Ask Slick

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #941
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 aRs0NisT said:
Slick, I need your advice once again...so I got Philip Rivers who I'm going to start. I got CJ2K and Bradshaw starting, but I can choose to change either for LT or rashad jennings.

Then, for my WRs, I have Marques colston, Vincent Jackson, and Hakeem nicks starting...but I picked up jacoby jones just in case Andre Johnson doesn't suit up and my other option is derrick mason.

For TEs, I got Owen daniels starting and Brent celek is riding the pine.

Then I got eagles defense. What do you think of the lineup? This is for the championship.
I'd keep it how it is.

If AJ sits I'd go Mason and not Jacoby Jones.
 7 years ago '08        #942
space
space
 paris playa69 said:
BigDay for many...however next week is our Championship so good luck to those that are in it today

*My opponent has Vick, Hillis, B Jax, Boldin, Bowe, Garcon, Panthers D

SETUP1
RBs
- J.Charles (vs.TN)
- L.Blount (vs.Sea)
- R.Jennings (vs.Was)

Wrs
- M.Williams (vs.Sea)
- M.Wallace (vs.Car)

TE
-V.Davis (@Stl)

DEF
RAMS (vs.SF)

Notable Options:
Benson (vs. SD *nosir)
A.Bradshaw (@GB *startmystud?)
S.Johnson (vs. NE *pats gon b up, weak pass D)
B.White (@OAK)
K.Boss (@GB)
JAGS D (vs. Was)

**my obvious subs would be JAGS D(even tho high scoring they could force sax/TO)...Bradshaw(keep in mind Jacobs) then Stevie
I'd get Bradshaw in there over Jennings.

Jax for STL too.

I'd start Stevie over Wallace if you're in PPR.
 7 years ago '04        #943
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
props!

i got the Jags D moved in over Rams but kept Jennings in over Bradshaw hopefully being a Jags fan doesnt haunt me on this 1

just feel like that Packers/Giants game gon b tough(def got Rodgers in tho)
 7 years ago '08        #944
space
space
 paris playa69 said:
props!

i got the Jags D moved in over Rams but kept Jennings in over Bradshaw hopefully being a Jags fan doesnt haunt me on this 1

just feel like that Packers/Giants game gon b tough(def got Rodgers in tho)
They're both decent options. I just think Bradshaw has a little bit higher floor/ceiling in PPR.
 7 years ago '04        #945
space
space
my bad....no PPR for me
 7 years ago '07        #946
JordanWest86 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 3721 3721
Slick, I need you man this one is for $600. Shaub or Freeman at QB, Andre Johnson is out so Shaub losing the deep threat so it got me guessin. I also got Lesean mccoy but dont know how the weather gonna be so should I slip Blount in just in case the weather bad Tues? Also at the Kicker slot I got Akers and Bryant from the Falcons. I know Bryant is gonna be playin in a dome and aint gottta clue what type of winds Akers will be in.

I know its a lot but they all tough choices for me. That Philly weather got me Big ups homie.
 7 years ago '08        #947
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
Slick, I need you man this one is for $600. Shaub or Freeman at QB, Andre Johnson is out so Shaub losing the deep threat so it got me guessin. I also got Lesean mccoy but dont know how the weather gonna be so should I slip Blount in just in case the weather bad Tues? Also at the Kicker slot I got Akers and Bryant from the Falcons. I know Bryant is gonna be playin in a dome and aint gottta clue what type of winds Akers will be in.

I know its a lot but they all tough choices for me. That Philly weather got me Big ups homie.
McCoy has been way too good this year to bench. He probably got you where you are so this is no time to bench him. The weather being s**tty could actually help him.

Shaub is frustrating as f**k. He's so goddamn inconsistent. I think they'll go run-heavy, but Shaub could still end up with multi-TDs and just low yardage. That being said, I think Freeman is a better bet to not s**t the bed, but he also hasn't topped 25pts in any game this year.

So basically, if you want boom or bust, go Shaub. If you're cool with around 20pts and not expecting anything big then go Freeman. I'd judge that on your matchup and what you think you need to win.

And ya I'd bench Akers for Bryant.
 7 years ago '04        #948
space
space
if only this was a $$$ league...looks like ima make it to my championship whether Vick puts up #s or not (hell my kicker has me 17 pts w time left )

Cant wait to cake up next season, props to Slick & whoever else contributed thruout the season
:agreement6:
 12-27-2010, 03:25 AM         #949
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
That's tough. DJax and Nicks are easy, but the 3rd one is a toss-up.

Honestly, I'd really consider Manningham if you aren't relying on huge numbers from every WR.
Went with Mannigham, Jackson and nicks....losing by 6 points, i got 4 players left to play though and he has zero Yesssssssssssssssir, im the champ!! Knox got me 21 points on my bench but it doesnt matter, got it regardless.
 7 years ago '08        #950
space
space
Hope a lot of you mofos made that $$$$$
 7 years ago '07        #951
JordanWest86 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 3721 3721
I went with Freeman and that was by far the best play, only reason I'm still winning. I went with Mccoy and he's still to play but Blount went off so hopefully Mccoy does decent. Still debatin on Bryant or Akers, thinkin about Akers though with that wind dying down in Philly.

1 things for sure if I would've started Shaub I wouldn't even be debating on what K to start cuz I would already be out of it. I'll holla back when the games are over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
108 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago