So I saw Amare Stoudamire today

most viewed right now
 259
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 170
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
57 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
41 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-04-2010, 07:59 AM         #21
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKid21 said:
Not tipping at restaurants is just grimy...

Most waiters get paid minimum wage or under and rely on tips to make up the difference so they can "get paid for their services"

 rey2reyes said:
Not sure I agree with you... In the two jobs that you are talking about.. that is how they get paid. A waiter makes like $3 an hour. If no one tipped them we would all be serving our damn selves. It's just the way s**t works.. not a big deal to tip good service. This kid isn't even that mad he was just joking..
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!
 8 years ago '09        #22
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$513 | Props total: 332 332
 TheKid21 said:
Not tipping at restaurants is just grimy...

Most waiters get paid minimum wage or under and rely on tips to make up the difference so they can "get paid for their services"
Yeah I think I read somewhere that minimum wage (im in Ohio btw) for tipped laborers was under 5$ an hour....they neeeeeeed tips
 8 years ago '05        #23
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
you dont tip when you go out to eat? hope you dont ever eat at the same place twice..
actually i hope you do you cheap f**k
 8 years ago '08        #24
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,814 | Props total: 1561 1561
You probably was bugging him.
 8 years ago '05        #25
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
 A.O.™ said:

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...
this i agree with.. if you had s**tty service and it sounds like you did there is no reason to tip
usually they add automatic gratuity if the party is 6 or larger but i would have done the same s**t..

i tip 10-15% for normal service and for great service i tip about 20%..ill never reward poor service though.. too many ppl do and thats how we end up with s**tty service when you go out to eat
 8 years ago '04        #26
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,060 | Props total: 23063 23063
 jay964 said:
you dont tip when you go out to eat? hope you dont ever eat at the same place twice..
actually i hope you do you cheap f**k
Lol....


Last edited by LordBlanco; 09-04-2010 at 08:23 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #27
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
f**ked
 8 years ago '08        #28
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
I wouldve threw the 4 dollars back at him. Told him to buy some defense with it. Then called him a JEW lol.
 09-04-2010, 08:30 AM         #29
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo gave you a decent tip, why are you crying?
 09-04-2010, 08:35 AM         #30
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rarely tip at a poker table, unless its cool out-going, entertaining dealer. What's the point of me tipping the dealer, when i do all the work, earn, risk, etc?
 8 years ago '04        #31
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,060 | Props total: 23063 23063
 TheBallDontLie said:
I never tip at a poker table. What's the point of me tipping the dealer, when i do all the want, earn, risk, etc?
You only tip when you win big..... At least that's how I feel you should.. Lets say like you win about 600... I'd give him like 40.
 09-04-2010, 08:39 AM         #32
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
You only tip when you win big..... At least that's how I feel you should.. Lets say like you win about 600... I'd give him like 40.
You really tip almost 10% of your winnings? I think that's foolish, in my opinion.

People usually tip all the time after they win a hand. Which is stupid because you are slowly giving away profit every time you do this and at times poker evens out in the long run. So all those times you are giving away tips you could of been adding to your bankroll in the long run.

I can see tipping after you leave, a chip or two after a good winning session. 10%, Never.
 8 years ago '10        #33
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,457 | Props total: 2475 2475
 JuElz CaM said:
he didnt come to ur job.....u went to him.....with him with ur mouth open hoping he shoved his c*ck in ur mouth
why you got gay s**t on you mind???
 8 years ago '10        #34
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,457 | Props total: 2475 2475
 A.O.™ said:
f**king parasites just live in another n*gga wallet, like he owes em something.. He goes to work same as you, he got his own expenses...n*ggas think cause he signed 100 mil he suppose to break everybody in the world a piece, wont you email bill gates and ask that n*gga for a Free version of Windows 7 see how that works out for you.
n*gga!!! shut the f**k up..you sound like a b**ch right now. amare could have broke em off 5 so thread starter could enjoy a sub of his choice later on for lunch. you act like ts said he wanted a bill and nothing less. it's amare for f**k sake he just r*ped ny for 100 mill
 09-04-2010, 08:46 AM         #35
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"wont you email bill gates and ask that n*gga for a Free version of Windows 7 see how that works out for you."

 09-04-2010, 09:04 AM         #36
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
n*gga!!! shut the f**k up..you sound like a b**ch right now. amare could have broke em off 5 so thread starter could enjoy a sub of his choice later on for lunch. you act like ts said he wanted a bill and nothing less. it's amare for f**k sake he just r*ped ny for 100 mill
n*gga stfu ...he shouldn't have given him s**t if he was still gonna be b**ching...
 09-04-2010, 09:06 AM         #37
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone tweet this thread to Amare.
 8 years ago '04        #38
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,230 | Props total: 13970 13970
Rich people don't carry cash on them. And if they do have cash its not small bills either. He probably had c-notes and those 4 bones on him. Think of it the other way around. Would u give a valet guy 100 or 4 bones? Alright then........
 8 years ago '07        #39
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 A.O.™ said:
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!



did you end up paying it?
 09-04-2010, 09:20 AM         #40
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaForce13 said:


did you end up paying it?
Nope, but I know I'm never going back there again...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
111 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy