Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 55
Drake- Iím Upset
304 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #161
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
Can't fault you for that. Would be a great idea to try to flip him for something to a team that needs a QB this week though. His value will be shot once Kolb comes back.
 8 years ago '06        #162
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 139 139
hey slick showed i put in williams (seahawks) for crabtree on sunday. seattle plays denver niners play saints on monday. my other wr starters are knox (bears) maclin (eagles). im not sure who the bears play, but eagles play lions.
 8 years ago '08        #163
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 ozzie1012 said:
hey slick showed i put in williams (seahawks) for crabtree on sunday. seattle plays denver niners play saints on monday. my other wr starters are knox (bears) maclin (eagles). im not sure who the bears play, but eagles play lions.
Na. I think SF will have to throw a lot to keep up. Don't see Crab putting up another bomb.

Williams will likely get Champ Bailey so I'd avoid that if you can.
 09-17-2010, 04:54 PM         #164
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man my team is really solid and it has me confused. I am used to drafting quiet a few busts and making my living at the waiver wire. But I hit pretty much every pick and now I feel like I am not doing my job just sitting here and watching solid sleeper prospects sit out there while everyone else is slacking .
/rant

I have a feeling Shonn might beast this sunday by the way...
 09-17-2010, 07:46 PM         #165
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Nicks and Crabtree. As long as Nicks plays.
i dunno tho i like mcfadden against the rams D. also, jerome harrison k!lled the chiefs last year and i think he'll get a lot of chances this week, unlike last week. nicks is the obvious choice, but if he's banged up i don't want to risk it.
 09-17-2010, 07:49 PM         #166
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have the belief of going RBs whenever they are anywhere near the same level/ppg. Just because WRs have a lot more sub 5 point games then RBs...
 8 years ago '08        #167
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 Vincent Vega said:
i dunno tho i like mcfadden against the rams D. also, jerome harrison k!lled the chiefs last year and i think he'll get a lot of chances this week, unlike last week. nicks is the obvious choice, but if he's banged up i don't want to risk it.
He was banged up before the 3tds.

Depends how many points you need. If you wana play it safe then RB.
 8 years ago '05        #168
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1095 1095
 -BigC- said:
Man my team is really solid and it has me confused. I am used to drafting quiet a few busts and making my living at the waiver wire. But I hit pretty much every pick and now I feel like I am not doing my job just sitting here and watching solid sleeper prospects sit out there while everyone else is slacking .
/rant

I have a feeling Shonn might beast this sunday by the way...
same bro lol. i cant justify dropping players this year unlike last couple of years when id have no problem droppin 2-3 players a week lol.
 8 years ago '08        #169
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
I don't wana jinx you guys but you know what happens when you have a solid roster early in the year.

Make sure you have good depth.
 8 years ago '08        #170
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
I wouldn't start Greene until you see him do something.

NE still has a good D imo. Good enough to stop that offense at least
 09-17-2010, 09:53 PM         #171
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
I don't wana jinx you guys but you know what happens when you have a solid roster early in the year.

Make sure you have good depth.
That's why I dislike my roster right now . My worst player is Johnny Knox, he may be the only player I have that is droppable.

And I am not starting Shonn but its just a hunch.
 8 years ago '04        #172
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
Mike Wallace is now a FreeAgent. . . . . worth the snag?

It'd be B.Edwards for M.Wallace. . . . . which receiver will benefit the most from their returning teammate; Wallace w Big Ben or Edwards w Holmes on the other end
 8 years ago '08        #173
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
Wallace all day. Do it fast.
 8 years ago '04        #174
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
bet......Edwards hands arent enuf for me 2 keep him around & after Big Ben gets back Wallace will most def. get some good looks



preciate that
 8 years ago '08        #175
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
^ Np, that was an easy one.

Nacho is garbage.
 8 years ago '05        #176
kw7dc 
space
avatar space
space
$681 | Props total: 10 10
who to start at flex ? spiller,j knox , thomas.jones, jacoby jones
 8 years ago '08        #177
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
Without looking at matchups, Knox.

Although I could see Jacoby Jones having a 2 or 20 game.
 8 years ago '06        #178
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 139 139
hey slick should i trade mike williams (seahawks) for todd heap (ravens)

my other receviers are knox,maclin,crabtree

my bn santonio holmes,williams,lee evans

my starting te is john carlson and kellen winslow on the bn
 8 years ago '08        #179
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 ozzie1012 said:
hey slick should i trade mike williams (seahawks) for todd heap (ravens)

my other receviers are knox,maclin,crabtree

my bn santonio holmes,williams,lee evans

my starting te is john carlson and kellen winslow on the bn
No, Heap is waiver wire material.
 09-18-2010, 08:51 PM         #180
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need to start one of the following WR's Johnny Knox, Devin Aromashodu, or Steve Smith from NYG and if u want a long shot which i probally won't even consider but Crabtree.

along side one of those WR i have Dez Bryant starting at WR in my starting line up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy