Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 87
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 JNyiri77 said:
yeah i had no clue thats what was up with their secondary.

funny thing is Rice is a FA in my lg. Nobody wanted to draft him cause hes out for so long. Plus i wanna see how these rookies i got at WR perform before i cut em.

yeah i cut fasano to add mike williams from TB. cooley and shockey are still out there and havent been touched so i didnt wanna make a grab for em now and give notice to the rest of the lg
Might just be 6 weeks. I'd pick him up and drop McCluster in a heartbeat.

I'd also drop Shiancoe for Cooley right now.
 09-09-2010, 12:15 AM         #42
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear I keep changing my mind on who to start Shonn vs Best

Oline and horrible matchup vs Great talent and decent matchup

This is going to be a god damn weekly occurrence I feel like.
 09-09-2010, 01:25 AM         #43
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Give me the matchups, bro and the answer will be much better.

Also need to know if it's ppr or not.
no its not ppr
deangello vs the giants
mccoy vs the packers
charles vs the chargers
jackson vs the cardinalls
mcfadden vs the titans
ricky williams vs the bills

and also i just got offered a trade and idk if i should take it , mjd addai and d jackson for steven jackson deangello williams and steve smith (panthers)
 7 years ago '08        #44
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 -BigC- said:
I swear I keep changing my mind on who to start Shonn vs Best

Oline and horrible matchup vs Great talent and decent matchup

This is going to be a god damn weekly occurrence I feel like.
Greene isn't as proven as people give him credit for if it makes you feel any better lol
 7 years ago '08        #45
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 rd Meth said:
no its not ppr
deangello vs the giants
mccoy vs the packers
charles vs the chargers
jackson vs the cardinalls
mcfadden vs the titans
ricky williams vs the bills

and also i just got offered a trade and idk if i should take it , mjd addai and d jackson for steven jackson deangello williams and steve smith (panthers)
No idea if the trade is any good unless you list the rest of your roster.

SJ and McCoy from those RBs. SJ for sure but I could def see an argument to start Williams over McCoy. I just like McCoys matchup more.
 7 years ago '04        #46
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
I need to figure out who to start as my #2 QB (yep I am in a two quarterback league):

Matt Ryan At The Steelers
Alex Smith At The Seahawks

I am actually leaning towards Smith because he has a better match up against the Seahawks.
 7 years ago '08        #47
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 lilsnatch770 said:
I need to figure out who to start as my #2 QB (yep I am in a two quarterback league):

Matt Ryan At The Steelers
Alex Smith At The Seahawks

I am actually leaning towards Smith because he has a better match up against the Seahawks.
Yea, I'd go Smith too.

I think PIT will try to dominate time of posession as much as possible with Big Ben out.
 09-09-2010, 01:46 PM         #48
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
No idea if the trade is any good unless you list the rest of your roster.

SJ and McCoy from those RBs. SJ for sure but I could def see an argument to start Williams over McCoy. I just like McCoys matchup more.
my roster is

qb brett farve
rb stephen jackson
rb deangello williams
rb ricky williams
rb jamaal charles
rb leSean mccoy
rb darren mcfadden
wr steve smith (car)
wr donald driver
wr bernard berrian
wr tj houshmanzada
te vinsanthe shiancoe
d cardnills
k david

the trade is stephen jackson deangello and steve smith for mjd joseph adaii and desean jackson
 7 years ago '08        #49
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 rd Meth said:
my roster is

qb brett farve
rb stephen jackson
rb deangello williams
rb ricky williams
rb jamaal charles
rb leSean mccoy
rb darren mcfadden
wr steve smith (car)
wr donald driver
wr bernard berrian
wr tj houshmanzada
te vinsanthe shiancoe
d cardnills
k david

the trade is stephen jackson deangello and steve smith for mjd joseph adaii and desean jackson
I wouldn't bc Steve Smith > Desean imo.

You need more quality WRs and while MJD is def nice, you already have plenty of solid RBs.

I'd try to trade for another WR without giving up Smith.
 09-09-2010, 02:08 PM         #50
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So who should I start between Cooley and Shiancoe? I dropped Mike Williams TB for Cooley. Ppl in my league dont know anything I think because theres still a ton of talent on the fa wire so im not worried about pickin up someone else.

Shiancoe only had 1 catch for 12 yds against the Saints in the NFC Title game. But that was when they Had Rice. Not sure if he'll be targeted alot more now that he's out.

McNabb likes throwing to TE's alot so thats why I'm stuck here. Plus Redskins WR's aint exactly scaring the secondary except for Moss.
 09-09-2010, 02:24 PM         #51
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
I wouldn't bc Steve Smith > Desean imo.

You need more quality WRs and while MJD is def nice, you already have plenty of solid RBs.

I'd try to trade for another WR without giving up Smith.
yeah that's what i want to do since i have alot of rb's as trade bait, i figure i could trade 2 of my rb's for a nice receiver but idk which 2 i should let go
 7 years ago '08        #52
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 JNyiri77 said:
So who should I start between Cooley and Shiancoe? I dropped Mike Williams TB for Cooley. Ppl in my league dont know anything I think because theres still a ton of talent on the fa wire so im not worried about pickin up someone else.

Shiancoe only had 1 catch for 12 yds against the Saints in the NFC Title game. But that was when they Had Rice. Not sure if he'll be targeted alot more now that he's out.

McNabb likes throwing to TE's alot so thats why I'm stuck here. Plus Redskins WR's aint exactly scaring the secondary except for Moss.
Idk if I'd of dropped Williams. He has a very good chance of leading that team in points.

I'd start Cooley over Shiancoe for the same reasons you stated. Cooley should be more consistent with a lot of catches, where as Shiancoe really depends on TDs for most of his value.
 7 years ago '08        #53
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 rd Meth said:
yeah that's what i want to do since i have alot of rb's as trade bait, i figure i could trade 2 of my rb's for a nice receiver but idk which 2 i should let go
Obv it depends on how good of a WR you'd get back.

If I was to rank your RBs in terms of value in a non-ppr league it'd go:

rb stephen jackson
rb deangello williams
rb jamaal charles
rb leSean mccoy
rb ricky williams
rb darren mcfadden

JC and McCoy would be very even.
 09-09-2010, 03:22 PM         #54
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Idk if I'd of dropped Williams. He has a very good chance of leading that team in points.

I'd start Cooley over Shiancoe for the same reasons you stated. Cooley should be more consistent with a lot of catches, where as Shiancoe really depends on TDs for most of his value.
i can always pick him bak up. im trying to trade shiancoe tho instead of just cutting him.

im not in a ppr league but im still pretty confident that he'll have more yards than shiancoe
 7 years ago '06        #55
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$834 | Props total: 68 68
wats up slick this is my roster in a 10 team league

qb manning (colts)
rb barber (cowboys)
rb moreno(broncos)
wr lee evans(bills)
wr knox(bears)
wr crabtree(niners)
te carlson(seahawks)

bench
Matt Ryan (falcons)
Maclin(eagles)
Spiller(bills)
Holmes (jets)
winslow(bucs)

k i got the greenbay kicker cant remember his name

and the steelers defense

wat do you think? and should i bench evans for maclin?

i traded joe flacco for maclin and victor cruz for santonio holmes. Bad Trade,Alrite Trade,or good Trade. thanks for the advice
 09-09-2010, 05:12 PM         #56
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozzie1012 said:
wats up slick this is my roster in a 10 team league

qb manning (colts)
rb barber (cowboys)
rb moreno(broncos)
wr lee evans(bills)
wr knox(bears)
wr crabtree(niners)
te carlson(seahawks)

bench
Matt Ryan (falcons)
Maclin(eagles)
Spiller(bills)
Holmes (jets)
winslow(bucs)
Not trying to be mean here but that might be the worst team from a 10 team league ever...
 09-09-2010, 05:13 PM         #57
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Obv it depends on how good of a WR you'd get back.

If I was to rank your RBs in terms of value in a non-ppr league it'd go:

rb stephen jackson
rb deangello williams
rb jamaal charles
rb leSean mccoy
rb ricky williams
rb darren mcfadden

JC and McCoy would be very even.
do u think it would make sense to offer mccoy and charles for a big reciever?
 7 years ago '08        #58
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 ozzie1012 said:
wats up slick this is my roster in a 10 team league

qb manning (colts)
rb barber (cowboys)
rb moreno(broncos)
wr lee evans(bills)
wr knox(bears)
wr crabtree(niners)
te carlson(seahawks)

bench
Matt Ryan (falcons)
Maclin(eagles)
Spiller(bills)
Holmes (jets)
winslow(bucs)

k i got the greenbay kicker cant remember his name

and the steelers defense

wat do you think? and should i bench evans for maclin?

i traded joe flacco for maclin and victor cruz for santonio holmes. Bad Trade,Alrite Trade,or good Trade. thanks for the advice
I'd def bench Evans for Maclin and if it's PPR I'd consider Spiller over Barber and def Winslow over Carlson no question.

I like both of those trades you made. Cruz for Holmes esp.

I think in that small of a league you will need more firepower though. I'd try to work out a package deal for a top tier WR or RB.
 7 years ago '08        #59
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5533 5533
 rd Meth said:
do u think it would make sense to offer mccoy and charles for a big reciever?
Absolutely. Those guys are both very high on a lot of people's boards so you should def be looking for a tier 1 or 2 WR in return.
 09-09-2010, 05:40 PM         #60
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Absolutely. Those guys are both very high on a lot of people's boards so you should def be looking for a tier 1 or 2 WR in return.
alright thanks alot

another question X_X what would u offer out of those for miles austin, he also has reggie wayne and his running backs are pierre thomas , jonathan stewart and justin forsett


Last edited by rd Meth; 09-09-2010 at 05:43 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy