Sons of Anarchy - Season 3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #301
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14728 14728
 Jersey826 said:
Props. Makes sense now.

Best episode of the whole series. I like how they tied a lot of loose ends up instead of going the cheap route w/ another cliffhanger. I loved how Chibs gave Jimmy the "Irish Smile" or whatever it's called before k!lling him, and of course loved how Opie k!lled Stahl. Great scene as well with Jax and Clay laughing like some supervillains after they knew it was done.

This, though, is an unexpected turning point in the whole show. It seems with this finale Jax is straying away from his biological father and more towards Clay. It also seems he becomes more "evil" at the end. I'm guessing the next Season begins with them getting out of jail (since it'll be about a year before Season 4) and Jax maybe learning from Tara about what really happened to his dad.

Once again sucks that another season is over. Is it just me or did this one fly the f**k by? Seemed like it just started 3 episodes ago.
I think we'll get part of next season in prison prolly but i wouldnt have a problem with starting next season as they get out. i do think Tara will eventually give Jax the letters and s**t will get heated between him and Clay again.
 7 years ago '06        #302
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 UpTownClips said:
f**king wild finale, opie's revenge was proper. Season 4 - Sons Vs. russians
oh hell yea, u know that s**t with the russians is gonna be crazy next season. they aint gone just take that counterfeit money s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #303
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
well we dont know forshure if clay and gemma smoked jaxs pops
 7 years ago '09        #304
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 7 years ago '05        #305
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 THE RETURN 35 said:
I wonder if she gives the letters to him or hides them to protect "the club"
Does anyone remember how they said is pops was k!lled anyway? wasnt it a bike crash?
 7 years ago '05        #306
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Birdman's Back said:
oh hell yea, u know that s**t with the russians is gonna be crazy next season. they aint gone just take that counterfeit money s**t.
Yea f**king with them russians was a crazy a.ss idea man they gonna have a lifetime problem, theyll probably get help from the irish though
 7 years ago '05        #307
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
the ending was better then the whole season.....but can anyone tell me how Opie still good friends with Tig?? he knows tig k!lled his wife and he still hangs with him....I bet Tig gonna be the best man at opie wedding
 7 years ago '07        #308
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Im betting the next season starts with them in jail. And while they're in jail tara starts mailing the letters to jax and it goes from there.
 7 years ago '06        #309
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
the ending was better then the whole season.....but can anyone tell me how Opie still good friends with Tig?? he knows tig k!lled his wife and he still hangs with him....I bet Tig gonna be the best man at opie wedding
He pretty much put all the anger and blame on Stahl for making him out to be a rat.

Anyone else not realize that Jax went to Stahl to get money for the Russians but they still used the counterfeit? That means SAMCRO has a cpl million of the FEDS money stashed somewhere.
 7 years ago '04        #310
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 Birdman's Back said:
He pretty much put all the anger and blame on Stahl for making him out to be a rat.

Anyone else not realize that Jax went to Stahl to get money for the Russians but they still used the counterfeit? That means SAMCRO has a cpl million of the FEDS money stashed somewhere.
no they used 250 k of the real money she gave them to pad the counterfeit money so the russians wouldnt realize it was fake right away
 7 years ago '07        #311
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 moe4484 said:
Im betting the next season starts with them in jail. And while they're in jail tara starts mailing the letters to jax and it goes from there.
I hope it skips their bid because I'm tired of seeing them in jail. This is like the 3rd time.
 7 years ago '09        #312
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
rewarding to watch opie and chibbs get their k!lls.

and did anyone else laugh in the school bus scene where they pan back and chibbs is sippin on a juicebox?
 7 years ago '06        #313
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 apfam77 said:
no they used 250 k of the real money she gave them to pad the counterfeit money so the russians wouldnt realize it was fake right away
ahhh okay, i must have had a brain fart on that part.
 7 years ago '05        #314
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4893 4893
I DVR'd this and I'll tell you that I f**ked myself. This episode deserved to be watched live so to speak. Excellently written, well acted and man was it rewarding to see Opie and Chibbs get their vengeance. Best episode of SoA ever IMO. The story lines that had been running for three seasons were closed off while still leaving enough to build on in future seasons. This episode was worth a season of mostly build up. I think the payoff was well worth it. You know it's a good finale when you are looking forward to next season but not to see how a cliffhanger episode ends but in anticipation of something new beginning.
 7 years ago '07        #315
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
this episode saved the season for me
 7 years ago '04        #316
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 hbk83 said:
Does anyone remember how they said is pops was k!lled anyway? wasnt it a bike crash?
Jax dad died 2 days later after getting hit and dragged by semi truck...

Season 4

this might be about them in prison and having to deal with the Russian while serving time and Jax slowly learning the truth about his Dad thru the letters...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 12-01-2010 at 08:46 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #317
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 4839 4839
unlike a lot of people, i loved this season. sutter took this show to the next level yet again. i loved that opie got his revenge and he did that s**t like a g. you could see that he really didnt have any mercy for stahl. chibbs got his revenge on jimmy with that irish smile too. i loved that it was all an act when stahl exposed jax's deal. i can't wait for next season. i'm hoping they get at the russians next season, wendy comes back from sober living, tara is probably going to have given birth already and jax finding out that clay and gemma murdered john teller.

hbk83 said:
I wonder if she gives the letters to him or hides them to protect "the club"
gemma said he was hit by a semi and got dragged for 100+ feet. i knew that was bulls**t.
 7 years ago '05        #318
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,392 | Props total: 4454 4454
Now in retrospect when I think about how Maureen ashby said "you took something from me" she could be talking about them k!lling John Teller

originally i thought she was talking just about stealing him on some relationship s**t but now I realize it could be much deeper then that. This would also explain why Clay and Gemma are always whispering about how they have to make sure "the past doesn't get dug up". Hiding the fact that Trinity and Jax are siblings, in retrospect, seems like just the tip of the iceberg.

And i agree with somebody above. The smirk on Gemma's face as tara was reading the letters was priceless.

great finale!!

on a side note. What ever happened to the ailment clay had with his hands? Remember in season 3 he couldnt ride because of arthritis. He coulndt punch or anything. Now he rides without getting 'tied on' and punches people
 7 years ago '04        #319
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
just realize season 4 might be more about Sons trying to get back on the Russians good side by offering them more guns, IRA wanted Jimmy dead with that Sons will get more access on weapons which I think will be the leverage Sons will used...

give Russians weapons to pay off the money they owe for the exchange of Jimmy...

@rawchester

Gemma didn't know that Jax Dad had a kid with Maureen until the last call Gemma made, I think the digging up the past was more about how they are covering up Jax dad murder...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 12-01-2010 at 09:08 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #320
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
opie needs to unload a clip in Tig.....Tig just f**king useless
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc