So I saw Amare Stoudamire today

most viewed right now
 53
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
ehanda1128 
space
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
that sucks badd
 09-06-2010, 11:43 PM         #102
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only tip because I got anger problems and if I go back and they f**k with my food, I will catch a charge.
 09-07-2010, 12:05 AM         #103
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn n*ggas tippin so much. I never passed $5
 7 years ago '05        #104
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
If the service is good I don't mind tipping at all...
 7 years ago '06        #105
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
Bar tips are the f**king worst.....you wait there and have to wave her over because the bar counter is full, she don't see you or she ignore you because she busy and 8 minutes later you ask for a rum and coke. She spritzes them both in a cup for what takes all of 17 seconds then charges you 6 dollars. And expects a tip. Unless I make a complicated a.ss request you shouldn't be tipped. And lmao at tipping for you to go in the fridge to hand me a Corona...

...At the casino I rarely give tips unless I got a string of really great hands against the dealer. But I'm not giving away 10 percent. I'll give the dude 2 dollars lol. Poker is different. I don't tip for won hands, I only tip if I'm running really really strong or the dealer gives me a s3xy hand and I get play against a slightly less s3xy hand

...All in all though I give okay tips depending on how it is, haircuts I give 3-5 dollars. Meals I give 15 percent. They'd have to be horrible for me to not leave a tip


Last edited by SuppaSlick; 09-07-2010 at 01:42 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #106
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86

[video - click to view]


Pink-ass motha f**kas
 7 years ago '06        #107
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 romanmcd said:
i'll tip if the waitresses deserve it, I don't wanna be waitin a long a.ss time just for them to serve my drinks though. automatic tip if she hot
so an automatic tip if she looks good???? wow..... u a young buck... that b**ch ain't gonna respect u and just you'se that tip to spoon feed another n*gga lol.... U just spent that money on a couple lines of coke for another dude

my girl looks good, and has a phat a.ss, couldn't even get an autograph from owens who was riding with amare outside the first hopkins/taylor f!ght in vegas... not complaining lol. got her out her fantasy world... ..most athletes are a**holes, stop worshiping and looking up to them so much.. expescially C class stars like amare...
 7 years ago '05        #108
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
$4 for a service that doesn't take 5 mins is pretty good. I hate it when waiters and other service oriented workers automatically believe they should get a tip. If your service is excellent and I dont have to ask you for s**t then I dont mind giving you a tip. But if your a.ss takes too long and you take forever to get my car or fill my drink then you dont deserve a tip.
 09-07-2010, 06:54 AM         #109
ECullen22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow wat a cheap dude, you should be upset!!!! errrrrrrr
 7 years ago '06        #110
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
pretty much what i was going to say.
 7 years ago '07        #111
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
n*ggas on boxden hate so damn much

 7 years ago '07        #112
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 A.O.™ said:
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!
lolol yo you funny psycho (for the first part of your post)

what if there is no other job to work? I'm pretty sure if a waiter/waitress could get a better job they would.

I know a girl who works for 1.50 an hour, no joke. Her check stub is nothing but a tax statement.

You are suppose to tip dude. If you don't wanna tip most places offer carry out.

and you can't unionize a part-time waiter position are you nuts? seriously you have a problem dude.
 09-07-2010, 09:40 AM         #113
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
lolol yo you funny psycho (for the first part of your post)

what if there is no other job to work? I'm pretty sure if a waiter/waitress could get a better job they would.

I know a girl who works for 1.50 an hour, no joke. Her check stub is nothing but a tax statement.

You are suppose to tip dude. If you don't wanna tip most places offer carry out.

and you can't unionize a part-time waiter position are you nuts? seriously you have a problem dude.

You see how illogical your whole post is... your telling me somebody cant get a better job than a 1.50 paying job... when minimum wage is 7.50? Who do you think I am some caveman? Its a reason why people work these 1.50 hour jobs, its called "ABUSING THE GOVERNMENT" she reports her 1.50 income, she gets to live in the housing or section 8 for like 200 dollars a month, they give her like 200 dollars in food stamps a month and then she can take her "tips" and go buy all the clothes and accessories she wants... GTFOH!!

You tip all you want, s**t for the fact you know I dont tip, tip her double and triple... But the whole speech of the "1.50" hr "she cant get a better job" save that for somebody for compassion on people who try to squeak by with the bare minim.. and when you get home remember that great tasting steak you ate the "CHEF" prepared it, and he is probably getting 4.50 an hr...
 7 years ago '07        #114
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 A.O.™ said:
You see how illogical your whole post is... your telling me somebody cant get a better job than a 1.50 paying job... when minimum wage is 7.50? Who do you think I am some caveman? Its a reason why people work these 1.50 hour jobs, its called "ABUSING THE GOVERNMENT" she reports her 1.50 income, she gets to live in the housing or section 8 for like 200 dollars a month, they give her like 200 dollars in food stamps a month and then she can take her "tips" and go buy all the clothes and accessories she wants... GTFOH!!

You tip all you want, s**t for the fact you know I dont tip, tip her double and triple... But the whole speech of the "1.50" hr "she cant get a better job" save that for somebody for compassion on people who try to squeak by with the bare minim.. and when you get home remember that great tasting steak you ate the "CHEF" prepared it, and he is probably getting 4.50 an hr...
actually she pays her rent with financial aid

and uses her tips to EAT, and cannot find another job period. And she's tried at 7'11, fast food joints but no one is hiring.

But its cool that you knew all of that lol. You're so cool that you realize that minimun wage only applies to FULL TIME JOBS.

lol, like I said dude you have a serious problem. You don't even realize how ignorant you are.
 09-07-2010, 12:21 PM         #115
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
actually she pays her rent with financial aid

and uses her tips to EAT, and cannot find another job period. And she's tried at 7'11, fast food joints but no one is hiring.

But its cool that you knew all of that lol. You're so cool that you realize that minimun wage only applies to FULL TIME JOBS.

lol, like I said dude you have a serious problem. You don't even realize how ignorant you are.
Because I'm not... the world is bigger than fast food restaurants tard... the b**ch cant type? she cant find a data entry job? b**ch dont got a face? she cant sell clothes? Oh my god let me give up my job hunt, I cant get a job at 7-11... And she's going to school... I worked 40hrs and went to school full time let me guess I'm "LUCKY", not my fault your dumb a.ss friend limits her self to be a tip recipient...

You want here's a list of things Females qualify for..

She can work at a clothes store, movie theater (ticket booth) or (concession stand) she can even be a usher, she can be a receptionist, a secretary, she can work data entry, she can work customer service, s**t she's in school, she can get WORK STUDY...

but because the b**ch is too lazy to do that, i should double the tax when i eat out for her bringing me my plate... n*gga please...

Ignorant is you thinking I should pay for her shortcomings in life... and even worst have you heard some of these waitress after say you do tip? like this f**got a.ss TS complaining even though he got a tip to drive a luxury car to a parking spot, n*gga got 4 dollars and acting like he did something that deserves more than 1 dollar....
 7 years ago '05        #116
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
 A.O.™ said:
Fact is he didnt have to tip that f**got s**t, Ungrateful a.ss n*gga b**ching that he got 4 dollars...
everyones k!lling you......you maaaaaaaaad

 7 years ago '10        #117
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,727 | Props total: 7532 7532
 BrownBag said:
see where his jew roots come from
 09-07-2010, 12:37 PM         #118
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dreas_24 said:
everyones k!lling you......you maaaaaaaaad

Whose k!lling me? dumb a.ss n*gga, what them 4 dollars get you a snapple and a pizza?
 7 years ago '05        #119
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
 A.O.™ said:
Whose k!lling me? dumb a.ss n*gga, what them 4 dollars get you a snapple and a pizza?
yea u maaaaaaad
 09-07-2010, 01:45 PM         #120
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
are you that stupid? You know ppl at restaurants( waitresses) only make like 2.35 a hour & what they make comes from tips.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy