Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 264
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #581
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
which FA to snag. . . . . . . . :hmm:


still doin some research, any suggestions?

Buffalo WRs:

-Lee Evans

-Steve Johnson



*Johnson is finally gettin a shot + has a streak goin w TDs in the last 4 games, yet Ds might lock down on him thus givin Evans a chance to ball
 7 years ago '04        #582
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
*EDIT*




snagged Steve Johnson while i could but ill cop Evans sumhow if needed:grin2:
 7 years ago '08        #583
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
Johnson is a way better pickup.

Evans has been around long enough that defenses know they can't ignore him.
 7 years ago '04        #584
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
think i should drop the Bengals D(vs MIA) to pickup & play the Bucs D(vs ARZ) this weekend??



i got the Viks D benched this weekend . . . . .
 7 years ago '10        #585
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15628 15628
No ppr

Need 2
Steve Smith(Car) @ STL
Davonne Bess @ CIn
Deion Branch @ Min


I also seen Vincent Jackson in one of my leagues FA. My WR are Randy, Roddy, TO, Branch, Steve Smith....Do yall think its worth pickin him up...I kinda back and fourth on it, i dnt need him bc i am 2nd n my league, but i wldnt mind havin him for down the stretch
 7 years ago '08        #586
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 paris playa69 said:
think i should drop the Bengals D(vs MIA) to pickup & play the Bucs D(vs ARZ) this weekend??



i got the Viks D benched this weekend . . . . .
lol I'm actually starting AZ D in one league.

I don't think any of them are great options.
 7 years ago '04        #587
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 SlickJ101 said:
lol I'm actually starting AZ D in one league.

I don't think any of them are great options.


i feel ya. . . . . they're still available as well, thing that got me is Arizona QB Hill (comin off concussion to)
 7 years ago '08        #588
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 lboog1423 said:
No ppr

Need 2
Steve Smith(Car) @ STL
Davonne Bess @ CIn
Deion Branch @ Min


I also seen Vincent Jackson in one of my leagues FA. My WR are Randy, Roddy, TO, Branch, Steve Smith....Do yall think its worth pickin him up...I kinda back and fourth on it, i dnt need him bc i am 2nd n my league, but i wldnt mind havin him for down the stretch
Smith and Bess.

I'd drop Branch for VJ.
 7 years ago '08        #589
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 paris playa69 said:
i feel ya. . . . . they're still available as well, thing that got me is Arizona QB Hill (comin off concussion to)
Hall.

Ya, they're both sad offenses so it could really go either way.
 10-30-2010, 12:17 AM         #590
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who would you want going forward Packers or Giants defense? Giants are on the bye so they got dropped and thinking about picking them up, obviosly not dropping packers right now
 7 years ago '04        #591
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
better flex play....

jabar gaffney or danny woodhead (no ppr)
 7 years ago '08        #592
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 LightsOut said:
better flex play....

jabar gaffney or danny woodhead (no ppr)
Gaffney is more consistent, imo.

I own Woodhead and I'm starting him in ppr, but the jump for him between TD and no TD is huge. Gaffeny should at least be good for 6,
 10-30-2010, 01:13 PM         #593
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lloyd or Dez Lloyd looks like the safer pick but Dez got a lot of looks from Kitna last week.
 7 years ago '05        #594
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
give

beanie and welker

get

benson and braylon edwards
 7 years ago '08        #595
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 WestSide22 said:
who would you want going forward Packers or Giants defense? Giants are on the bye so they got dropped and thinking about picking them up, obviosly not dropping packers right now
Can't really go wrong with how NY is playin.
 7 years ago '08        #596
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 -BigC- said:
Lloyd or Dez Lloyd looks like the safer pick but Dez got a lot of looks from Kitna last week.
Still Lloyd.

 slanger55 said:
give

beanie and welker

get

benson and braylon edwards
f**k that.
 10-30-2010, 03:09 PM         #597
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Can't really go wrong with how NY is playin.
yea I made the move, kind of trying to look at how my lineup will be come playoff time, trying to consolidate my bench into a better starting lineup.
 10-30-2010, 07:03 PM         #598
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 WR's:
Bowe vs Buf
Dez vs Jax
R. Williams vs Jax
Mike Williams @ Oak
Deion Branch vs Min
Steve Johnson @ KC

I'm leaning towards Bowe and Dez since Dez got the two TD's with Kitna in garbage time instead of Roy Williams

2 RB's:
SJax vs Car
Best vs Was
Moreno @ SF

SJax and Best I'm guessin
 7 years ago '05        #599
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,739 | Props total: 2589 2589
im starting Wayne and Ward, but still need a 3rd receiver. whos the better option?

Britt vs SD (i know hes been beasting, but he is facing a top 3 pass defense)
Gaffney vs SF
M. Williams vs OAK (been top target since Branch trade, but will face Asomugha this week)
 7 years ago '08        #600
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 JNyiri77 said:
2 WR's:
Bowe vs Buf
Dez vs Jax
R. Williams vs Jax
Mike Williams @ Oak
Deion Branch vs Min
Steve Johnson @ KC

I'm leaning towards Bowe and Dez since Dez got the two TD's with Kitna in garbage time instead of Roy Williams

2 RB's:
SJax vs Car
Best vs Was
Moreno @ SF

SJax and Best I'm guessin
Agree.

 rzarectah said:
im starting Wayne and Ward, but still need a 3rd receiver. whos the better option?

Britt vs SD (i know hes been beasting, but he is facing a top 3 pass defense)
Gaffney vs SF
M. Williams vs OAK (been top target since Branch trade, but will face Asomugha this week)
I really can't justify benching Britt right now. Esp not for either of those other guys.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy