Shaq's at it yet again: "Why was Mo (Williams) taking 15 shots, and I'm only taking four?"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Fly or Die said:
Why are you bringing up career stats when we are discussing who are the current best centers. I seriously think you have a mental disability.
i am bringing up career stats to show you who they are.

your being a prisoner in the moment going of what they did last year like there just gonna

keep that up you dont know that.. U know how manying players have 1 or 2 good season

meanwhile shaq been k!lling it for 16 years plus.. That is what i am saying u know shaq is gonna give u at least 15 & 6 hell more if he gets touches and he gets ppl in foul trouble

wtf does mo do he is not even top 15 at his position. U cant be consider one of the best centers when u only done it for 1 or 2 season U DONT KNOW s**t GTFOH
 7 years ago '04        #42
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,522 | Props total: 6206 6206
 Fly or Die said:
Why are you bringing up career stats when we are discussing who are the current best centers. I seriously think you have a mental disability.
i kno rite, dat dude dont know what he be talkin bout. He just as retarded as any other n*gga wit a Laker logo in their avy/sig

Last edited by Young Fab; 09-04-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
Well by your logic Allen Iverson and Tracy McGrady are still elite players. And I guess Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose aren't s**t since they've only had a couple good seasons. And Rajon Rondo ain't s**t since he only averages 10 and 6 for his career...
God your dumb all those players have been impact players since day 1....

now has Al jefferson been impact since day 1 NO

AL horton NO

NO OF THOSE GUYS U NAMED WAS IMPACT PLAYERS DAY 1 EXCEPT HOWARD LOL

can u be that stupid i never said they cant be good but i am not gonna sit here and put them

top 5 cause they had 1 good year. dAMN YOUR DUMB u cant put someone top 5 for 1 season u can say they on the rise but not top 5 cmon man .
 7 years ago '05        #44
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Young Fab said:
i kno rite, dat dude dont know what he be talkin bout. He just as retarded as any other n*gga wit a Laker logo their avy/sig
clearly u hate on anyone who likes the lakers so why even talk your a f**king lame

gonna judge someone cause they like a team u dont smh but thats cool rite.
 7 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
AND STILL BOTTOM LINE SHAQ >>> MO ANYDAY im done with u clown a.ss n*gga not gonna waste my time your to stupid to see anything Lets bring this topic up when the season over see how manying of those guys u named are actually doing something and putting in work.

only one for sure is Howard everyone else is super suspect. And quote me now shaq will have a Great year 13 & 6 for the season and he will be a force in the playoffs count on that
 7 years ago '04        #46
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
clearly u hate on anyone who likes the lakers so why even talk your a f**king lame

gonna judge someone cause they like a team u dont smh but thats cool rite.
No, completely false. I don't hate people who likes the Lakers, i just don't like anyone who continuously says dumb s**t and think it's smart. It just so happens that most Laker fans on this site(like you) have some of the dumbest s**t to pop into their brains and onto the computer screen.
 7 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
its not even about Mo but since Shaq is speakin his mind you would think first order of business is to speak on how his season ended becuz of the so called "King" but maybe he is waitin for the season to begin for that
 7 years ago '04        #48
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
AND STILL BOTTOM LINE SHAQ >>> MO ANYDAY im done with u clown a.ss n*gga not gonna waste my time your to stupid to see anything Lets bring this topic up when the season over see how manying of those guys u named are actually doing something and putting in work.

only one for sure is Howard everyone else is super suspect. And quote me now shaq will have a Great year 13 & 6 for the season and he will be a force in the playoffs count on that
Once again u've just proven how f**kin stupid u are. Ain't nobody on Boston's bench gonna average no double digits and IF they do it'll be just above 10 pts(10.1 or 10.2). n*gga dey leadin scorer only averages just above 18...... boy boy boy! I swear u are one retarded muthaf**ka.
 7 years ago '09        #49
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Cambury said:
its not even about Mo but since Shaq is speakin his mind you would think first order of business is to speak on how his season ended becuz of the so called "King" but maybe he is waitin for the season to begin for that
fam you really go outta your way to hate lebron,like its cool if u dont like hhim personaly or his style of play but...c'mon son really everytime?
 7 years ago '04        #50
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
Stupid muh'f**ka if it wasn't for Lebron they wouldn't have even made the playoffs thus his season woulda ended a whole lot quicker so stop hatin on da n*gga, gotdamn

Last edited by Young Fab; 09-04-2010 at 06:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #51
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
precious stay exposing himself
he called dat n*gga Precious!!!
 7 years ago '07        #52
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
Can't believe that Mo Williams got Stans.
 7 years ago '04        #53
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Real Talk

Mo's shot selection is a.ss.
 7 years ago '08        #54
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
 Dee Grande said:

O'Neal said what sold him on the Celtics is the unselfish play of the veteran group.

"I like that they play together and nobody really worries about shots, " O'Neal said. "When I was with Cleveland, guys who couldn't even play were worried about shots. Why was Mo (Williams) taking 15 shots, and I'm only taking four? If LeBron takes 20 shots, that's cool.

[pic - click to view]

O_nasty said:
Because when we gave the ball to your weak a.ss you would either travel or get an offensive foul elbowing nuggas in the jaw and s**t Let's not even talk about the running hook shot this dude was trying to pull off

Plus his defense He's one of the main reasons Mo was getting burnt on that side

And why shouldn't Mo get 15 shots

And WTF

Shaq likes how they don't worry about shots

next sentence

Shaq complains about shots
All I wanted to say...then you said it for me
 7 years ago '08        #55
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
fam you really go outta your way to hate lebron,like its cool if u dont like hhim personaly or his style of play but...c'mon son really everytime?
you would think his daily injection of butter fat depended on it
 7 years ago '05        #56
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I cannot wait to bust Boston's a.ss. God I can't wait.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
Hate to bring it up...but can dudes continue to say Kobe ran Shaq off the Lakers?

Who the f**k would wanna play with this douchebag, he thinks hes the best center in the league right now when he is f**king horrible, imagine what he thought when he actually was?
 7 years ago '08        #58
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
david Lee for his career avg 11 points stop it

Brook lopez is still growing and its way to early to say he is top 5

Ill give u Dwight

Al jefferson ill give u that but homie Got traded so didnt think to much of him just to let him go.

Al horford are u seirous 6-10 center dude is avg

Chris Kaman for his career avg 11 points a game which is what shaq avg now after tearing up the league for years Get da f**k outta here homie shaq still top 5

all u did was pick n*ggas who had good stats for 1 year U must of just started watching Basketball last year
Shaq is not a top 5 center. He hurts 99% of teams more than he helps at this point. The Celtics are the best team for him because of how f**king slow they play anyway, and their already great defense will make up for his lack of it. I don't think there is a starter in the league that Shaq can guard at this point in his career. His lateral movement is f**ked, he can't jump, he's not powerful enough for his limited post game to be effective anymore. He really should have retired after the Suns.
 7 years ago '05        #59
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 keithbm1111 said:
@ him s**tting on Mo. Mo sucks though he's right
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #60
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 gangtsa said:
Bout time somebody said something bout mo. His ego was through the roof in cleveland. Guaranteeing wins and s**t smh
for real, he felt real secure with lebron, who once again, made the cavs relevant, now the cavs are back to s**t cuz they lost one player, lol. I wont lie though, even though the heat are my team, i did feel sorry for the cavs at first, nearly the same thing happened to me when that b**ch saban turned on miami, the difference though is that saban went on record to say he was staying, lebron never said he was staying in cleveland.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago