Sons of Anarchy - Season 3

most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 67
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 07:20 AM         #181
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Not sure what the complaining is all about.

Not every episode has to be on some Expendables s**t.


You're right, but the last two are: BORING!
 7 years ago '08        #182
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 phillyCANNON said:
You're right, but the last two are: BORING!
The entire season.

I think people who like this show defend it by saying the people who are critical of it just want more action. Not really. I just want better f**king writing.
 7 years ago '06        #183
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14771 14771
 SlickJ101 said:
The entire season.

I think people who like this show defend it by saying the people who are critical of it just want more action. Not really. I just want better f**king writing.
dont f**king watch it...

 CaliIsActive said:
This show officially jumper the shark....


ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED THE EPISODE!!!


The last 3 minutes were put together nicely tho.


Still trash. The way things are turning the majority of the season he will be looking for his son


Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing happened? Tara tells Jax that they offed the Dominican ho, the Irish chick tells Gemma, finally, that the Irish kidnapped Able and in the process lets SAMCRO know that Jimmy has been lying to them the whole time and the kid IS in Belfast, they get in the shootout with the meth heads, we find out finally y the priest wouldnt give the kid back, etc. but yea NOTHING happened

i swear some of u want non stop shootouts and f!ghts and then defend that s**t (like the dude above me) by claiming the writing is bad (which is just f**kin retarded).
 7 years ago '06        #184
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1172 1172
 Birdman's Back said:
dont f**king watch it...



Nothing happened? Tara tells Jax that they offed the Dominican ho, the Irish chick tells Gemma, finally, that the Irish kidnapped Able and in the process lets SAMCRO know that Jimmy has been lying to them the whole time and the kid IS in Belfast, they get in the shootout with the meth heads, we find out finally y the priest wouldnt give the kid back, etc. but yea NOTHING happened

i swear some of u want non stop shootouts and f!ghts and then defend that s**t (like the dude above me) by claiming the writing is bad (which is just f**kin retarded).


I like it though, it's seperating the real fans that care about the characters from the fake ones that either just started watching cause they heard it was good or are just watching it cause they heard "show about biker gang".
 7 years ago '04        #185
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Birdman's Back said:
dont f**king watch it...



Nothing happened? Tara tells Jax that they offed the Dominican ho, the Irish chick tells Gemma, finally, that the Irish kidnapped Able and in the process lets SAMCRO know that Jimmy has been lying to them the whole time and the kid IS in Belfast, they get in the shootout with the meth heads, we find out finally y the priest wouldnt give the kid back, etc. but yea NOTHING happened

i swear some of u want non stop shootouts and f!ghts and then defend that s**t (like the dude above me) by claiming the writing is bad (which is just f**kin retarded).
this show is more then about gang related/shoot out/etc thing show and people just dont understand it and all they want is the same concept...

if I remember season 1-2 were the same thing and look how both season turn out...


Last edited by unkn0wn; 09-30-2010 at 04:37 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #186
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Birdman's Back said:
dont f**king watch it...



Nothing happened? Tara tells Jax that they offed the Dominican ho, the Irish chick tells Gemma, finally, that the Irish kidnapped Able and in the process lets SAMCRO know that Jimmy has been lying to them the whole time and the kid IS in Belfast, they get in the shootout with the meth heads, we find out finally y the priest wouldnt give the kid back, etc. but yea NOTHING happened

i swear some of u want non stop shootouts and f!ghts and then defend that s**t (like the dude above me) by claiming the writing is bad (which is just f**kin retarded).
Stop crying.

I've watched this s**t since the beginning and if I feel like it's falling off then why wouldn't I say it?

I'll give it a few more episodes but it's not looking good. I swear Sutter can write a few good seasons for every show and after that it goes down the s**tter. Ex The Shield.
 7 years ago '09        #187
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Birdman's Back said:
dont f**king watch it...



Nothing happened? Tara tells Jax that they offed the Dominican ho, the Irish chick tells Gemma, finally, that the Irish kidnapped Able and in the process lets SAMCRO know that Jimmy has been lying to them the whole time and the kid IS in Belfast, they get in the shootout with the meth heads, we find out finally y the priest wouldnt give the kid back, etc. but yea NOTHING happened

i swear some of u want non stop shootouts and f!ghts and then defend that s**t (like the dude above me) by claiming the writing is bad (which is just f**kin retarded).
or we are sick of half the episode being about gemmas weird looking dad.
 7 years ago '07        #188
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
@ ppl just wanting to see gang shootouts that s**t gets old.
 10-06-2010, 01:04 AM         #189
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


I had that face during the last ten minutes.
 7 years ago '09        #190
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i think this mcgee dude could be a cool character.
 7 years ago '04        #191
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5233 5233
tara looking delicious by the episodes hmmm mmm i can eat her out.
 7 years ago '07        #192
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,226 | Props total: 19986 19986
jax a snitch? or hes gonna f**k that b**ch over.
 7 years ago '08        #193
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 minimafia_aj said:
jax a snitch? or hes gonna f**k that b**ch over.
Can't imagine he wouldn't f**k her over after all the s**t Stahl's done to them.

If not and he's really snitching to her and makin that deal then this show is pretty much dead.

Thought that episode was somewhat better.
 7 years ago '05        #194
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4480 4480
 SlickJ101 said:
Stop crying.

I've watched this s**t since the beginning and if I feel like it's falling off then why wouldn't I say it?

I'll give it a few more episodes but it's not looking good. I swear Sutter can write a few good seasons for every show and after that it goes down the s**tter. Ex The Shield.
wait wiat

did you say the shield got worse as the seasons went on??? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!
 7 years ago '08        #195
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 rawchester said:
wait wiat

did you say the shield got worse as the seasons went on??? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!
You're serious? I def thought it got progressively worse and then went out with a horrible end.
 7 years ago '05        #196
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4480 4480
 SlickJ101 said:
You're serious? I def thought it got progressively worse and then went out with a horrible end.
NOOO, i dont think it got worse. In fact I thought the way it ended stayed true to the grit of the show. With Mackay getting off and f**king everyone else in the process. I thought the finale was amazing.
 7 years ago '08        #197
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 rawchester said:
NOOO, i dont think it got worse. In fact I thought the way it ended stayed true to the grit of the show. With Mackay getting off and f**king everyone else in the process. I thought the finale was amazing.
Not me. I liked the fist 2-3 seasons way more. It just went downhill and the finale was gay since it only really centered on Vic.

 CaliIsActive said:
I like where the overall plot of the show is going.

But some of the scenes was terrible.

WTF.. was that scene where homie gets on the lil Tractor and spills teh chemicals and all the dudes fall like some skit out of a tom and jerry cartoon.

One of the worst scenes i have ever seem
That was retarded.

Also, Gemma is a c*nt. I'm sure we all knew that but especially in that episode.
 10-08-2010, 03:58 PM         #198
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I'm guessin the chick in Belfast, the redhead daughter, is John Teller's daughter w/ the Irish chick and when Jax goes there he's gonna find out a whole bunch of s**t of what really happened to his dad and that'll cause another rift
 7 years ago '08        #199
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 JNyiri77 said:
So I'm guessin the chick in Belfast, the redhead daughter, is John Teller's daughter w/ the Irish chick and when Jax goes there he's gonna find out a whole bunch of s**t of what really happened to his dad and that'll cause another rift
Sounds resonable.

That one dude in here def called Tara being pregnant too. That girl is weird, some episodes she looks damn good and others she looks like a witch.

Opie's wh0ore is the best.
 7 years ago '07        #200
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
I thought this episode was easily the best of the season so far.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy