Sony begins issuing console bans to counter PSJailbreak users

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #22
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
doesn't affect me in any way really...I only buy like three games a year now anyways...so i have no intention of bootlegging PS3 games... it kind of lost it's fun after the 360 got banned (and yes I unbanned my 360 myself) but it still lost it's fun...
 7 years ago '06        #23
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
i dont got a problem with people burning s**tty games, but damn, the ps3 already sucks when it comes to video game sales compared to the 360 and thats even with all the modded xbox's out there, now if people start burning ps3 games, the sells will be even s**ttier than they are now. Idk about ya'll, but i like looking at my authentic collection of games in their cases. Plus i'm a trophy wh0ore, so racking up trophies on a ps3 that i can't even go online with would be pointless. I say ban the cheap mofo's.
 09-05-2010, 05:20 PM         #24
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had a feeling this was gonna happen, good thing i held off on it.
 7 years ago '05        #25
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Get two PS3s

One for jailbreak.

One to play PSN on.

They can't ban your PSN tag after all right?
 7 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Get two PS3s

One for jailbreak.

One to play PSN on.

They can't ban your PSN tag after all right?
Yeah they could ban your usertag... But what most people dont understand is they will only ban your console for the same reason MS doesnt ban Gamertags... They ban gamertag then your pretty much done playing on that system or any system if you lost all your stats... They ban the console most (not all) will just go cop a second system which helps Sony in the long run... It still hurts Devs either way but it helps Sony and MS by banning your console and hurts them
To ban your Gamrtsg
 7 years ago '04        #27
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2756 2756
 krizzo741 said:
Well good,buy the retail games u cheap basterds
U are in a website that is known for pirating music. Really u are in the wrong web site.
 09-05-2010, 06:12 PM         #28
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
U are in a website that is known for pirating music. Really u are in the wrong web site.
rental stores and pr0n stores are known for carrying homos3xual pr0n and shemale pr0n but you don't see me renting/buying that s**t.

just because this site promotes pirating doesn't mean i agree with it or anyone else, that argument is getting old now go pirate you bum.
 7 years ago '06        #29
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 XxC4xX said:
i know what a console ban is sir. damn now that sony is starting to drop the ban hammers i guess the only mod safe systems are the wii, ds and psp
Those have been hacked too homey
 7 years ago '05        #30
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 BearWalken79 said:
Those have been hacked too homey
I think he means as far as being banned
 7 years ago '04        #31
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
try to f**k with sony and sony will f**k with you

they should start brickin consoles

Last edited by Venom; 09-05-2010 at 07:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #32
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah they could ban your usertag... But what most people dont understand is they will only ban your console for the same reason MS doesnt ban Gamertags... They ban gamertag then your pretty much done playing on that system or any system if you lost all your stats... They ban the console most (not all) will just go cop a second system which helps Sony in the long run... It still hurts Devs either way but it helps Sony and MS by banning your console and hurts them
To ban your Gamrtsg
Wrong homie. M$ doesnt ban gamertags, because people pay for live. So with that said why wouldnt sony ban your console and tag if your not paying for it. its different for psn+ users but basic users i dont see why not.
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
Wrong homie. M$ doesnt ban gamertags, because people pay for live. So with that said why wouldnt sony ban your console and tag if your not paying for it. its different for psn+ users but basic users i dont see why not.
No they don't ban Gamer tags because banning consoles gets them more money... they don't care about you paying for live...because if they ban your console then theoretically you won't be on live anymore anyways (if you don't buy another console) and they ban consoles all the time with months of live left on them they don't care about you paying for live...they want you to buy another console... that's why they ban your console...
 7 years ago '04        #34
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
sony bans your psn id, so what? make another, end of story. they're free anyways and psn is free, so sony stay losing. they just took a major L with this and the fanboys won't admit it. at least with microsoft, you gotta pay for ya gamertag so ms makes $ off you one way or another. sony, well you get free online play, free pirated games now so what is to stop people from doing it? used ps3's are getting cheaper now so it's going to get more interesting for someone to buy one and get it modded.
 7 years ago '05        #35
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
I wonder though

HONEST QUESTION

What's the difference between pirating a game.. and renting from gamefly or blockbuster or something?
 7 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I wonder though

HONEST QUESTION

What's the difference between pirating a game.. and renting from gamefly or blockbuster or something?
Pirating = Not buying the game the publishers/developers get NO money...

Blockbuster and Gamefly buy the games originally so they Devs/publishers still get some money...

not repeated money but they get the initial money
 7 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
F*cl outta here that should be illegal

Once i buy sh*t is mines and i can do what i choose wit it

Psn is a privileged service

Sony aint that stupid
you don't read the EULA or TOS do you?

just because you own a system doesn't mean you can do whatever you want it...

you own a car but you HAVE to have car insurance...
you pay for school so you own your education but you still gotta show up...
 7 years ago '05        #38
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Pirating = Not buying the game the publishers/developers get NO money...

Blockbuster and Gamefly buy the games originally so they Devs/publishers still get some money...

not repeated money but they get the initial money
So basically no difference then.

Cool
 7 years ago '04        #39
space
space
I'm not mad at you son do you if you want to bootleg then bootleg...i'm not without sin so i'm not throwing any stones here...

I'm just gonna say this... if you get PSJailbreak and your system does get bricked or f**ked up... DON'T come in BX b**ching about how SONY did you wrong and f**k them for f**king up your $300 console (or $600 depending when you bought it) cuz it's your own fault for using the mod...

I'm just not gonna do it myself because 1. I don't buy that many games a year nor have the desire to play that many... 2. i'm not gonna burn a game just to say I got this this or that... 3. I only buy games I really want which is like 4 maybe 5 a year...I can afford the $300 a year to support my Habit...

and Yes I had/have a modded 360 but I haven't Dl'd a game for it since February, it's just not fun to me...I like seeing the actual game cases in my library...not 500 DVD-DL's wiht every game imaginable...

but like I said that's me you do you i'm not knocking your choice to support this... just dont' b**ch to us when your system get's f**ked up saying how Sony ain't playing fair
 7 years ago '06        #40
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
i'd do this PSJailbreak s**t if i didn't care about playing DCUO. a lot of PS3 exclusives i still need to play and beat, but oh well.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy