Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 131
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #941
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 JoeyTheGod said:
lright yall so check this im in my championship game and i have an abundance of recievers....three are gonna start.....these are my options, which three should i start?

DeSean against Minny
Nicks against Gb
Manningham against GB
Sims Walker against Wsh
James Jones against NY
Johnny Knox Against NYJ
Jacoby ford against Indy

Im leaning towards DeSean, nicks, and sims walker....what yall think?
That's tough. DJax and Nicks are easy, but the 3rd one is a toss-up.

Honestly, I'd really consider Manningham if you aren't relying on huge numbers from every WR.
 7 years ago '10        #942
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15628 15628
CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK


GAME 1:

Need One

1. Mike Thomas @ Cincy / Pierre Garcon @ Oakland

2. San Diego @ SF/ Greenbay @NY

3. Dont know about MoJo this week if he cant go, should I roll wit Rashad Jennings @cincy / Torain @ Jac


GAME 2:

1. Manningham @ GB / Stevie Johnson @ NE
 7 years ago '08        #943
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 lboog1423 said:
CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK


GAME 1:

Need One

1. Mike Thomas @ Cincy / Pierre Garcon @ Oakland
2. San Diego @ SF/ Greenbay @NY

3. Dont know about MoJo this week if he cant go, should I roll wit Rashad Jennings @cincy / Torain @ Jac
GAME 2:

1. Manningham @ GB / Stevie Johnson @ NE
Torain has a real nice matchup.
 7 years ago '05        #944
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
Slick, I need your advice once again...so I got Philip Rivers who I'm going to start. I got CJ2K and Bradshaw starting, but I can choose to change either for LT or rashad jennings.

Then, for my WRs, I have Marques colston, Vincent Jackson, and Hakeem nicks starting...but I picked up jacoby jones just in case Andre Johnson doesn't suit up and my other option is derrick mason.

For TEs, I got Owen daniels starting and Brent celek is riding the pine.

Then I got eagles defense. What do you think of the lineup? This is for the championship.
 7 years ago '04        #945
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
BigDay for many...however next week is our Championship so good luck to those that are in it today


*My opponent has Vick, Hillis, B Jax, Boldin, Bowe, Garcon, Panthers D


SETUP1
RBs
- J.Charles (vs.TN)
- L.Blount (vs.Sea)
- R.Jennings (vs.Was)

Wrs
- M.Williams (vs.Sea)
- M.Wallace (vs.Car)

TE
-V.Davis (@Stl)

DEF
RAMS (vs.SF)

Notable Options:
Benson (vs. SD *nosir)
A.Bradshaw (@GB *startmystud?)
S.Johnson (vs. NE *pats gon b up, weak pass D)
B.White (@OAK)
K.Boss (@GB)
JAGS D (vs. Was)


**my obvious subs would be JAGS D(even tho high scoring they could force sax/TO)...Bradshaw(keep in mind Jacobs) then Stevie


Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 12-26-2010 at 11:50 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #946
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 aRs0NisT said:
Slick, I need your advice once again...so I got Philip Rivers who I'm going to start. I got CJ2K and Bradshaw starting, but I can choose to change either for LT or rashad jennings.

Then, for my WRs, I have Marques colston, Vincent Jackson, and Hakeem nicks starting...but I picked up jacoby jones just in case Andre Johnson doesn't suit up and my other option is derrick mason.

For TEs, I got Owen daniels starting and Brent celek is riding the pine.

Then I got eagles defense. What do you think of the lineup? This is for the championship.
I'd keep it how it is.

If AJ sits I'd go Mason and not Jacoby Jones.
 7 years ago '08        #947
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 paris playa69 said:
BigDay for many...however next week is our Championship so good luck to those that are in it today


*My opponent has Vick, Hillis, B Jax, Boldin, Bowe, Garcon, Panthers D


SETUP1
RBs
- J.Charles (vs.TN)
- L.Blount (vs.Sea)
- R.Jennings (vs.Was)

Wrs
- M.Williams (vs.Sea)
- M.Wallace (vs.Car)

TE
-V.Davis (@Stl)

DEF
RAMS (vs.SF)

Notable Options:
Benson (vs. SD *nosir)
A.Bradshaw (@GB *startmystud?)
S.Johnson (vs. NE *pats gon b up, weak pass D)
B.White (@OAK)
K.Boss (@GB)
JAGS D (vs. Was)


**my obvious subs would be JAGS D(even tho high scoring they could force sax/TO)...Bradshaw(keep in mind Jacobs) then Stevie
I'd get Bradshaw in there over Jennings.

Jax for STL too.

I'd start Stevie over Wallace if you're in PPR.
 7 years ago '04        #948
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
props!


i got the Jags D moved in over Rams but kept Jennings in over Bradshaw hopefully being a Jags fan doesnt haunt me on this 1


just feel like that Packers/Giants game gon b tough(def got Rodgers in tho)
 7 years ago '08        #949
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 paris playa69 said:
props!


i got the Jags D moved in over Rams but kept Jennings in over Bradshaw hopefully being a Jags fan doesnt haunt me on this 1


just feel like that Packers/Giants game gon b tough(def got Rodgers in tho)
They're both decent options. I just think Bradshaw has a little bit higher floor/ceiling in PPR.
 7 years ago '04        #950
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
my bad....no PPR for me
 7 years ago '07        #951
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
Slick, I need you man this one is for $600. Shaub or Freeman at QB, Andre Johnson is out so Shaub losing the deep threat so it got me guessin. I also got Lesean mccoy but dont know how the weather gonna be so should I slip Blount in just in case the weather bad Tues? Also at the Kicker slot I got Akers and Bryant from the Falcons. I know Bryant is gonna be playin in a dome and aint gottta clue what type of winds Akers will be in.

I know its a lot but they all tough choices for me. That Philly weather got me Big ups homie.
 7 years ago '08        #952
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 JordanWest86 said:
Slick, I need you man this one is for $600. Shaub or Freeman at QB, Andre Johnson is out so Shaub losing the deep threat so it got me guessin. I also got Lesean mccoy but dont know how the weather gonna be so should I slip Blount in just in case the weather bad Tues? Also at the Kicker slot I got Akers and Bryant from the Falcons. I know Bryant is gonna be playin in a dome and aint gottta clue what type of winds Akers will be in.

I know its a lot but they all tough choices for me. That Philly weather got me Big ups homie.
McCoy has been way too good this year to bench. He probably got you where you are so this is no time to bench him. The weather being s**tty could actually help him.

Shaub is frustrating as f**k. He's so goddamn inconsistent. I think they'll go run-heavy, but Shaub could still end up with multi-TDs and just low yardage. That being said, I think Freeman is a better bet to not s**t the bed, but he also hasn't topped 25pts in any game this year.

So basically, if you want boom or bust, go Shaub. If you're cool with around 20pts and not expecting anything big then go Freeman. I'd judge that on your matchup and what you think you need to win.

And ya I'd bench Akers for Bryant.
 7 years ago '04        #953
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
if only this was a $$$ league...looks like ima make it to my championship whether Vick puts up #s or not (hell my kicker has me 17 pts w time left )



Cant wait to cake up next season, props to Slick & whoever else contributed thruout the season
:agreement6:
 12-27-2010, 04:25 AM         #954
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
That's tough. DJax and Nicks are easy, but the 3rd one is a toss-up.

Honestly, I'd really consider Manningham if you aren't relying on huge numbers from every WR.
Went with Mannigham, Jackson and nicks....losing by 6 points, i got 4 players left to play though and he has zero Yesssssssssssssssir, im the champ!! Knox got me 21 points on my bench but it doesnt matter, got it regardless.
 7 years ago '08        #955
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
Hope a lot of you mofos made that $$$$$
 7 years ago '07        #956
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
I went with Freeman and that was by far the best play, only reason I'm still winning. I went with Mccoy and he's still to play but Blount went off so hopefully Mccoy does decent. Still debatin on Bryant or Akers, thinkin about Akers though with that wind dying down in Philly.

1 things for sure if I would've started Shaub I wouldn't even be debating on what K to start cuz I would already be out of it. I'll holla back when the games are over.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy