Sons of Anarchy - Season 3

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 4454 4454
 minimafia_aj said:
yo gemma needs to k!ll that b**ch lol
Gemma continues to do stupid things
 7 years ago '05        #142
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 minimafia_aj said:
yo gemma needs to k!ll that b**ch lol
s**t i think that chick needs to k!ll Gemma
 7 years ago '08        #143
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 rawchester said:
Gemma continues to do stupid things
So does Jax's b**ch. Pretty much every woman on that show is retarded.


lol Did anyone else catch when they went to that pr0no store, Opie saw his gf's vid and got distracted when he was supposed to be watching those dudes. Funny s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #144
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
Well that was a s**t episode.
 7 years ago '04        #145
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1514 1514
this whole season is s**t..im still interested but so far this season isnt even close to 1 or 2..
 7 years ago '08        #146
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
Opie's chick has a real nice a.ss btw. That was about it for +s in this one.
 7 years ago '04        #147
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
ok episode which gave some info on things...
 7 years ago '04        #148
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 CaliIsActive said:
Yeah this whole season is trash. Im not interested in Gemma storyline or them getting the kid back. Almost jumping the shark.

And the scene with opie was the EXACT same scene with 1sack. Where he gets mad over his girl and starts f!ghting and then the Club loses the money they so desperately needed.


Smh.. Episode 4 better be classic or im done. Just wait till the season finishes
your gonna base the whole season on just 3 episode
 7 years ago '07        #149
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19931 19931
man ppl are s**tting on this season lol i like it so far, and the preview for the next ep looks like some s**ts about to pop off
 7 years ago '05        #150
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
lols at Stephen King....hoping things will start to pick up
 7 years ago '05        #151
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4897 4897
Season has been good so far. You can't have balls out action every episode. You have to set s**t up and they are definitely doing that. However, I think one failing of last season was they waited too long to have that storyline with the Zoebell and Weston to come to a head. By the time Jax emptied a clip in Weston you kinda didn't care that much anymore b/c Gemma got r*ped in the first episode of the season.

While the season finale was excellent I am really hoping that this season we get some story lines wrapped up before the season finale. It's only been three episodes so far so I don't mind them building the story lines but in another couple episodes something has to pop off.
 09-22-2010, 09:49 PM         #152
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love this show. Thought the first two seasons were great. This one started out with a bang, but now it's becoming distracted and stopping in its tracks. The problem is, there's too many things going on and we care about few of them. Hal Halbrook is a great actor - yet Gemma's storyline is dull, dull, dull.


Now they get into the whole caretaker wanting to turn Gemma... Boring.


Stephen King was funny! Reminded me of Winston Wolf from "Pulp Fiction", just creepier because he's Stephen King. We don't need balls out action, but the "set up" is already there. It's a slow start, it just needs some more adrenaline. So far, it seems occupied with other stuff.


I know it's going to get better. I know they are going to get into more beefs and tie up some loose ends. But this filler episode sucked.
 7 years ago '06        #153
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
It's obvious that everything is being set up still. The real action will start when the club heads "out of it's element" so to speak going to Vancouver and eventually Ireland.

I also liked how the last episode showed that Samcro is a worldwide organization w/ ties everywhere.
 7 years ago '08        #154
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
I'm not hatin on this season bc of the lack of action. I just hate the story-lines.

Gemma- Do not give a s**t.
Opie- Don't care about drama with pr0n b**ch.
Jax/Tara- Don't care about relationship drama.
Uncer- He's done nothing.
Clay and everyone else- Nothing

And now the Irish priest is talking about not giving Abel back? That s**t makes no sense and goes against pretty much everything else they've said and done.

I hope they turn it around.
 7 years ago '07        #155
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 minimafia_aj said:
man ppl are s**tting on this season lol i like it so far, and the preview for the next ep looks like some s**ts about to pop off
I think so far this season is setting up for something MASSIVE.

 SlickJ101 said:
I'm not hatin on this season bc of the lack of action. I just hate the story-lines.

Gemma- Do not give a s**t.
Opie- Don't care about drama with pr0n b**ch.
Jax/Tara- Don't care about relationship drama.
Uncer- He's done nothing.
Clay and everyone else- Nothing

And now the Irish priest is talking about not giving Abel back? That s**t makes no sense and goes against pretty much everything else they've said and done.

I hope they turn it around.
I tried to tell you he wouldn't, I mean thats pretty much the seasons main storyline. Everything else besides Gemma's s**t has been going on. I still like this season.
 7 years ago '05        #156
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
avatar space
space
$11,862 | Props total: 52138 52138
idk if ya'll peeped it but Tara is pregnant that's y she ralphed in the sink & when Gemma asked her if it was a cuccusion she stood silent, she'll prolly have a miscarriage or sum s**t but bet u she is prego
 7 years ago '08        #157
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 TH35 said:
I think so far this season is setting up for something MASSIVE.



I tried to tell you he wouldn't, I mean thats pretty much the seasons main storyline. Everything else besides Gemma's s**t has been going on. I still like this season.
O really?

And what logical reasons would there be for that? The fact that they k!lled the guy who kidnapped him and they think highly of Jax's family?

Thanks, Ms Cleo. lol

Just saying it doesn't make any sense.


Last edited by SlickJ101; 09-23-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #158
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 tokinjohn said:
idk if ya'll peeped it but Tara is pregnant that's y she ralphed in the sink & when Gemma asked her if it was a cuccusion she stood silent, she'll prolly have a miscarriage or sum s**t but bet u she is prego
Def possible.

Then I bet once she has the baby, one of the kids will die like Jax and his bro.
 7 years ago '07        #159
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 SlickJ101 said:
O really?

And what logical reasons would there be for that? The fact that they k!lled the guy who kidnapped him and they think highly of Jax's family?

Thanks, Ms Cleo. lol

Just saying it doesn't make any sense.
I said I figured he wouldn't give Abel back. Why? We don't know, we're not writers but the season is mainly based on him getting his son back. Honestly, if they gave him back already what would the rest of the season really be about? They really haven't pressed any other issues like you said. Well I mean there's the angle that Charming doesn't like Samcro anymore but other than that nothing. We just have to see how it plays out. @ the Ms. Cleo line, funny s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #160
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 TH35 said:
I said I figured he wouldn't give Abel back. Why? We don't know, we're not writers but the season is mainly based on him getting his son back. Honestly, if they gave him back already what would the rest of the season really be about? They really haven't pressed any other issues like you said. Well I mean there's the angle that Charming doesn't like Samcro anymore but other than that nothing. We just have to see how it plays out. @ the Ms. Cleo line, funny s**t.
lol I know I'm just sayin the writing has blown lately.

Only thing that could of made sense was the Irish being split on what to do with Abel, but it already seems like the priest would of wanted to give him back and now he doesn't for whatever reason.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
166 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Amazon Prime just hit the Apple TV 4!!!
2 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy