So I saw Amare Stoudamire today

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2010, 10:22 AM         #41
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to A.O.
 7 years ago '04        #42
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 1142 1142
those were four 1's destined for a strippers a.ss-crack.
 7 years ago '10        #43
Treylonn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$779 | Props total: 1 1
 lifesabeach said:

[pic - click to view]

wdflocka?!
 7 years ago '08        #44
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!
Ok I agree with you here. I never said a tip should be given unconditionally, but the basic understanding is that the waiter and restaurant staff provides you with quality service and if that is met, you give a tip. Its America, that's how it works.

If their side of the agreement is not met, and it sounds like it was not in your case, you have every right to not give a tip because it is something EARNED as part of providing a quality dining experience.

I feel you my man, but if you say that it's a personal policy not to tip because "it's their job", that's kinda cheap.
 7 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13067 13067
lol @ never tipping at restaurants. i hope u never bring a date with u or go back to the same restaurant. spit sandwiches FTL.
 7 years ago '07        #46
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
i thought only females started sentences off "So...."
 7 years ago '06        #47
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
Amare is on some s**t at times. My boy who played highschool ball with him ran into him at some wedding down here in Orlando a few weeks back, and told him that he should be getting 10-12 rebs easy. His response "It is what it is n*gga" and gave the Kanye shrug.

lol
 7 years ago '04        #48
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Not this tipping debate again.

[pic - click to view]

09-04-2010, 12:28 PM         #49
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
says "n*gga I would have at least tipped you a Franklin for parking my s**t. As long as you don't sip my lean."
 7 years ago '09        #50
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
his tab was probably $6 or $16 and he handed n*gga a 10 or 20 and said keep the change. Something easy and convenient. Why give a valet a huge tip unless you know a n*gga is taking good care of your car and has that muf**ka waiting on you as soon as you walk out to leave.
 7 years ago '09        #51
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 TheBallDontLie said:
"wont you email bill gates and ask that n*gga for a Free version of Windows 7 see how that works out for you."

n*gga, while you playing, that s**t worked. I even got my sister to do it and she got 10 for her classroom computers.

I have gotten tickets to games and all kinds of s**t just by emailing people. You have nothing to lose and they arent losing anything because the s**t doesnt cost them to give away.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 09-07-2010 at 09:50 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #52
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
i feel you but

just cuz he got money doesnt mean he has to pay more then anyone else
 7 years ago '10        #53
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
Yo wtf you always hating on n*ggas man! The thread starter was just asking if he should be mad he aint b**ching about it. And now you wanna throw him under the bus just because he works valet have some f**king respect yo. And you dont even tip at reastuarnts and you seem like your pretty proud about it. What a f**king scum bag. Its n*ggas like you that probably get spit thrown in their food. Your pathetic man dissing on n*ggas like that. GTFOH
 09-04-2010, 01:13 PM         #54
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga might have only had Hunnids....
 09-04-2010, 01:14 PM         #55
Anthony1106 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao...i mean times is hard
 7 years ago '06        #56
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 m!ck3y said:
Amare is on some s**t at times. My boy who played highschool ball with him ran into him at some wedding down here in Orlando a few weeks back, and told him that he should be getting 10-12 rebs easy. His response "It is what it is n*gga" and gave the Kanye shrug.

lol
 7 years ago '05        #57
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Poor tipping or not tipping is a case of having no tact and to some women makes you look cheap and tacky... I've never been a waiter or bartender or Valet, but I do know they make most of their money on tips... On meals i'll tip 15-20%, on drinks I tip about 10 for ever $30... Valet I tip em a 10 spot... Mind you i'm not rich or well off, just the way my mom raised me... Gotta respect others, hell I tip at daggone Starbucks
 7 years ago '08        #58
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
a lot of idiocy in this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
f**k the bs jew comments. I don't know why that s**t is okay around here.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 snippet said:
f**k the bs jew comments. I don't know why that s**t is okay around here.
because these dudes are racist, on some 'jew illuminati' s**t.

they think tipping is not ok, and call people jewish... aint that some s**t lol.

the people in this thread who "will never tip" are the reason black people get s**t service. everyone in the food industry knows black people don't tip and no one wants to wait on them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago