most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
PS3 Consoles are not being banned
PS3 Hacks, PSN , 05.09.2010

The story is spreading like a wildfire, so lets extinguish it before it gets out of hand. An Italian website claims that the PS3 banwaves are rolling in as error “8002A227″.

Well the proof of ban was taken in 2008, Sony has not started to ban consoles yet so disregard the news :)

Stay tuned for more updates.

7 years ago '04        #82
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 ~:Frank White:~ said:
If u get banned then then u can't update ur system/games
Offline updates...
 7 years ago '06        #83
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 P-Hill said:
So basically no difference then.

Cool
Well in theory if you rent the game you have to take it back, so at the end of the day you might actually by the game. But with this new ps3 hack if you rent the game you can copy that copy directly to your ps3. The combination of the two is lethal.
 7 years ago '04        #84
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
How difficult is this to do? I was just about to buy a banned 360 to play all my s**t offline, but s**t I already got two PS3s. I'll just do this if it's not too complicated.
 7 years ago '07        #85
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
waiting on the android phone port jailbreak...i'll let everyone know if i get banned
 7 years ago '06        #86
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 kuruption said:
How difficult is this to do? I was just about to buy a banned 360 to play all my s**t offline, but s**t I already got two PS3s. I'll just do this if it's not too complicated.
Sound pretty easy to do but you have to buy a usb development board which seems to be sold out everywhere at the time

more info

and you don't have to have the actual games have been popping up everywhere this last week
 7 years ago '05        #87
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I think playing multiplayer can pose a problem if you're really banned.

but PS3 is very different you don't need JTAG to update your games or apply DLC, it's not restricted like 360.
 7 years ago '04        #88
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Fiya Starter said:
Sound pretty easy to do but you have to buy a usb development board which seems to be sold out everywhere at the time

more info

and you don't have to have the actual games have been popping up everywhere this last week
Good look. I've been seeing the games all over the place recently. I'll have to dig into this a little.
 7 years ago '07        #89
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
no, u dont have to buy the board....
 7 years ago '07        #90
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
PS3Hax Stealth Backup Manager
PS Jailbreak, PS3 Hacks, PSGroove, PSN, x3jailbreak , 03.09.2010

You all may now we told you a few weeks ago that the original PS3 backup manager, could get you banned if you played with it on PSN. PS3Hax member, keytor69, has released a stealth version of the backup manager with tricks your PS3 in showing the backup manager as Modern Warfare 2, so now you can play online without the risk of a ban (until Sony throws a mandatory firmware update anyways). There still may be other ways to detect the dongle/backup manager being ran – but the cat and mouse games have began and we hackers will always run that risk when playing online.

The download below contains the EU and US version of Modern Warfare 2, use the one that fits your region.

sony is about to sell a lot of systems
 09-06-2010, 11:38 AM         #91
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fiya Starter said:

more info

Release Group: JAILBREAK
Release Name: Final.Fantasy.XIII.EUR-JAILBREAK
Release Date: 06-09-2010
Retail Date: 09-03-2010
Filename: ff13ps3-jb
Source: PS3 Disc
Size: 40.45
Genre: RPG
Critics: 8.3/10 ( 86 reviews)
Published by: Square Enix
Developed by: Square Enix PDD 1
 7 years ago '04        #92
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 TriangleOffense said:
yep some big games
 7 years ago '09        #93
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
f**k I want to get in on this so bad, but I can't risk my ID or console. I need to go get another PS3 this week.
 09-06-2010, 11:52 AM         #94
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im curious how anyone is running these games that are larger than 4 gigs off an external formatted to FAT32 that can only process 4gig or smaller files
 7 years ago '04        #95
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 TriangleOffense said:
Im curious how anyone is running these games that are larger than 4 gigs off an external formatted to FAT32 that can only process 4gig or smaller files

this.
 7 years ago '09        #96
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
Ok, so if I stay off PSN while I play, and only do offline s**t is there any chance of Sony being able to detect that I've used this software even after the fact? Is there even a remote chance of that happening?

Also with the "MW2" hack. How does that work since that game shows what you are playing at the current time? It just shows you sitting in the menu or what?
 7 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Ok, so if I stay off PSN while I play, and only do offline s**t is there any chance of Sony being able to detect that I've used this software even after the fact? Is there even a remote chance of that happening?

Also with the "MW2" hack. How does that work since that game shows what you are playing at the current time? It just shows you sitting in the menu or what?
yes they can detect you using this...it boots the system up in debug mode...they know when this happens...
 09-06-2010, 12:03 PM         #98
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
downloading 4 games right now. chip will be here friday.

consider me BANNED
 7 years ago '09        #99
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
yes they can detect you using this...it boots the system up in debug mode...they know when this happens...
Ok. I can't even act like I want to jump on this bandwagon right now then. I know most people don't care about their ID's and consoles being banned, but I don't want my launch PS3 bricked and I've put too much time and DLC into my ID to lose it. Going to have to go get another system it looks like.
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Ok. I can't even act like I want to jump on this bandwagon right now then. I know most people don't care about their ID's and consoles being banned, but I don't want my launch PS3 bricked and I've put too much time and DLC into my ID to lose it. Going to have to go get another system it looks like.

Like I said earlier this is really a win for Sony... as much as they want to act like it "hurts" them...a lot of people will go buy a second or third PS3 just to get free games...the free games part hurts the pubs and devs but you buying another system helps Sony...it's a win/win for them honestly...they get more systemn sales, plus the more this is talked about it keep s Sony on the minds of gamers and not Nintendo or MS... even bad publicity is good publicity and it's internet so it's all free publicity...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy