Sony begins issuing console bans to counter PSJailbreak users

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
The games play identical 95% of the time, the only thing not present is cross game chat and party chat and voice messages.

How come you guys don't question MS for charging to enable online play when it is the same P2P system as PS3?

It's cause you wanna justify forking over $50 every year, and soon to be $60.
 7 years ago '04        #62
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 P-Hill said:
i mean i did say "i think", no? lol

i'm no stranger to the scene, i was just trying to see if i understood the point he was making
lmao yea you did say think. Im no stranger to it either but this gen. Its really not worth it.

Last edited by XxC4xX; 09-05-2010 at 09:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #63
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Da Ill One said:
you don't read the EULA or TOS do you?

just because you own a system doesn't mean you can do whatever you want it...

you own a car but you HAVE to have car insurance...
you pay for school so you own your education but you still gotta show up...
naw homie that s**t would still be illegal, remember when unlocking cell phones first got popular and the companies were b**chin about it. the court ruled that if u purchase it its yours to do what u want to do. although they dont have to honor any warranties because u modded the hardware/software
 7 years ago '04        #64
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 ImageOfTruth said:
The games play identical 95% of the time, the only thing not present is cross game chat and party chat and voice messages.

How come you guys don't question MS for charging to enable online play when it is the same P2P system as PS3?

It's cause you wanna justify forking over $50 every year, and soon to be $60.
lol we do question that its expensive, but at the same time the moment u log into xbox live you're bombarded with content, whether you want it or not, without even goin to the marketplace. On psn you dont get as much content. You have major nelson's bs, gamer tips, interviews, convention coverage, movie trailers, etc the moment u log on and the spotlight pops up. imo being a multiconsole owner, having both, you see the difference from the jump after u log on.
 09-05-2010, 09:50 PM         #65
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant you just stay off of PSN when playing whatever pirated game you are playing to avoid detection?
 7 years ago '06        #66
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
Sony trying to stop the problem at an early stage.
 09-05-2010, 10:18 PM         #67
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
They can still see the Download manager
But these games are being installed from either your home network or a flash drive. Nothing shows up in the download manager when you are transferring files using those methods. You arent downloading from the internet.
 7 years ago '04        #68
Nemes1s 
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 43 43
:grin2:
 09-05-2010, 10:31 PM         #69
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotcha. Makes no difference to me. I buy about 2 games a year on average. Madden is one the other depends. This year itll be 5 which is high for me. I brought Red Dead, Heavy Rain and Madden this year and Ill probably get 2k11 and COD Black Ops. Playing pirated games doesnt interest me because if it isnt football, boxing or a good online shooter the game doesnt really hold my attention long.
 7 years ago '04        #70
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
I see people buying like 5 ps3 in the long run after they s**t gets ban
 7 years ago '04        #71
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Da Ill One said:
Pirating = Not buying the game the publishers/developers get NO money...

Blockbuster and Gamefly buy the games originally so they Devs/publishers still get some money...

not repeated money but they get the initial money
Did you just hear yourself???

In order to pirate the game you have to get the game from someone or something that already purchased the game... Unless u are stealing the game from the store which in then u wouldnt need to copy it since u didnt pay for it anyway... And even if u stole it from the store the store paid for the game already so its the same as renting...

Its the same thing... The game is originally bought by someone and then copied by multiple people

Last edited by dre03; 09-05-2010 at 11:07 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #72
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Da Ill One said:
you don't have to rent you can just download from online is what he is saying...which means you dont' even have to pay for the games buy renting them...
In order to download the game somebody had to upload the game right??? Either that person who uploaded the game paid for it or he got it from somebody who paid for it... Either way if you have a copy of the actual game itself somebody had to pay for it unless you stole it from the manufacturer of the game... Otherwise how else do you get the pirated copy online to begin with...

Think about it dude

Last edited by dre03; 09-05-2010 at 11:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #73
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25177 25177
...Where The Hell These "downloading games is wrong" Muthafuccas Come From?

Anyway Back To Topic....Aint Like People Play Online. n*ggas Going Be At Home Just Playing,f**k The Online Play.
 7 years ago '09        #74
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
I Know People That Know Me Through My Comments All Over The Web Those Who Are Not Something s**t Hits The Street Or The "Information Highway" Thats Old School Sorry To 8th Grade Gangsta Dudes On BX But If You Can Get It Don't Blame The People That Take Advantage Of It When I Used To Sell Heroin,Extasty,Crack And Powder They Would Cop I Never Had No Problems From The Dudes It Came From I Still Don't Seeing People Claiming Their Product So All In All f**k Sony And Their Linch Mob Enjoy Your Product Like I Tell My Kids If It Means That Much To You You Would Protect That s**t With Your Life If Not Your Beat f**k It
 7 years ago '10        #75
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 intoxicated662 said:
I'd agree and for people who already have a 360, they can pick up a ps3 for under $200 or cheaper now probably so the ban wouldn't do much damage considering that they'll save that $ in the long run on not purchasing games. i'd do if I had an extra ps3 since most of the good games on ps3 are single player lol. Heavy rain, mgs4, uncharted 2 (even though it's mp is good), god of war 3 and the list goes on. imo it's worth it
 7 years ago '04        #76
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Where The Hell These "downloading games is wrong" Muthafuccas Come From?

Anyway Back To Topic....Aint Like People Play Online. n*ggas Going Be At Home Just Playing,f**k The Online Play.
IKR?! Alot of Sony's Employee of the Month a.ss n*gga's in here

This dump was made using the PSGROOVE (PSJailbreak) method using Backup Manager 1.0 . We have tested quite a few old PS3 Scene Rips which mostly didnt work correctly (empty/corrupted or missing files etc..).
To warm you up until you receive your jailbreak device we’ll bring you a few PS3 exclusive and some major cross platform titles to get things going.
Unrar contents to an external fat32 formatted usb drive into a folder called GAMEZ (in root dir), connect it to your PS3, use your usbkey to get it into service mode and play from the external drive. Make sure you have an original ps3 game in your drive (any game will do).
Notes:
~~~~~~~ Be aware that fat32 filesystem can’t deal with files bigger than 4gb. So some games can’t be ripped to an external hdd – only to the internal PS3 hdd. As soon as more tools are available, we might change the format
(e.g. using some form of containers like .iso etc..) Time will tell
So lets say you guys download any game like for instance the ones below that released not too long ago (largest game I seen was 7.32GB)

all you need is the jailbreak, USB Flash drive that's FAT32 4GB & any original game to play any of those games you can download??

That's tight.

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 09-06-2010 at 12:32 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #77
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
so is there a way to jailbreak it instead of buyin a bugged out usb?
 7 years ago '04        #78
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
everyone on here talking mad s**t, yet ain't no one really defending this with a good point of view honestly. besides, how many of you use psn online frequently? When I would play, hardly anyone would be online and no one would talk. I think the best feature psn had was a chatroom in which we'd communicate since some people didn't like to use their mics (i don't know why) when we played cod. the psn vs xbl debate is old and xbl wins no matter how you look at it. yes, it has ads but what company doesn't? alot of people on here got free xbl for a year or more thanks to the netflix thing that happened a few months ago so the price tag ain't really a big deal anymore. bottom line, sony takes an L this time. Renting game companies like blockbuster make $ off renting out games so they're pretty bad as well as gamestop who sells used games for a good profit. Get a ps3 for offline use and you're good, since again alot of the ps3 games that are good are single player.
 7 years ago '04        #79
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
If u get banned then then u can't update ur system/games
 7 years ago '06        #80
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 §wiff said:
jst another reason 4 SONY 2 start chargn PSN 0NLINE
Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy