So I saw Amare Stoudamire today

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
 Ghost Writer said:
I use to valet at the Ritz-Carlton and I use to park maaaad super rich/celebs cars and seriously you guys would be surprised at the s**t I've been handed (or not handed for that matter) bringing dudes there Phantom. I think a lot of time like maybe in Amare's case he prob just didn't have cash on him. Or if he did, maybe only 100s.
we got change and a credit card machine fam lol
 7 years ago '05        #82
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
shut yo broke a.ss up...ill take a 2ns job making $25 an hour anyday u f*g...if u ever tell a n*gga not to get his hustle on again.....

f**k outta here
 7 years ago '05        #83
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
 A.O.™ said:
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!

someones but hurt? i bet they spit in yo denny's everytime yo a.ss go in there...you broke a.ss n*gga....they be playin hockey wit yo waffles
 7 years ago '05        #84
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
 Fly 2ndComing said:
his tab was probably $6 or $16 and he handed n*gga a 10 or 20 and said keep the change. Something easy and convenient. Why give a valet a huge tip unless you know a n*gga is taking good care of your car and has that muf**ka waiting on you as soon as you walk out to leave.
kept him right up front right next to the stand..

why everyone thinks im mad? haha

some of these n*ggas are some fake a.ss comedians
 09-06-2010, 03:13 PM         #85
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know can multi-quote, right?
 7 years ago '05        #86
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
You don't tip at restaurants? You are a scum bag. You realize those waiters and waitress's make about 2 dollars an hour (Literally) and rely on tips for there income rather then hourly wage. You probably don't even tip the pizza delivery man. f**kin pathetic.
 7 years ago '05        #87
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Perfectibilist said:
It's not my responsibility or anyone else's to tip them. No one forced them to accept a minimum wage job, they did that on their own. I have no problem tipping a humble waiter/waitress, but I have a huge problem with the ones who act like I owe them a tip. Their job pays them for what they do, a tip is a priviledge or a gift. Don't walk around acting like the customer OWE you a tip. If you're in that industry, just do your best and hope it turns out well.
Wow you are ignorant. The employee agrees to be paid that much because it is common knowledge that anyone that isn't a pure a**hole is going to tip them. People like you are pathetic.


This is coming from a guy that never worked any type of job that required anybody tipping me, so no feelings have been caught, I just felt you should know people like you are scum bags.
 7 years ago '05        #88
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 A.O.™ said:
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!

Wowww you are a f**kin piece of work.

 7 years ago '04        #89
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
damn that sucks... a lot of these dudes dont carry that much cash... everything is plastic. could have been all he had on him. just cuz ur a multimillionaire doesn't mean u carry a ton of cash. not trying to make excuses for that s**tty tip tho
 09-06-2010, 04:29 PM         #90
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You don't tip at restaurants? You are a scum bag. You realize those waiters and waitress's make about 2 dollars an hour (Literally) and rely on tips for there income rather then hourly wage. You probably don't even tip the pizza delivery man. f**kin pathetic.
Man STFU, when I was younger I worked at D'Agostinos as a delivery boy, and I got minimum wage and tips, and sometimes I would deliver n*ggas a whole cart full of groceries with no warning if the building had elevator or not, sometimes I would have to carry groceries to like the 8th floor, run down get the rest, go back etc., and the motherf**ker would tip 1 or 2 dollars... And you know what I did? I quit on my 3rd day, cause even though it was all pocket money for myself... what f**king dumb a.ss really volunteers to make their living based off another persons courtesy? and then think because they make 2 dollars an hour it should be my responsibility to help them pay their bills... so I know what being the guy waiting for tips feels like, and I know what having a salary feels like, and any stupid a**hole that wants to work for tips, thats their problem.

Dont try to guilt trip me with the 2 dollars and hour speech, when I was in TGI.Fridays yesterday and paid 11 dollars for a f**king Long Island Ice Tea, so the moneys coming in, if the mgr doesnt want to pay you cause Illegal immigrants want to work for Pennies, and you think your going to get your Mary Jane on working as a waitress while you break into the Movie industry, THATS ON YOU!!!!
 09-06-2010, 04:40 PM         #91
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
If i were you, I would stop going to restaurants.... especially if you visit the same one more than once.

You're f**king with the wrong people dude, servers and bartenders tend to recognize faces real quick.... i wouldn't be surprised if they're crapping in your food and putting mat liquor in your drink. At least that's what I do to cheap f**k n*ggas like you.

When you work in the service industry, whether is waiter/bartender/valet driver all you make there is $2.17/hr. You live off of the tips. And it's a real job as far as I can tell then why don't u go grab your own food at the restaurant from the kitchen?
I usually dont eat out because 1, I can cook for myself... 2, I'm not a fan of restaurant food or being overcharged for s**t, going to a restaurant and get a beer the s**t is like 8 dollars, I can buy a six pack for 8 dollars... The few times I do go out is when some stupid b**ch I'm out with decides to get hungry when we out, and ofcourse she tryna see how much Ima spend on her stupid a.ss but even then depending on that a.ss is where she gonna eat... If she aint bad she aint getting nothing more than Pizza, and if she's bad as f**k then she can eat where she wants and she can pay me back later... real n*ggas feel me...


 dreas_24 said:
shut yo broke a.ss up...ill take a 2ns job making $25 an hour anyday u f*g...if u ever tell a n*gga not to get his hustle on again.....

f**k outta here
How you calling me broke and you working 2 jobs to get by? Your logic is flawed stupid n*gga... and im paying car insurance, my school loans, rent, and I still have enough to splurge... fall back clown...

 arthurmack27 said:
for one, valet is like waiting tables....the money is made from the tips. he said it was a second job so thats one thing, but the people who do this s**t for a living depend on tips. and to top it off, dude is basically saying the super rich act dirt broke sometimes. he wasnt talking about the job he had. so if u wanna talk s**t, my job depends on tips....yeah, i deal cards, and i can almost a.ssure you that i can probably double ur puny salary or hourly wage, f**kin f**got.
If you double my salary with your tips? then why should I tip you? dumb a.ss!!!
 7 years ago '05        #92
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 A.O.™ said:
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!
lmaoooooooo
 7 years ago '05        #93
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 A.O.™ said:
Man STFU, when I was younger I worked at D'Agostinos as a delivery boy, and I got minimum wage and tips, and sometimes I would deliver n*ggas a whole cart full of groceries with no warning if the building had elevator or not, sometimes I would have to carry groceries to like the 8th floor, run down get the rest, go back etc., and the motherf**ker would tip 1 or 2 dollars... And you know what I did? I quit on my 3rd day, cause even though it was all pocket money for myself... what f**king dumb a.ss really volunteers to make their living based off another persons courtesy? and then think because they make 2 dollars an hour it should be my responsibility to help them pay their bills... so I know what being the guy waiting for tips feels like, and I know what having a salary feels like, and any stupid a**hole that wants to work for tips, thats their problem.

Dont try to guilt trip me with the 2 dollars and hour speech, when I was in TGI.Fridays yesterday and paid 11 dollars for a f**king Long Island Ice Tea, so the moneys coming in, if the mgr doesnt want to pay you cause Illegal immigrants want to work for Pennies, and you think your going to get your Mary Jane on working as a waitress while you break into the Movie industry, THATS ON YOU!!!!
Ignorance at its finest.
 7 years ago '04        #94
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
well most of them dont carry small bills at all and probably some dont even carry cash
 7 years ago '05        #95
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 MosDefinition said:
well most of them dont carry small bills at all and probably some dont even carry cash
He said they have a card machine for tips apparently...didn't kno that
 7 years ago '08        #96
romanmcd 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 52 52
i'll tip if the waitresses deserve it, I don't wanna be waitin a long a.ss time just for them to serve my drinks though. automatic tip if she hot
 7 years ago '04        #97
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Sheeed said:
He said they have a card machine for tips apparently...didn't kno that
if thats the case then well yeah i guess he was being cheap but the average person only tips whatever small bills they havein there pocket to valets
 09-06-2010, 05:24 PM         #98
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
He said they have a card machine for tips apparently...didn't kno that
Fact is he didnt have to tip that f**got s**t, Ungrateful a.ss n*gga b**ching that he got 4 dollars...
 7 years ago '05        #99
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
you cheap as f**k if you don't tip at resturants

But i feel them n*ggas about tippin for valet and s**t. They already charging a n*gga a arm and a leg to just park my s**t in the parking garage which i could park that s**t my self in the first place, but they expect you to tip these lil f**kers that prolly steal a n*gga change and look through my cd book for a cd while they in my s**t... i give them b**ches a dollar and they betta smile when i hand it to em or he aint getting s**t the next time i come out and get my s**t. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #100
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Reminds me of that Chappelle episode when everyone hears about how much he's getting paid, so they start overcharging the s**t outta him for haircut, carwash, etc..

"That'll be $500."

"But the sign says $15."


"That's the OLD price."
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy