World of Jenks: Life As A Rapper With Maino (FULL EPISODE)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,577 | Props total: 17248 17248
This is beyond fake, Maino probably got some tips from his acting brother for this.
 09-05-2010, 10:06 AM         #22
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
If ya'll aint get it by now, he was just tryin to tough'en up the guy when he was roughin him up. If some of yall can see that, then This was a good f**kin mini documentary, though. I'mma look out for this series.

Maino is a cool a.ss n*gga. That dude is real, fareal. I met him a couple months ago at my auntie's wake (RIP), through my cousin who works with him. Just for that, alone, I give props to dude. He definitely is the type of n*gga who is with the people. I remember walkin in with my little cousin and he was jokin like, "yo auntie was thaaaat gangsta? She got maino here?" I was like what the f**k? get outta here, and I look in the corner of the room, and I see him talkin to folks. My older cousin called him over and we shook hands, said watup, and kept it movin.. he had that look on his face like he was touched by my auntie's death, too. I think my sister said my cousin (the daughter. she works in the industry) told her he would sleep over my aunt's house whenever he was in Brooklyn, and my auntie was the type of person you can instantly vibe with 'cause she was one of the realest people you can ever meet.

Since then, I got respect for the n*gga. I dont care what no n*gga say. He a real dude for that.
That's why politician travel around when they are running. Sure they could just say what they need to say on television, but if you meet them in person you'd probably have a greater respect for them.
 7 years ago '04        #23
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Da Realness said:
If ya'll aint get it by now, he was just tryin to tough'en up the guy when he was roughin him up. If some of yall can see that, then This was a good f**kin mini documentary, though. I'mma look out for this series.

Maino is a cool a.ss n*gga. That dude is real, fareal. I met him a couple months ago at my auntie's wake (RIP), through my cousin who works with him. Just for that, alone, I give props to dude. He definitely is the type of n*gga who is with the people. I remember walkin in with my little cousin and he was jokin like, "yo auntie was thaaaat gangsta? She got maino here?" I was like what the f**k? get outta here, and I look in the corner of the room, and I see him talkin to folks. My older cousin called him over and we shook hands, said watup, and kept it movin.. he had that look on his face like he was touched by my auntie's death, too. I think my sister said my cousin (the daughter. she works in the industry) told her he would sleep over my aunt's house whenever he was in Brooklyn, and my auntie was the type of person you can instantly vibe with 'cause she was one of the realest people you can ever meet.

Since then, I got respect for the n*gga. I dont care what no n*gga say. He a real dude for that.
picsordidnthappen
 7 years ago '06        #24
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Joe Budden said:
That's why politician travel around when they are running. Sure they could just say what they need to say on television, but if you meet them in person you'd probably have a greater respect for them.
Yea, I hear ya. Your views may change when you actually meet the person. f**k media.

D. Norman said:
picsordidnthappen
Why would I lie on my auntie for? If I could, I would slap the s**t outta you.
 7 years ago '10        #25
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
am i the only one who thought Jenks was on coke when manio roughed him? he was talking all fast and acting weird and s**t, then it went down hill, def seemed he was out of sorts
 7 years ago '09        #26
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
this n*gga went to jailfor ten years for kidnapping?????any body know a lil more about that?
 7 years ago '07        #27
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 THE RETURN 35 said:
this n*gga went to jailfor ten years for kidnapping?????any body know a lil more about that?
not actually kidnappin.him and his man was drivin wit a n*gga in they trunk.he didnt get 10 originally.he got outta his time added on while he was in jail
 7 years ago '04        #28
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
lmao this s**t had me rollin, i think maino is a d!ckhead but he was hilarious in here...i think the smakin part was a lil too much but dude at least got up n stood up in mainos face to hear him out. lol at the dude with mainos bandana in hia back pocket..."we played basketball" lol maino pushin his a.ss..." so is this the average tuesday here?
 7 years ago '05        #29
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4733 4733
maino is the most explosive and dynamic rappers in the game......s**t, are we talking bout the same maino

EDIT:

no disrespect but did that "your the baddest b**ch in the room" s**t work with rosa acosta, she clowned maino and n*gga went on a 2 month campaign s**tting in her

mmaaiinnnooo!!!!!

Last edited by youngvito18; 09-05-2010 at 10:55 AM..
 09-05-2010, 11:52 AM         #30
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Maino's a f**got.
 7 years ago '05        #31
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
pretty interesting, good thing this dude got slapped but i gotta say he didnt b**ch up or nothin like i expected
 7 years ago '09        #32
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 THE RETURN 35 said:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #33
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Good episode. They could have left all that drama out of the episode. Maino seems like a real down to earth person. Always keeps it real. He's been through a lot. To see where he has come from & where he has gotten, I got nothing but respect for him.
 09-05-2010, 07:19 PM         #34
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hustle hard!!
 09-05-2010, 07:33 PM         #35
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeyCobra said:
am i the only one who thought Jenks was on coke when manio roughed him? he was talking all fast and acting weird and s**t, then it went down hill, def seemed he was out of sorts
jenks kept getting up and maino kept knocking him down...lol jenks wouldnt stay down tho
 7 years ago '08        #36
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 donmeca2020 said:
show looks good, i definetly hate how these california white guys just give the rest of us normal white guys a bad name...... kid looks like a straight f*g
i no exactly what you mean

im white..but nothing like that dude at all....
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now