Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #781
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
you think its time to bench brandon marshall?
 8 years ago '08        #782
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 LYRICALDETOX said:
what about at WR which one would u start ..... Davone Bess, Danny Amendola, or Johnny Knox ?
Amendola as long as it's PPR.
 8 years ago '08        #783
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 ozzie1012 said:
should i start tolbert vs denver over forte vs miami?
I would.
 8 years ago '08        #784
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 revolution03 said:
you think its time to bench brandon marshall?
For what? lol

We'll see what happens tonight. Thigpen can move an offense, but Marshall's value will depend on their OC, and more specifically how much they use the WC.
 8 years ago '10        #785
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18861 18861
Vick or Brady?
Tomlinson or Keiland Williams
Steve Johnson @/Cin or Manningham @ Phi

Need 2 To @ Buf/ Steve Johnson @Cin/ Randy @ Wash/ Floyd @ Den


Last edited by lboog1423; 11-20-2010 at 06:56 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #786
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 lboog1423 said:
Vick or Brady?
Tomlinson or Keiland Williams
Steve Johnson @/Cin or Manningham @ Phi

Need 2 To @ Buf/ Steve Johnson @Cin/ Randy @ Wash/ Floyd@ Den
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #787
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
keiland williams or danny woodhead in the flex? (no ppr)
 8 years ago '08        #788
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 LightsOut said:
keiland williams or danny woodhead in the flex? (no ppr)
Williams, but you'll have to check to make sure he starts.
 11-20-2010, 10:14 PM         #789
Johnny Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have 2 rb slots
I have to pick be/

LT @ Houston
Mendenhall @ Oakland
and Turner @ StL
 8 years ago '08        #790
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 Johnny Blaze said:
I have 2 rb slots
I have to pick be/

LT @ Houston
Mendenhall @ Oakland
and Turner @ StL
Mendenhall and Turner.
 8 years ago '04        #791
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$10,298 | Props total: 931 931
I got Vick and Cassel i know i should start Vick but he playing the Giants who might take him out and being the giants fan i am i'm hoping they do. Should i start Cassel over Vick?
 8 years ago '04        #792
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
Maclin or Tolbert?
 8 years ago '05        #793
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,769 | Props total: 1094 1094
kevin boss or aaron hernandez?
 8 years ago '04        #794
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
hmmmmm:hmm:


Benson (vs Bills)
Blount (vs 49ers)


i had Benson playing specially since its a horrible rush D, BUTTTT Benson has been pretty inconsistent (no thanx to Carson)
+ he's coming off a minor injury & his contract is almost up so, only matter of time before Scott gets more looks


w/Blount, he should be running w a chip on his shoulder, he def. has mad upside, & last check i did showed crappy weather for the game @ San Fran



ANY SUGGESTIONS?

currently leaning towards Blount but gametime decision
 8 years ago '04        #795
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$765 | Props total: 695 695
Am I crazy for considering starting Kitna vs Lions instead of Vick vs Giants?
 7 years ago '08        #796
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
To answer this question before it's asked:

Mario Manningham is the only NYG WR/TE worth a damn and absolutely needs to be added if he happens to be on the wire.
 7 years ago '04        #797
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 179 179
Since this is a short week and my opponents this week are the same standing as much... I would love a 2nd opinion on my lineup in these three crucial games

First Up - In This League... I have a decent team but my record is 6-5, I lost about 4 close games by less than a point... I could easily be in first place in this league as I did beat the league leader heads up


[pic - click to view]


Did I set it up right or should I realigned people...?

Next Up - In This League ..... I have a great team and I am 7-3 but I am up against the leader of this league this week, and I would make my push for first this week...I am currently in 3rd

[pic - click to view]


Did I set it up right or should I realigned people...?

Last Up - In This League... I am in first place, and want to stay there, I got some heavy scorers in this league, I feel I've done an excellent job in watchin the waivers and drafting, sprinkled with some good luck that alot of these players are BALLIN right now

[pic - click to view]



Any help or advice would be appreciated....
 7 years ago '06        #798
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 32 32
Looking for some advice. Should I start Matt Forte vs Philly or Reggie Bush vs Dallas?
 7 years ago '08        #799
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
Since this is a short week and my opponents this week are the same standing as much... I would love a 2nd opinion on my lineup in these three crucial games

First Up - In This League... I have a decent team but my record is 6-5, I lost about 4 close games by less than a point... I could easily be in first place in this league as I did beat the league leader heads up


[pic - click to view]


Did I set it up right or should I realigned people...?

Next Up - In This League ..... I have a great team and I am 7-3 but I am up against the leader of this league this week, and I would make my push for first this week...I am currently in 3rd

[pic - click to view]


Did I set it up right or should I realigned people...?

Last Up - In This League... I am in first place, and want to stay there, I got some heavy scorers in this league, I feel I've done an excellent job in watchin the waivers and drafting, sprinkled with some good luck that alot of these players are BALLIN right now

[pic - click to view]



Any help or advice would be appreciated....
1st good.

2nd I'd bench Jones for Holmes if Cotchery is out.

3rd one is good.
 7 years ago '08        #800
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
 tharegime said:
Looking for some advice. Should I start Matt Forte vs Philly or Reggie Bush vs Dallas?
Gotta go with Forte. He'll get more touches.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy