Sons of Anarchy - Season 3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 CaliIsActive said:
i seen dudes face breh

Just cuz you watching on standard 13 inch tv dont get mad

52 inch 1080p seen s**t cleas as day
what brand do you have so I can avoid not buying the same crappy 52" in the near future....
 7 years ago '06        #102
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14772 14772
 CaliIsActive said:
and you dont know who it was either so my guess is just as good as yours fakkit

and the preview shows him chopping it up with that irish men onthe phone
so despite the fact that they showed dude in Ireland WITH the baby not minutes before that you thought that he went all that s**t to get the fake paperwork to get back to Ireland only to turn back around and get in a spaceship so he could go WARP SPEED to get back and shoot up Jax's s**t that quick? Let's ignore all that retardedness and point out that not only all that, but that dude is a boss, the boss dont shoot s**t up. Thats why they got shooters.

:banghead:

The logic there is...well its not there.
 7 years ago '08        #103
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Birdman's Back said:
so despite the fact that they showed dude in Ireland WITH the baby not minutes before that you thought that he went all that s**t to get the fake paperwork to get back to Ireland only to turn back around and get in a spaceship so he could go WARP SPEED to get back and shoot up Jax's s**t that quick? Let's ignore all that retardedness and point out that not only all that, but that dude is a boss, the boss dont shoot s**t up. Thats why they got shooters.

:banghead:

The logic there is...well its not there.

7 years ago '08        #104
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
lol I hope you're either 14 or at least in a special ed class.
 7 years ago '08        #105
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
And if all they show on the screen for a few secs is a manhole with writing on it, how do you not read it? lol Not like that's even close to the only reason to think the guy is in Ireland. They only elude to it like 5 times lol

Maybe I answered my own question and you're just illiterate.
 7 years ago '04        #106
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
lol this argument is ridiculous.
 7 years ago '08        #107
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
name one other time they eluded it?

i'll be waiting

and lol @ thinkning majority of people read the manhole.

I guess i should read every sign they walk buy and google it
lol Them bringing in the guy who made the Irishman's visa who says it's for Ireland. I thought that was pretty straight forward.
 7 years ago '08        #108
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
And he said he didnt make one for a kid soooooooooo

try again
lol Wow. You said it was the Irish dude that Jax stomped out.

I just showed you why he was in another country and you still don't get it. Not to mention the fact they show him with Jax's kid anyways.

You're too dumb for tv, son. Back to coloring books for you.
 7 years ago '04        #109
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Don't mind CalIisActive. Dude is obnoxious as f**k about pretty much everything.
 7 years ago '08        #110
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Don't mind CalIisActive. Dude is obnoxious as f**k about pretty much everything.
lol That and he'd prob be thinking Jax's son is kidnapped by a ghost right now if people didn't explain the show for him.

How do you not know who the Irish dude is after the season finale?
 7 years ago '04        #111
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 SlickJ101 said:
lol That and he'd prob be thinking Jax's son is kidnapped by a ghost right now if people didn't explain the show for him.

How do you not know who the Irish dude is after the season finale?
 7 years ago '09        #112
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
wow is this guy for real?
 7 years ago '05        #113
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4726 4726
Tuesdays here.....time for episode 2
 09-14-2010, 12:20 PM         #114
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who made the a.ssumption watching the first episode that it was the Irish guy who took Jax's son that Jax beat up at the end needs to STOP watching TV, period. It's far too complex for you.

Anyway, it's Tuesday. Can't wait to see what happens tonight!!
 7 years ago '05        #115
space
space
the irish dude was in ireland when those masked dudes shot up the funeral......n*gga would have had to literally hop on superman's back (no homo) to get back to get back to california in time
 09-14-2010, 03:29 PM         #116
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
the irish dude was in ireland when those masked dudes shot up the funeral......n*gga would have had to literally hop on superman's back (no homo) to get back to get back to california in time
it's either the mayans, nordics, niners or the cops brother set it up, my guess is either the cops brother set it up or the mayans because those are the 2 that make the most sense (sutter said that this season will focus on charming wanting samcro out, they start to turn their backs on samcro because of all the s**t has been going on)

and its already been confirmed they will be going to canada and ireland this season so i can't wait to see that stuff, also wanna see some more of opie/tig and jax/clay we all know its on the back burner boiling and sooner or later that s**t is gonna catch up, i don't see opie just letting it go for the club it was his wife, mother of his children, and the show is highly inspired by hamlet and who k!lls claudius? hamlet, obvious clay is claudius and jax is hamlet and although i don't think he will k!ll him jax will take over within the next season.
 7 years ago '05        #117
space
space
anyone else kinda sick of the overt brotherhood between jax and opie....dont get me wrong i want them to be close but i dont like all that obvious brother s**t.....lets go brother......here, let me help you brother, wait brother let me lend a hand brother, f**k all that, we get it, their close again.......no need for that s**t
 7 years ago '08        #118
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 IronMaiden said:

also wanna see some more of opie/tig and jax/clay we all know its on the back burner boiling and sooner or later that s**t is gonna catch up.
i think its gonna be lem/tig, some deep history between those two
 7 years ago '07        #119
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 IronMaiden said:
it's either the mayans, nordics, niners or the cops brother set it up, my guess is either the cops brother set it up or the mayans because those are the 2 that make the most sense (sutter said that this season will focus on charming wanting samcro out, they start to turn their backs on samcro because of all the s**t has been going on)

and its already been confirmed they will be going to canada and ireland this season so i can't wait to see that stuff, also wanna see some more of opie/tig and jax/clay we all know its on the back burner boiling and sooner or later that s**t is gonna catch up, i don't see opie just letting it go for the club it was his wife, mother of his children, and the show is highly inspired by hamlet and who k!lls claudius? hamlet, obvious clay is claudius and jax is hamlet and although i don't think he will k!ll him jax will take over within the next season.
Hell yea when that gets brought back up s**t will get really crazy.
 7 years ago '07        #120
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
The plot thickens. That priest is a bawse. Gemma's dad had me , "Rose, Rose?!". Stephen King is in the next episode.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy