50 Cent Explains Pic W/Jay-Z In Detroit. Squashes Beef W/Diddy

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
7686 pageviews
71 comments

akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 4930 4930
50 Cent Explains Pic W/Jay-Z In Detroit. Squashes Beef W/Diddy

[video - click to view]

One of Jay's close friends, Lenny Santiago, snapped a picture of the Jiggaman and Fif talking backstage. The energy in the pic seemed to be positive, and both were smiling.

It was surprising to all hip-hop fans, considering the fact that since last year, Fif has been throwing jabs at Hov in interviews and on songs such as "Flight 187." While Fif declined to say exactly what he and Jay conversed about on Thursday, he did say they didn't have serious beef.

"We got a chance to kick it for a minute," 50 said. "I know people were interested in what that conversation was like. But they can ask Jay-Z. I take people's actions as if it's genuinely how they feel. I can only use what I saw you do as if that's what you meant. I can't understand what your motivation was prior to that."

Fif has also had some well-documented issues with Diddy. Ever since Diddy aligned himself with Rick Ross several months ago, the General of the G-Unit has publicly lambasted the leader of Dirty Money. But 50 says a recent talk with Diddy helped clear the air between them.

"I had a conversation with Puffy the night before Jay," the Queens mogul revealed. "He gave me a whole new perspective on his actions. He's like, 'I understand the way you felt because of what I was doing at the time. But I wasn't thinking what you was thinking I was. You done hit me nine times. I'm just in the fetal because I understand why you are attacking me. But if I can't touch bases with you to tell you what I'm thinking or why I did it, then you can't understand it.' We created a little clarity out there.

[pic - click to view]

Source

71 comments for "50 Cent Explains Pic W/Jay-Z In Detroit. Squashes Beef W/Diddy"

7 years ago '04        #2
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3885 3885
new album with from g-unit with tracks from jay-z, diddy, and memphis bleek! lmao.
 09-04-2010, 06:04 AM         #3
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just remember sep 6th is only a few days away
 7 years ago '10        #4
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,846 | Props total: 13242 13242
50 needs to cut the circus act and put all his energy into making hot music. the ceelo f**k you remix was a good start, but he's starting to look more like a gossip columnist than an mc.
 09-04-2010, 06:39 AM         #5
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
curtis failed...cmon son that s**t is weak "ask Jay-z" after talking all that s**t. I smell pus*y- is that you curtis?
 09-04-2010, 06:46 AM         #6
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember debatin with The N and Michael Moore bout the Puffy issue juss a few months back mayne. i felt like Fif wuz bein a biitch becuz how you finna say all this horrible shiit bout Puff (that we AWREADY knew) when u was juss chillin wit the n*gga at Floyd Mayweather crib a year ago?? he was a f*ggit, fruity, bloodsuckin vampire then too wasnt he??? course he wuz fucck out my face wit that ole bullshiit

now I juss want n*ggas to swallow they pride & admit that Fif be on some bullshiit sometimes. I wuz right and u was wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #7
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
 CaliIsActive said:
Translation-
Diddy-Yo 50 im just pimping this nikka Rick Ross. You know how i do breh. I suck em dry then leave em out to hang. Nothing personal. But i gots to get that money

50- hahah. word? say no more. can knock the hustle
thats good one only time will tell
 7 years ago '06        #8
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 2209 2209
shout out to beanie sigel
 7 years ago '05        #9
GST 
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2398 2398
all these effin grown a.ss men whining like lil bytches
 09-04-2010, 08:25 AM         #10
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it me or does it seem like the richer this n*gga gets the bummier he dresses...........must be nice
 7 years ago '09        #11
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Dos-effect said:
is it me or does it seem like the richer this n*gga gets the bummier he dresses...........must be nice
when the world knows ur rich do u really care how u dress

u dont see bill gates rockin gucci laptop bags n s**t do u
 09-04-2010, 10:02 AM         #12
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

50 saw the plans Diddy and Jay were cooking up.

[pic - click to view]

Jay: "You don't have to respect a n*gga, but respect his cash!"

50:
[pic - click to view]

Jay: Now call Diddy and apologize!

Diddy:
[pic - click to view]

09-04-2010, 10:04 AM         #13
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Translation-
Diddy-Yo 50 im just pimping this nikka Rick Ross. You know how i do breh. I suck em dry then leave em out to hang. Nothing personal. But i gots to get that money

50- hahah. word? say no more. can knock the hustle
he's Ross manager...not Boss...Ross is with Def Jam...Ross said Diddy is helping do bigger things...get bigger paper....but yea 50 Cent needs to squash beef with all them dudes and just get back to that GRODT s**t
 7 years ago '04        #14
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,696 | Props total: 13095 13095
50 turning into the new Game. Beefin' with n*ggas then squashing it. It's a repetitive cycle now.
 7 years ago '07        #15
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
50 is pus*y
 7 years ago '07        #16
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Dos-effect said:

i notice that too.. i respect his hustle and music but this n*gga dress code is crazy wack
 7 years ago '09        #17
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Marvin Hagler said:
I remember debatin with The N and Michael Moore bout the Puffy issue juss a few months back mayne. i felt like Fif wuz bein a biitch becuz how you finna say all this horrible shiit bout Puff (that we AWREADY knew) when u was juss chillin wit the n*gga at Floyd Mayweather crib a year ago?? he was a f*ggit, fruity, bloodsuckin vampire then too wasnt he??? course he wuz fucck out my face wit that ole bullshiit

now I juss want n*ggas to swallow they pride & admit that Fif be on some bullshiit sometimes. I wuz right and u was wrong.
why you always trying to down play 50????
 7 years ago '09        #18
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I think the guy is being humble and that this is a stand up move honestly...........
i agree with that also i think he is just following orders as well i mean 50 always had said we will never go against em or dre for putting him on...im pretty shure they told him to cut that s**t out...cuz jay and diddy are really big in hiphop so im almost shure they told him k!ll that beef s**t with them to...goes to show you that if you have 50s back he has yous...game and buck probly mad as s**t right now...

oh and i bet him and jay talked about the beans situation...thats why he was like ask jay
 7 years ago '04        #19
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
50 knows the beef route is done, time to align hisself with everybody cuz he can't pop off the beef charade
 7 years ago '07        #20
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
these n*ggas told him if he keep taking stabs he gon lose everything cuz them white boys aint playin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now