So I saw Amare Stoudamire today

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 BrownBag said:
see where his jew roots come from

wtf @ people saying be happy. Dude is a multimillionaire the least he can do is tip. Then again thats how the rich stay rich by being cheap d!ckheads
 7 years ago '08        #62
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6067 6067
 Imagin3 said:
a lot of idiocy in this thread.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #63
MrFourteen5 
space
space
 Cambury said:
i thought only females started sentences off "So...."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #64
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i tip at restaurants. but f**k a valet, pizza driver (unless the weather is crazy), etc
 7 years ago '08        #65
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Dee Grande said:
i tip at restaurants. but f**k a valet, pizza driver (unless the weather is crazy), etc
This.....

Do n*ggas tip at Sonic
 7 years ago '08        #66
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 Main Event said:
This.....

Do n*ggas tip at Sonic
Hell naw them lazy n*ggas got skates and the tab b like 3.27 n s**t.

Do u
 7 years ago '08        #67
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
for one, valet is like waiting tables....the money is made from the tips. he said it was a second job so thats one thing, but the people who do this s**t for a living depend on tips. and to top it off, dude is basically saying the super rich act dirt broke sometimes. he wasnt talking about the job he had. so if u wanna talk s**t, my job depends on tips....yeah, i deal cards, and i can almost a.ssure you that i can probably double ur puny salary or hourly wage, f**kin f**got.
 7 years ago '05        #68
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
@ Making a living as a servant/beggar..

But I tip 15% everytime.. When you getting money, that shouldn't be a problem.. But if a waiter gets anything over that percentage she/he should be grateful, period.. I don't care if my income is 20 mil a year, that doesn't require me to spend my money foolishy or give you a 50 dollar bill for parking my damn car. I can imagine after Amar'e handed him the money he sifted through the cash with hopes of seeing a 20 or 100 or anything, with it all being wrinkled balled up ones..

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Hold That; 09-04-2010 at 05:16 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #69
MrFourteen5 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #70
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
I always throw a tip out if the service is above average If you got it like that and you still dont tip then you might as well not even go out...
 09-04-2010, 05:48 PM         #71
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrFourteen5 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #72
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
tipping is like a unwritten rule n*ggas that don't aint got no f**king matters, cheapass n*ggas
 7 years ago '08        #73
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
i woulda stole that n*gga car
 7 years ago '07        #74
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 Dun Dada said:
Yo wtf you always hating on n*ggas man! The thread starter was just asking if he should be mad he aint b**ching about it. And now you wanna throw him under the bus just because he works valet have some f**king respect yo. And you dont even tip at reastuarnts and you seem like your pretty proud about it. What a f**king scum bag. Its n*ggas like you that probably get spit thrown in their food. Your pathetic man dissing on n*ggas like that. GTFOH
 7 years ago '04        #75
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
I never worked in a restaurant or job where tips are given, but I can tell you know, if you don't tip @ all, or if you don't tip well, don't go back to the same spot...you will pay for it one way or another dude.

and remember waiters, bartenders and valets usually stay in that field....you may not run into them in the same spots....Just a word from the wise.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
If i were you, I would stop going to restaurants.... especially if you visit the same one more than once.

You're f**king with the wrong people dude, servers and bartenders tend to recognize faces real quick.... i wouldn't be surprised if they're crapping in your food and putting mat liquor in your drink. At least that's what I do to cheap f**k n*ggas like you.

When you work in the service industry, whether is waiter/bartender/valet driver all you make there is $2.17/hr. You live off of the tips. And it's a real job as far as I can tell then why don't u go grab your own food at the restaurant from the kitchen?
 7 years ago '07        #77
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 385 385
lol $4 tip, what a bum. these are the same idiots that brag about balling, waste there money on senseless crap and make it rain in the club. at least when you tip someone it's helping out another individual.
 7 years ago '05        #78
dreas_24 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
 WordisBond said:
maybe you were just being a real f**king d!ck
lol nah....just said watup
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
One of my boyz use to work valet in Jersey and he use to tell me he use to make mad tips like 50 bones easily if that n*gga was ballin and had a nice whip. Start hustlin them n*ggas bro and get your paper, 4 bones is ridiculous bro for a n*gga that just got 100 mil guaranteed.
he be comin in a lambo too and be only tipping a lil bit....darnell dockett is a bad tipper too...anquan bolden gives 20..i think fitz does too...but Gabe watson gives 40 each time...he's a lineman for the cards...he coo as hell.
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 JuElz CaM said:
he didnt come to ur job.....u went to him.....with him with ur mouth open hoping he shoved his c*ck in ur mouth
Say it witcha chest!

lil azz n*gga!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago