Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2010, 08:59 AM         #21
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKid21 said:
Not tipping at restaurants is just grimy...

Most waiters get paid minimum wage or under and rely on tips to make up the difference so they can "get paid for their services"

rey2reyes said:
Not sure I agree with you... In the two jobs that you are talking about.. that is how they get paid. A waiter makes like $3 an hour. If no one tipped them we would all be serving our damn selves. It's just the way s**t works.. not a big deal to tip good service. This kid isn't even that mad he was just joking..
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!
 7 years ago '09        #22
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
 TheKid21 said:
Not tipping at restaurants is just grimy...

Most waiters get paid minimum wage or under and rely on tips to make up the difference so they can "get paid for their services"
Yeah I think I read somewhere that minimum wage (im in Ohio btw) for tipped laborers was under 5$ an hour....they neeeeeeed tips
 7 years ago '05        #23
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga dont you get paid for your services anyway? f**k you worried what a n*gga tipped you? This is exactly why I dont tip at restaurants and all those places where people think **YOU SHOULD BE TIPPED**... you n*ggas are annoying for real.. Get a better f**king job, and then you wont be parking n*ggas cars waiting for tips...
you dont tip when you go out to eat? hope you dont ever eat at the same place twice..
actually i hope you do you cheap f**k
 7 years ago '08        #24
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
You probably was bugging him.
 7 years ago '05        #25
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 A.O.™ said:

I recently got into it at a restaurant with the manager/waiter... Cause Gratuity was included in the bill... I was like "I'm not paying that s**t" he was like "excuse me"... I explained myself.. I was sitting here for 15 minutes before this dude decided to come take my order, the table was dirty when I sat down, then i'm sitting here thirsty and I didnt get no water til, he brought my meal out which was like 45 minutes pass the time I wanted to eat, Why the f**k should i give him a tip for? waited a whole hour to eat, a f**king fish fry...
this i agree with.. if you had s**tty service and it sounds like you did there is no reason to tip
usually they add automatic gratuity if the party is 6 or larger but i would have done the same s**t..

i tip 10-15% for normal service and for great service i tip about 20%..ill never reward poor service though.. too many ppl do and thats how we end up with s**tty service when you go out to eat
 7 years ago '04        #26
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 jay964 said:
you dont tip when you go out to eat? hope you dont ever eat at the same place twice..
actually i hope you do you cheap f**k
Lol....

Last edited by LordBlanco; 09-04-2010 at 09:23 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #27
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
f**ked
 7 years ago '08        #28
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
I wouldve threw the 4 dollars back at him. Told him to buy some defense with it. Then called him a JEW lol.
 09-04-2010, 09:30 AM         #29
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo gave you a decent tip, why are you crying?
 09-04-2010, 09:35 AM         #30
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rarely tip at a poker table, unless its cool out-going, entertaining dealer. What's the point of me tipping the dealer, when i do all the work, earn, risk, etc?
 7 years ago '04        #31
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 TheBallDontLie said:
I never tip at a poker table. What's the point of me tipping the dealer, when i do all the want, earn, risk, etc?
You only tip when you win big..... At least that's how I feel you should.. Lets say like you win about 600... I'd give him like 40.
 09-04-2010, 09:39 AM         #32
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
You only tip when you win big..... At least that's how I feel you should.. Lets say like you win about 600... I'd give him like 40.
You really tip almost 10% of your winnings? I think that's foolish, in my opinion.

People usually tip all the time after they win a hand. Which is stupid because you are slowly giving away profit every time you do this and at times poker evens out in the long run. So all those times you are giving away tips you could of been adding to your bankroll in the long run.

I can see tipping after you leave, a chip or two after a good winning session. 10%, Never.
 7 years ago '10        #33
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 JuElz CaM said:
he didnt come to ur job.....u went to him.....with him with ur mouth open hoping he shoved his c*ck in ur mouth
why you got gay s**t on you mind???
 7 years ago '10        #34
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 A.O.™ said:
f**king parasites just live in another n*gga wallet, like he owes em something.. He goes to work same as you, he got his own expenses...n*ggas think cause he signed 100 mil he suppose to break everybody in the world a piece, wont you email bill gates and ask that n*gga for a Free version of Windows 7 see how that works out for you.
n*gga!!! shut the f**k up..you sound like a b**ch right now. amare could have broke em off 5 so thread starter could enjoy a sub of his choice later on for lunch. you act like ts said he wanted a bill and nothing less. it's amare for f**k sake he just r*ped ny for 100 mill
 09-04-2010, 09:46 AM         #35
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"wont you email bill gates and ask that n*gga for a Free version of Windows 7 see how that works out for you."

09-04-2010, 10:04 AM         #36
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
n*gga!!! shut the f**k up..you sound like a b**ch right now. amare could have broke em off 5 so thread starter could enjoy a sub of his choice later on for lunch. you act like ts said he wanted a bill and nothing less. it's amare for f**k sake he just r*ped ny for 100 mill
n*gga stfu ...he shouldn't have given him s**t if he was still gonna be b**ching...
 09-04-2010, 10:06 AM         #37
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone tweet this thread to Amare.
 7 years ago '04        #38
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,728 | Props total: 13126 13126
Rich people don't carry cash on them. And if they do have cash its not small bills either. He probably had c-notes and those 4 bones on him. Think of it the other way around. Would u give a valet guy 100 or 4 bones? Alright then........
 7 years ago '07        #39
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 A.O.™ said:
GET A BETTER JOB!!!!!

Or get a f**king Union...

A Tip should be just that a "TIP" not your way of making a living...

n*ggas in the restaurant was looking at me like I was f**king crazy... because its suppose to be the norm... GTFOH!

did you end up paying it?
 09-04-2010, 10:20 AM         #40
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaForce13 said:

did you end up paying it?
Nope, but I know I'm never going back there again...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now