So I saw Amare Stoudamire today

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2010, 05:21 PM         #121
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you that stupid? You know ppl at restaurants( waitresses) only make like 2.35 a hour & what they make comes from tips.
Must you repeat the same thing that has been said in this post over 100 times, we went over this in the Lebron didnt tip post too... its the same s**t, everybody knows waitress get paid squat, hence why I said get a better job...

now to this tard...

Ghost Writer said:
You are one ignorant, hard headed, scum of the earth b**ch. Seriously homie, you sound like an ignorant hood rat with no class.

You are the sole reason certain people develop generalized opinions about your people (I'm guessing ur black since your so casually dropping N bombs) and then you have the nerve to get mad at stereotyping. What you think your entitled or something homie? does that make you feel tougher to not tip? Or do you just feel baller when another black man works hard to bring you your food and you dont tip him. Meanwhile that same dude going home trying to take care of his family. Don't eat out if your not going to tip. Simple as that...
People like me bring change to the world...People like you are to stupid to understand where something is wrong but follow the norm... if according to your logic we would still be slaves... LOOK DUMB a.ss if you all would follow my lead and not tip waitresses you would actually do them a favor, and actually allow them to MAKE REAL MONEY...

Let me paint a picture for you....

Everybody in the world stops tipping for a week/month/5 months, and waitresses all across the world quit their jobs... The owner is not going to start bringing people their food, what are they going to do? try to hire new waitresses now these waitresses state "i'm not working for anything less than x*x/hr" with all the business, the owner is losing he will have to agree to the waitresses terms, and boom these waiters/waitresses dont get paid squat any more and dont have to live off tips....

UNIONIZE b**chES!!!!!

So its actually dumb a.sses such as yourself why these b**ches dont get paid s**t....cause like I said I DONT f**kING TIP, not the chink that brings me my chinese food (unless its snowing), not the f**got that delivers my pizza (unless its snowing), not the bartender, NOBODY... And its nothing nobody on Boxden can do about it but call me names...

Do you tip the b**ch at Mcdonalds who gives your food? NO
 7 years ago '05        #122
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 726 726
 A.O.™ said:
Must you repeat the same thing that has been said in this post over 100 times, we went over this in the Lebron didnt tip post too... its the same s**t, everybody knows waitress get paid squat, hence why I said get a better job...

now to this tard...

People like me bring change to the world...People like you are to stupid to understand where something is wrong but follow the norm... if according to your logic we would still be slaves... LOOK DUMB a.ss if you all would follow my lead and not tip waitresses you would actually do them a favor, and actually allow them to MAKE REAL MONEY...

Let me paint a picture for you....

Everybody in the world stops tipping for a week/month/5 months, and waitresses all across the world quit their jobs... The owner is not going to start bringing people their food, what are they going to do? try to hire new waitresses now these waitresses state "i'm not working for anything less than x*x/hr" with all the business, the owner is losing he will have to agree to the waitresses terms, and boom these waiters/waitresses dont get paid squat any more and dont have to live off tips....

UNIONIZE b**chES!!!!!

So its actually dumb a.sses such as yourself why these b**ches dont get paid s**t....cause like I said I DONT f**kING TIP, not the chink that brings me my chinese food (unless its snowing), not the f**got that delivers my pizza (unless its snowing), not the bartender, NOBODY... And its nothing nobody on Boxden can do about it but call me names...

Do you tip the b**ch at Mcdonalds who gives your food? NO
Boxden 77...A.O. 0

set match.............
 09-07-2010, 05:46 PM         #123
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dreas_24 said:
Boxden 77...A.O. 0

set match.............
I actually got more props for this thread than for my previous AVY... so real n*ggas feel me...

how many cars you parked today f**got???
 09-07-2010, 06:04 PM         #124
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
There's a very simple and well working system behind being a tipped employee. It usually involves cheaper prices for customers. No tips = $20 valet parking, $25 burgers, $20 dollar drinks.

Are you seriously that ignorant to the world around you? It's people like you, who make it seem like a miracle black people aren't still enslaved (seriously I'm not racist but I have met more black people like you than white sorry to say).
Shut ya cracker a.ss up... the place would go out of business before people volunteer to pay 25 dollars for a burger you stupid f**k...

And your making this about race, and race has nothing to do with this.... You talking about you met more black people like me, n*gga you dont know s**t about me besides the fact that I dont tip at restaurants, you think you can judge a whole race of people based on that...? That makes black people ignorant...

But since you want to play the race card, maybe the reason why Black People generally dont tip is because WE DONT GET GOOD SERVICE... I already gave one example this thread of the last time I went to a restaurant and didnt tip...

Now lets go to this one time I went to a restaurant "Tully's" in Buffalo me and my shorty...

1st we asked for a private table for 2, we got a booth by the bar and a Sabres game was on... 2 white people came in after us, yet were seated before us... Why didnt I bring that to the lady who was seating us attention "Because we didnt want our food to be spat in"

so we take our seat at the booth, I wanna say this was on valentines day or the week before cant really remember... so after we are seated, our so called waitress keeps stopping at the bar checking the score, and taking sips of whatever...

We are sitting there for about 10 minutes, i'm parched shes parched, but when our so called waitress comes over she doesnt ask us what we want to drink, she comes to take our order.

We have to ask her for water?... but to her its a big f**king joke, so she just laughs "opppsie cant believe I forgot to bring you guys water" hahahaha

we not laughing...

Next we place our order, I get something simple cause Im already pissed off and wanna leave... so she orders some s**t, and i get 4 mini burgers and fries... Her food comes back cold... but why is it cold? it was sitting on the "Pick up" window for like 10-15 minutes, while this b**ch is enthralled on whats going on in the hockey game... so her food comes and its cold....

now

she sends it back cause its cold, and she says "DONT WARM THIS UP, I WANT A WHOLE NEW MEAL" waitress gets a attitude snatches the plate and goes back... same s**t happens, the s**t is on the pick up window but the stupid waitress doesnt get the f**king food...

now she gets her food cold twice, and now we ready to go f**k it it makes no sense in staying there....

Now we waiting for our bill...

s**t came back for 30 dollars, with gratuity included...

so again I argued the gratuity explained the whole situation, and they just gave us the meal on the house...

Now since you want to play the race card..... like a f**king dumb a.ss, cause I was just saying I dont tip...

Thats the service I usually get, "IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK???" or do waitress like other forms of industries try to treat blacks like we 2nd rate citizens?

They dont know I dont tip before hand....

I love how you played the race card...

I remember earlier this year when I was in LA, and I ate at IHOP it was only mexicans working in that b**ch... and I double tipped, I left 5 on the table, and put 5 on my card... But I got my food on time, and warm... Ironically I felt so good about having my food when I was still hungry that i tipped...hmmm......
 09-07-2010, 06:05 PM         #125
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
PS Real "n*ggas" don't prop so your post in void.
when white people use the word n*gga they usually get they a.ss whipped be lucky you on the net f**got.
 09-07-2010, 06:22 PM         #126
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
It was in quotes homie (maybe you don't understand what quotes are?). Like I said earlier, I am far from racist. I actually have a bangin black girlfriend.

I'm not even going to get deep into your previous post any further because your right, I shouldn't have played the race card and I'm sorry for that. However, that does not save you from this.

You say that no one would pay $25 dollars a burger and they'd go out of business....
Guess what....your're right. Thank you for further explaining my point. You say that like it's a good thing. The last thing this country needs right now is another part of our economy to crash and leave millions of more people without jobs. No tips=higher prices=no business=out of business=MORE UNEMPLOYMENT= BIGGER RECESSION.

The only other thing I'm gonna speak on is....you say you NEVER tip but then you yourself say you tipped when you got good service. No one expects you to tip if your completely disrespected and treated like s**t but for you to come in here on some "I never ever tip. FIND A BETTER JOB!" bulls**t is ignorance at it's finest whether you are black or white. I think you know that homie. There's nothing opinionated about my previous paragraph. If we got rid of tipping as a whole, unemployment would skyrocket even higher...

But thats exactly why I dont tip, I usually get bad service... I bet it would probably tkae you a week to come up with bad restaurant experiences... I could keep going... it wasnt just 2... I tipped those mexicans at Ihop because thats the first time i actually felt it was worth it... And it wasnt my money anyway so I didnt really care, well the money on the card wasnt mine, the 5 i left on the table was mines.

And I still believe you shouldnt b**ch about not getting a tip, or getting a "tip" thats not to your liking, it is still optional, and alot of restaurants now are adding it to the bill, and it is k!lling the good service for some people, I never get good service so like I said i generally dont tip, and when I go to restaurants its rare I'm in jeans or sweats, so i dont know why I dont get good service, I dont speak arrogant, i drop my "pleases" and "thank yous" i dont speak like i'm entitled, and I dont boss people around...
 7 years ago '05        #127
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 726 726
 A.O.™ said:
I actually got more props for this thread than for my previous AVY... so real n*ggas feel me...

how many cars you parked today f**got???
u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy