Shaq's at it yet again: "Why was Mo (Williams) taking 15 shots, and I'm only taking four?"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,001 | Props total: 9800 9800
 Deuceissippi said:
whoa shaq why youu bringing up mo williams. i thought you only compete with the bigs
I use to have a small amount of respect left for Shaq before I read this here. Dude is a certified cancer to any team now. I know Kobe is reading all these quotes and laughing to his self OUT LOUD too. Shaq is turning into bitter old attention wh0ore. I wonder he going to say when Rondo jacks that boy up from deep outside and so does Allen for that matter. Of all the dudes he could have roasted on that team he had to hone in on Mo...come the hell on son. I guess LBJ gunning and bricking was ok you was swinging from his nuts since he was in high school was ok so he got a pass.
 09-04-2010, 08:57 PM         #62
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
I cannot wait to bust Boston's a.ss. God I can't wait.
n*gga you ain't gonna be on the court lol, n*gga actin like he gonna be out there and s**t. Armchair player.
 7 years ago '10        #63
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,352 | Props total: 9589 9589
I gotta agree with shaq on this 1.Modini be straight pulling a disappearing act in the playoffs so it don't make sense for him 2 be taking all those shots:disdain2:
 09-04-2010, 09:35 PM         #64
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is filled with miami and cleveland fans
 7 years ago '07        #65
Bkjj11 3545 heat pts3545
space
space
$92,194 | Props total: 69757 69757
...shaq is done...
 09-04-2010, 09:48 PM         #66
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
@ him s**tting on Mo. Mo sucks though he's right
:agreement6: yeh shaq has the rite to take shots at mo... he is a role player at best.. atleast shaq was a star back in the day....
 7 years ago '09        #67
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Basically Shaq is aying he likes Boston because if he wants to take 10 shots nobody will complain meaning he is only concerned about getting his.

Once again another Shaq Fail
 09-04-2010, 10:44 PM         #68
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
MAY 9 GAME SHAQ 17 POINTS

GAME 5 SHAQ 21 POINTS

GAME 6 11 POINTS thats 49 points = an 16 point per game avg pretty close to 20

so f**k you b**ch shaq was putting in work while MO was no where to be found and they

never ran the O thru shaq n*gga still got buckets

Mo numbers May 9 had 13

Game 5 he had 9

Game 6 he had 22

thats 44 points = 14 per game EVEN AT SHAQ OLD AGE HE STILL OUTSCORED MO AND HE SUPPOSE TO BE THE 2ND BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM YEA k!ll yourself

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #69
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
So basically, Shaq says he likes that noone in Boston complains about getting shots, then goes on to complain about his lack of shots with his previous team?

The Big f**ktard.
 7 years ago '07        #70
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
yall here arguin for Shaq when dude is jus pickin on Mo. We all kno who Mo really is but Shaq is a hoe for speakin that mans name when he have nuttin to do wit da C's. And for all the hoes on my d!ck...Cavs had a lead until Bron took the ball outta Mo hands in game 6 and started holdin the rock and throwin the ball away. If you r on Lebrons d!ck enough to believe he quit on that team then u should agree that Shaq not speakin on that makes him a b**ch. If you believe that Boston defended Bron well then u can agree that Mo Williams doesnt have the ball enough to decide who shoots and who doesnt so wat Shaq is sayin is pointless.
 7 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 KingKobraAtlant said:
Can't believe that Mo Williams got Stans.
word n*ggas sticking up for Mo

Young Fab said:
Once again u've just proven how f**kin stupid u are. Ain't nobody on Boston's bench gonna average no double digits and IF they do it'll be just above 10 pts(10.1 or 10.2). n*gga dey leadin scorer only averages just above 18...... boy boy boy! I swear u are one retarded muthaf**ka.
wow so u know now for a fact what boston bench is gonna do huh??? Well since u already know EVERYTHING ABOUT BOSTON BENCH i guess i shouldnt even watch games smh...

your the f**king retarded one you have no idea what shaq could score or anyone else on boston. I cant wait till Boston proves all u lames wrong one more time

wonder what lame excuess yall gonna use prob blame it on the ref say some type of Nba plan to stop the heat bla bla
 09-05-2010, 12:21 AM         #72
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His nick name isn't Ho Williams fokr a reason.
 09-05-2010, 09:28 AM         #73
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
Once again u've just proven how f**kin stupid u are. Ain't nobody on Boston's bench gonna average no double digits and IF they do it'll be just above 10 pts(10.1 or 10.2). n*gga dey leadin scorer only averages just above 18...... boy boy boy! I swear u are one retarded muthaf**ka.
Only Shaq is starting over Perkins, so you are not as smart as you would lead others to believe.
 09-05-2010, 09:40 AM         #74
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
n*gga you ain't gonna be on the court lol, n*gga actin like he gonna be out there and s**t. Armchair player.
For real, bandwagon Miami fan, nobody in Boston gives a f**k about Miami's paper championship.

Shaq led them to their only ring

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 09-05-2010 at 09:42 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #75
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,921 | Props total: 22128 22128
 smokeweed101. said:
Only Shaq is starting over Perkins, so you are not as smart as you would lead others to believe.
Shaq isn't starting over perkins once perk is at 100%

Alsoooooooo, Shaq is right and wrong for this. There was one game where Mo willed the team back in for the win. But there was also a few times where I saw Shaq dominating because lebron was slacking. I generally don't expect more than 10 points out of shaq but that n*gga did work a couple times, had me looking at my tv like

But at the end of the day shaq is shaq. Had a poster of this n*gga since 98, f**k it.
 09-05-2010, 09:51 AM         #76
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sneekas said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-05-2010, 09:54 AM         #77
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
Shaq isn't starting over perkins once perk is at 100%
Did you really have to mention this? I know the deal with my team and the point is Perk won't be used until it matters, giving Shaq opportunities to score 10+.

Only Miami fans care about the regular season though, I probably won't watch the s**t, we all know James will win MVP, 60 games, and then choke.
 7 years ago '05        #78
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Dee Grande said:
harder for lebron to statpad when he's passing to shaq instead of mo williams
excellent point
 7 years ago '06        #79
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
mogotti2 Am I the only one that thinks shake wieght for men is ugh...... Gay as hell. Have yall seen the commercials

7 years ago '06        #80
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
For the record, Williams averaged 12.4 field goal attempts a game, while Shaq 8.7. If you adjust for the fact Mo played a bunch of minutes (34 a game) while O'Neal stayed rested (23 minutes a game), Shaq actually shot more frequently than his diminutive point guard, with 13.4 attempts per 36 minutes for O'Neal and 13.0 for Williams. And Shaq's role grew in the postseason: Williams took 127 FGAs in 411 minutes (11.1 per 36 minutes), while O'Neal took 93 in 243 (13.7 per 36 minutes).

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy