danimal

i hope the saints get fired up for this game
 8 years ago '10        #73
ratcliffiv 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 0 0
going down son
 8 years ago '10        #74
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 1 1
To all you n*ggas making a mockery out of Katrina. I bet it wouldn't be so damn funny if yall lost all your life savings, your house and your families. n*ggas went days without shelter, food, or water and yall dumb a.sses think its funny. Grow up and have some respect scum bags.
 8 years ago '07        #75
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Dun Dada said:
To all you n*ggas making a mockery out of Katrina. I bet it wouldn't be so damn funny if yall lost all your life savings, your house and your families. n*ggas went days without shelter, food, or water and yall dumb a.sses think its funny. Grow up and have some respect scum bags.
people say things on the internet that they would never say out loud in real life...boxden is most peoples alter egos where they can say and get away with stuff without having to suffer the consequences....id take it with a grain of salt
 8 years ago '07        #76
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
 rynell said:
Appreciate you coming down Bleezy.Where did you stay? Where did you hang out?
No diggity.

I stayed @ the Westin. Spent the whole time in the French Quarter.

Caught a show @ the HOB. Ate out a bit, you really can't go wrong anywhere down there.

Everyone was real cool, people I never met before showed a lotta love - made me feel right @ home, I didn't wanna leave. Kinda sucks to know I'll prolly never see those people again, but for the time we did kick it... we put it down!

The long drive isn't fun, but I def wouldn't mind going back - be it business or an event I wanna attend.
 8 years ago '05        #77
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,141 | Props total: 998 998
 samsin420 said:
You do know this is an internet forum and he really has never had interactions with your deceased mom,right?
i don't know where ur from but down here u don't disrespect a man by bringing up his dead mother. reason we don't like to do "ya mama" jokes s**t just aint right. if he felt how i feel and how u should feel about your moms u'd understand that s**t aint cool. he owes that n*gga an e apology real s**t since this is just an internet forum.
 8 years ago '05        #78
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Bleezy said:
No diggity.

I stayed @ the Westin. Spent the whole time in the French Quarter.

Caught a show @ the HOB. Ate out a bit, you really can't go wrong anywhere down there.

Everyone was real cool, people I never met before showed a lotta love - made me feel right @ home, I didn't wanna leave. Kinda sucks to know I'll prolly never see those people again, but for the time we did kick it... we put it down!

The long drive isn't fun, but I def wouldn't mind going back - be it business or an event I wanna attend.
Yeah the Westin is nice.....food is not a problem around here.
 8 years ago '05        #79
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 Pistol Peter said:
people say things on the internet that they would never say out loud in real life...boxden is most peoples alter egos where they can say and get away with stuff without having to suffer the consequences....id take it with a grain of salt
This. These f**gots on bx wouldn't say none of this s**t out loud in the N.O. Thats why i don't even let the s**t get to me because i know they are just trying to get attention on a forum so they can be considered cool on the internet
 8 years ago '05        #80
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,141 | Props total: 998 998
man they need to have that boxden meeting place like they used to. id come just to mma a couple of u b**ches for trying to be real online.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 101
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy