Sons of Anarchy - Season 3

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #281
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
so all these time that tension between Tigs and Lem was all about a Dog...

Stahl kept her word to Jax but damn blaming it to the ATF girl who she just k!lled ice cold...
 7 years ago '05        #282
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
could to see Tig and Oopie are best friends....I mean hey he k!lled the mens wife but f**k it its all good it sits well with oopie
 7 years ago '09        #283
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
yeah wtf a dog?
 7 years ago '09        #284
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 CaliIsActive said:
So who was the second dead girl?
they said it was the person salazar k!lled to steal the car he had.
 7 years ago '05        #285
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
3rd season picked up just at the end... I'm itchin to see where the season ends... I love SOA still
 7 years ago '06        #286
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14759 14759
gotdamn awesome finale tonight! prolly the best episode yet imo, everything came together nicely. glad that f**kin b**ch Stall got offed and it was Opie that pulled the trigger. now we gotta see where they go from here with SAMCRO locked up next season. they finally said outright that it was Clay that offed Jax pops too.
 7 years ago '06        #287
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
So who was the second dead girl?

And so thats how everybody gets off? They just commit murder and act like its self defense

no forensics or anything?

How could Jax get away with that murder when he chased after the n*gga?

and why did he leave the gun with his girl when nobody was outside but police?

Damn this show became trash
the second dead girl is the chick the mexican stole the car from, do u actually WATCH the show? and Jax got away with the murder because noone was in the damn building to see him chase dude other than his girl. u obviously pay no attention.
 7 years ago '04        #288
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
FINALLLYYYYY that b**ch Stahl got offed!

Opie did that s**t like a G too :applause:
 7 years ago '07        #289
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 Birdman's Back said:
gotdamn awesome finale tonight! prolly the best episode yet imo, everything came together nicely. glad that f**kin b**ch Stall got offed and it was Opie that pulled the trigger. now we gotta see where they go from here with SAMCRO locked up next season. they finally said outright that it was Clay that offed Jax pops too.
I like how they set all that s**t up too everything from jump. They didnt say it outright. John Teller said in his journal he knows he'll die by the hands of his wife and best friend but yea you're right I guess thats as outright as it can be. I hope Jax finds out about the letter Tara had. I think he'll turn on the club full force next season unless he still decides to play buddy buddy for a while.

Last edited by TH35; 11-30-2010 at 10:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #290
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
 TH35 said:
I like how they set all that s**t up too everything from jump. They didnt say it outright. John Teller said in his journal he knows he'll die by the hands of his wife and best friend but yea you're right I guess thats as outright as it can be. I like how Jax sent Gemma and Tara two different letters cuz he can only trust Tara. I think he'll turn on the club full force next season unless he still decides to play buddy buddy for a while.
I think Tara was reading the letters that Irish lady put in Jax stuff before they left Belfast.

Last edited by gutta561; 11-30-2010 at 10:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #291
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 gutta561 said:
I think Tara was reading the letters that Irish lady put in Jax stuff before they Belfast.
Yup you're right. I had to think about that s**t for a good min. Maureen Ashby snuck that letter into Jax's bag.

Last edited by TH35; 11-30-2010 at 10:53 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #292
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
Can someone explain to me how that whole plan w/ Stahl was set up? I've got some of it but not all.

-So Clay knew about the plan all along? This means it was Jax's plan to have Stahl k!lled throughout?

-If so, why not tell Gemma that's the plan? Why have her go through all that stress, especially with her heart condition?

-How do they still get the shorter sentence? Didn't Stahl still have to sign the "deal"?
 7 years ago '04        #293
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Birdman's Back said:
the second dead girl is the chick the mexican stole the car from, do u actually WATCH the show? and Jax got away with the murder because noone was in the damn building to see him chase dude other than his girl. u obviously pay no attention.
dont mind him his just an idiot who think Sons is all about biker gang shot out related type shows...
 7 years ago '07        #294
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
Can someone explain to me how that whole plan w/ Stahl was set up? I've got some of it but not all.

-So Clay knew about the plan all along? This means it was Jax's plan to have Stahl k!lled throughout?

-If so, why not tell Gemma that's the plan? Why have her go through all that stress, especially with her heart condition?

-How do they still get the shorter sentence? Didn't Stahl still have to sign the "deal"?
They all knew about the plan. The letter Jax sent Gemma said it was a vote to do it and he would never turn on his club like his dad did. As far as the deal there was the one Jax signed and the one Stahl signed the one that was ripped was Jax's deal. The one Stahl signed was given to their lawyer when Stahl got Jimmy. I don't know why they wouldn't tell Gemma maybe they did it to keep everything running smoothly.

Last edited by TH35; 11-30-2010 at 11:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #295
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
stahl signed the deal. she even stated they would be out in 14 months to jemma and tara.

i was wondering what the f**k piney was doing driving that bus!

awesome writing, again and again. i was talking with a girl at work about the show and she was saying how she thought it had fallen off lately. I think it does an incredible job of dragging out the story of hamet.
 7 years ago '08        #296
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
wow man this season picked up from belfast on... and the smiks jema and clay were giving in the end were great... cant wait till next year...
 7 years ago '06        #297
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 JBeezy said:
FINALLLYYYYY that b**ch Stahl got offed!

Opie did that s**t like a G too :applause:
s**t was my favorite scene. "this is what she felt" *puts gun to b**ches head* and motherf**ker put that b**ches brains through the windshield
 7 years ago '06        #298
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Jersey826 said:

Yeah it was their plan the whole time to have the b**ch offed, it said in the letter to Gemme that the club voted on it. They prolly kept it from Gemma to keep it to just the members of the club (old ladies dont get alot told to them anyway lol) but just keep it to the ppl that need to know. And they got the shorter sentence cause Stahl signed the deal and handed it over to SAMCRO's lawyer before they took em off. and they made it seem as if the IRA came and offed Stahl and then stole Jimmy (which is Chibs made that symbol on the pig car in Jimmy's blood).
 7 years ago '06        #299
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 TH35 said:
They all knew about the plan. The letter Jax sent Gemma said it was a vote to do it and he would never turn on his club like his dad did. As far as the deal there was the one Jax signed and the one Stahl signed the one that was ripped was Jax's deal. The one Stahl signed was given to their lawyer when Stahl got Jimmy. I don't know why they wouldn't tell Gemma maybe they did it to keep everything running smoothly.
 Birdman's Back said:
Yeah it was their plan the whole time to have the b**ch offed, it said in the letter to Gemme that the club voted on it. They prolly kept it from Gemma to keep it to just the members of the club (old ladies dont get alot told to them anyway lol) but just keep it to the ppl that need to know. And they got the shorter sentence cause Stahl signed the deal and handed it over to SAMCRO's lawyer before they took em off. and they made it seem as if the IRA came and offed Stahl and then stole Jimmy (which is Chibs made that symbol on the pig car in Jimmy's blood).
Props. Makes sense now.

Best episode of the whole series. I like how they tied a lot of loose ends up instead of going the cheap route w/ another cliffhanger. I loved how Chibs gave Jimmy the "Irish Smile" or whatever it's called before k!lling him, and of course loved how Opie k!lled Stahl. Great scene as well with Jax and Clay laughing like some supervillains after they knew it was done.

This, though, is an unexpected turning point in the whole show. It seems with this finale Jax is straying away from his biological father and more towards Clay. It also seems he becomes more "evil" at the end. I'm guessing the next Season begins with them getting out of jail (since it'll be about a year before Season 4) and Jax maybe learning from Tara about what really happened to his dad.

Once again sucks that another season is over. Is it just me or did this one fly the f**k by? Seemed like it just started 3 episodes ago.
 12-01-2010, 01:44 AM         #300
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king wild finale, opie's revenge was proper. Season 4 - Sons Vs. russians
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy